JohnD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

And, it comes from the least likely source... the secular scientific community. And they goofed when they put this information out there for the world to see. Because the scientific evidence is leading them to theoretic models that unwittingly (to them) indicate the universe is only a few thousand years old.

I discuss this on my blog (the link is provided at my personal profile here). These excerpts are what we should be excited about...

"The universe has long captivated us with its immense scales of distance and time. How far does it stretch?..."

"Recent precision measurements gathered by the Hubble space telescope and other instruments have brought a consensus... That the universe dates back 13.7 billion years. Its radius, then, is the distance a beam of light would have traveled in that time ... 13.7 billion light years. That works out to about 1.3 quadrillion kilometers. In fact, it's even bigger.... Much bigger. How it got so large, so fast, was until recently a deep mystery."

"In 1995, the orbiting telescope named for Edwin Hubble began to take the measure of the universe... by looking for the most distant galaxies it could see. Taking the expansion of the universe into account, the space telescope found galaxies that are now almost 46 billion light years away from us in each direction... and almost 92 billion light years from each other. And that would be the whole universe... according to a straightforward model of the big bang. But remarkably, that might be a mere speck within the universe as a whole, according to a dramatic new theory that describes the origins of the cosmos. It's based on

the discovery that energy is constantly welling up from the vacuum of space in the form of particles of opposite charge... matter and anti-matter. "

"Back in the 1980s, the physicist Alan Guth proposed that energy fields embedded in the vacuum of space suddenly tipped into a higher energy state... causing space and time to literally "inflate"... ...to go from atomic size... to cosmological size within an infinitesimally short time. As a result, according to one calculation, the universe as a whole... would have grown to some ten billion trillion times the size of the observable universe. That's ten followed by 24 zeroes. Put another way, the complete universe is to the observable universe... as the observable universe is... to an atom."

Think this through. Light sources start at cosmic zero and fan out in every direction in a space / time explosion... with nothing to break the light radiation... so the light that comes from other galaxies had only to initially transit a local distance no larger than a pea. Thus it "would have" taken billions and billions of years had there not been this universal inflation of time and space.

Isaiah 44:24 (KJV)
24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Psalm 104:1-5 (KJV)
1 Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.
2 Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain:
3 Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:
5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

I'll post the video here in the video section.

If approved to be posted, it will be under the heading "Scientific community finds young universe evidence and tries to cover up."

Be sure to click closed the shameless attempt to get you the viewer to go to version 2 before discovering their goof up. If you do go there you can tell by the inferior quality of version 2 that they made it in a hurry... LOL .

To God be the glory.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

That sounds interesting. I'll look out for this video if it is approved.

I'll post the video here in the video section.

If approved to be posted, it will be under the heading "Scientific community finds young universe evidence and tries to cover up."

Be sure to click closed the shameless attempt to get you the viewer to go to version 2 before discovering their goof up. If you do go there you can tell by the inferior quality of version 2 that they made it in a hurry... LOL .

To God be the glory.

:thumbsup:

Beloved, Here It Is

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings John,

This is not anything new,,,,,I remember reading about this theory is college,over 30 years ago(oops,sound old-huh?)LOL

But I will be interested in watching the video,so I want to thank you for sharing........................God Bless you

With love-in Christ,,Kwik