Spock

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I am reading this over very well.I have to do more research and reading scripture to give my answers.

Thank you my dear sister for taking the time to read this. Take your time in the word. I can think of no better thing to do on this rainy day. I look forward to your thoughts and reactions here.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I don’t necessarily think the Great Trib starts upon the signing of the 7 year covenant.

Dan 8:13,14

Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

2300/360= 6.388  

Matt 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Matt 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be

Matt 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

2300/360= 6.388 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

I don’t necessarily think the Great Trib starts upon the signing of the 7 year covenant.

Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

2300/360= 6.388  

Matt 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Matt 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be

Matt 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

2300/360= 6.388 

=========================================================================

It doesn't, it starts halfway through....

(Daniel 9:27) "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

Agreed, my point being that I'm seeing the Great Trib (Aod to the end) as 6.388 years - and Not 3.5 as many claim.

Revelation 7:14 (NET)

So I said to him, "My lord, you know the answer." Then he said to me, "These are the ones who have come out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb!

I have always assumed the GREAT trib was the last half of the week. This verse in rev 7 does say come out of the GREAT trib. I assume they came out of the first 3.5 years according the chronological order of revelation (before trumpets and bowls, but after seals).

Honestly, I can't be dogmatic about the usage of the word great. Maybe great just means lots of or intense.

So you are claiming that there are two raptures. But you have also said in the same paragraph that there is no second rapture. Am I right?

Also when exactly is the Ezekiel Gog, Magog war? You're claiming that it occurs sometime during the first 3.5 years but surely it would have to occur at the beginning of the first 3.5 years because when it finishes the Israeli's use weapons for fuel for seven years which would take them into the millennium reign. Or am I not understanding this correctly?

You have also put the sealing of the Jewish remnant before the abomination of desolation which doesn't make sense - or am I reading this wrong?

I wasn't the one who said "no second rapture". All comments made at the end in parenthesis were made by Qnts2 as a rebuttal to my points.

As far as the timing of the abomination, since revelation doesn't seem to mention this, I assume it will be just before the commencement of the day of The Lord, which I think begins around late rev 6 to Rev 8. So, since the sealing of the 144,000 takes place in chapter 7, this seems to fit. I would imagine the sealing comes before the actual Day of The Lord commences.

As for the seven years of burying the weapons, If the Ezekiel war is in the beginning of the week, basically it will take the entire week to bury the weapons. If there is a slight overflow into the millennium no big deal in my eyes.

Ok fair enough. I'll have to think about this. The rapture has never been my strong point.

Hey oak wood,

I assume the silence in Heaven for half an hour (rev 8:1) is due to the fearful coming of the wrath of God-the Day of The Lord is to begin. The 7th seal is very scary and to me clearly there is a change here, thus the silence.

Agreed, my point being that I'm seeing the Great Trib (Aod to the end) as 6.388 years - and Not 3.5 as many claim.

=============================================================

From where?  One Week is 7 Years.

It's Daniel's 70th Week or 7 Year period.  Only the last half of that week is the GREAT Tribulation....

(Matthew 24:15-21) " When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,  (whoso readeth, let him understand:)  {16}  Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:  {17}  Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:  {18}  Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.  {19}  And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!  {20}  But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:  {21}  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."

(Daniel 9:27) "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

Revelation 7:14 (NET)

So I said to him, "My lord, you know the answer." Then he said to me, "These are the ones who have come out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb!

I have always assumed the GREAT trib was the last half of the week. This verse in rev 7 does say come out of the GREAT trib. I assume they came out of the first 3.5 years according the chronological order of revelation (before trumpets and bowls, but after seals).

Honestly, I can't be dogmatic about the usage of the word great. Maybe great just means lots of or intense.

===========================================================

Very True.

I've always gone by this passage....

(Matthew 24:15-21) " When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,  (whoso readeth, let him understand:)  {16}  Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:  {17}  Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:  {18}  Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.  {19}  And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!  {20}  But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:  {21}  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."

2300/360= 6.388  

2300/360= 6.388 

2300/360= 6.388  

2300/360= 6.388 

Ahhh yes, Chapter 8 Sorry.

This isn't dealing with End Times this is dealing with the FIRST Abomination of Desolation and the anti-christ "TYPE" Antiochus The IV (Epiphanes).  This is a "Type" or Fore-Shadowing of the Actual Abomination of Desolation future from the beast.

(Daniel 8:8-9) "Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.  {9} And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land."

"Goat waxed very great"-- Alexander The Great

"great horn was broken"--- Alexander Died

"came up for notable ones"----Alexander's 4 Generals that split the Empire (Ptolemy, Seleucid, Cassandra, Lysimachus)

"and out of one of them (The 4 Empire's Above" Seleucid) came forth a little horn"  -------  Antiochus The IV (Epiphanes)

This guy was BAD NEWS: sacrificed pigs on the Holy Alter, erected a Statue to Zeus in the Holy of Holy's.... The First Abomination of Desolation that led to the Maccabean Revolt (3 years). The Victory is celebrated today....Hannukah.

The 6 Years is from the Time Antiochus Epiphanes incursion into Jerusalem 170 BC until the Temple was cleansed and restored 164 BC.

Off topic but connected, Seventh Day Adventists sprung out of this 2300 days (Which by the way are 2300 Erev's and Boker's as in Genesis)......

(Daniel 8:13-14) "¶Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?  {14} And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed."

The Seventh Day Adventists then somehow came out with those 2300 "Days" to be 1843 as Christ's Second Coming.