• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Excellent Enoch, thanks for that.

However, it does fit in quite snug with Matthews 'days are cut short for the elects sake' for 'tribulation such as was not since the beginning of time.'

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Spock

Lift up your eyes, for your redemption is near.  Homeward bound to a place prepared for us in our Fathers House.

I see a different placement of the Seals, no biggie.  I put the Seals starting shortly after when the A/D is set up.  I peg the 1st Seal as Satan coming out of Heaven for the last time, thus he is given a lessor crown.  The 2nd Seal takes peace away from the earth.  The beast/leader of Rev 13 is killed and comes back to life.  Then the whole world follows after him.  There are lot of different approaches here in the placement of the S, T, and B's.  As long as we are out of here before the start of the 70th week, that is what matters the most.

I worked backwards with the B's, T's and S's for my timing, starting at the Mt of Olives of the Second Coming, as an established known time.

I don't want to sidetrack this thread. 

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

1) First the rapture of the Church.Yes,they will be ushered into the wedding supper.Not all who proclaim Jesus Christ will go because many will have only a "said" faith.God knows our heart.

2) The start of the tribulation and the first 31/2 years of the tribulation.I do not think the Bible tells the time lapse between the rapture and when the tribulation actually starts.It could be days,weeks or months.The anti-christ will come in and sign a covenant with Israel for 7 years.I believe this is the 70th week of Daniel.

3) From my understanding the seals are started at the beginning of the tribulation.Otherwise known as "the four horsemen of the apocalypse".

4) The last 31/2 years of the tribulation is called "the great tribulation" or Jacobs trouble.The anti-christ will then break the peace covenant with Israel.The anti-christ will then commit "the abomination of desolation".The worst of God's wrath is poured on the world.

5) There is no second rapture only one.

6) After the 7 years the Millennium is ushered in those believers who have survived the tribulation,and there will very few,will go into the Millennium.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

You know what I noticed in reading this thread, the pre-trib crowd was eager to jump on board with this line of thought. I don't see any post- tribbers jumping on board.

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

You know what I noticed in reading this thread, the pre-trib crowd was eager to jump on board with this line of thought. I don't see any post- tribbers jumping on board.

I expect after the honeymoon I will see some pretty "upset" people who will express their displeasure at the two raptures because Basically this shows there are first class and second class distinctions of believers in the church who are treated differently. I think this bothers some. It doesn't bother me, but I believe my opinion here is in the minority. We will see.

In addition, this first fruits harvest does not make up a large number of people. I'm not sure how many of the two billion "Christians" are faithful to Christ, but I'm speculating less than 25%.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Enoch 2010

This is a pre trib type of thread. Comments are welcome.  Well what can we say; we do not believe in your post trib theory.  This is about timing of the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl Judgments according to a pre-trib point of view.  We do not expect any confident input from the other trib groups with relation to the Rapture, because they do not fit these beliefs.  If you do respond to the timing of the S,T and B Judgments, OK, but please leave out your only view of the First Resurrection which has no bearing to this thread.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

Hi Spockster,

I must say that, honestly, I'm very surprised by this.

Just the other day, you realized that there was no way that Matt. 24:29-31 could be the second coming and that you now believed it was the rapture. But now today you are adding another rapture before the 70th week begins? I don't understand.

I don't get it, my friend. Do you have any scripture for this? I can only see one rapture, as Jesus laid it all out so wonderfully. The rapture = Matt. 24:31 and the second coming = Matt. 25:31.

I wish the pre-trib theory were true, but it's just not Biblical in my view. I think one really has to bend and stretch several scriptures to arrive at that conclusion.

But for what it's worth, I do like the effort you put into this, though. I hope you'll keep studying, and I'm sure you will.

Cheers

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I expect my dear brother and post trib friend, Argosy, to tell me where he disagrees any moment now.

While I feel very strongly that the post trib rapture theory is wrong, I still respect the people who support it because like me, they love God and the bible too.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

OK Marv I didn't mean to upset the faithful

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I expect after the honeymoon I will see some pretty "upset" people who will express their displeasure at the two raptures because Basically this shows there are first class and second class distinctions of believers in the church who are treated differently. I think this bothers some. It doesn't bother me, but I believe my opinion here is in the minority. We will see.

In addition, this first fruits harvest does not make up a large number of people. I'm not sure how many of the two billion "Christians" are faithful to Christ, but I'm speculating less than 25%.

Why be upset?There are many different interpretations here.It is when someone does get upset and thinks they are the only one who is right is when I take caution.