Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert Sanders

New Christian

34 posts in this topic

I am in the process, of becoming a Christian. I have been to several different churches and been visiting Christian websites and forums on the Internet. I have noticed that Christians believe many different things among themselves. I myself are not completely clear just as to how I believe on certain scriptures pertaining to the Bible. I have come here to discuss with you the way you believe and why you believe the way you do. I want to compare your belief of the scriptures and the Bible, to the other Christian denominations. Then I can decide for myself which way I ought to believe. Robert Sanders

Welcome~!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Welcome~!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Hello Joe,

Are you a Christian? If so what Kind?

Blessings Robert,,,,,

Welcome to Worthy,as you can see ,,,,this is the welcome forum & you really will get many more responses to your questions after you have 5 posts & can post the topic in an appropriate forum(consider this forum as the welcome committee-lol)

I am sure ,though there are many denominations......that is more about religion......becoming a Christian has nothing to do with what denomination(if any) you choose to follow,it is about a "relationship" with Jesus Christ....and there is not any Christian that believes differently on that

" Whosoever" believes in Him,should not perish but have everlasting life..................Fresno Joe posted the entire verse John3:16

Wijth love-in Christ,Kwik

Welcome~!

Hello Joe,

~

Beloved

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:  And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11:25-26

I'm The Bible

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

Believing Kind

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11

~

Dear Robert: Perhaps This May Help, Perhaps Not

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Blessings Robert,,,,,

Welcome to Worthy,as you can see ,,,,this is the welcome forum & you really will get many more responses to your questions after you have 5 posts & can post the topic in an appropriate forum(consider this forum as the welcome committee-lol)

I am sure ,though there are many denominations......that is more about religion......becoming a Christian has nothing to do with what denomination(if any) you choose to follow,it is about a "relationship" with Jesus Christ....and there is not any Christian that believes differently on that

" Whosoever" believes in Him,should not perish but have everlasting life..................Fresno Joe posted the entire verse John3:16

Wijth love-in Christ,Kwik

Hello Kwik,

Are the Christians in the different denominations without a relationship with Jesus Christ?

Welcome to Worthy.

Welcome~!

Hello Joe,

~

Beloved

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:  And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11:25-26

I'm The Bible

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

Believing Kind

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11

~

Dear Robert: Perhaps This May Help, Perhaps Not

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

Love you too!

Blessings Robert!

That is not what I said,,,,,,I said what it is to come to Christ & call yourself a Christian,,,,,,& I would be more than happy to discuss this with you in detail when you start a thread in an appropriate forum.......you have 5 posts now,so you can go to see where you will get the most replies,,,,,,,,maybe General Discussion, Q & A or whatever fits......

With love-in Christ,Kwik