• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

So if you're Pre-Wrath, you must subscribe to "The Rapture" prior to Rev 6?  Yes?

Yes, I believe the 6th and 7th seal represent the second coming. We are definitely raptured before the full effects of the great earthquake and all hide from the Lamb, Jesus.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.91
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

So if you're Pre-Wrath, you must subscribe to "The Rapture" prior to Rev 6?  Yes?

Yes, I believe the 6th and 7th seal represent the second coming. We are definitely raptured before the full effects of the great earthquake and all hide from the Lamb, Jesus.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

=========================================================================

Yes, I believe the 6th and 7th seal represent the second coming. We are definitely raptured before the full effects of the great earthquake and all hide from the Lamb, Jesus

Can you show me in Revelation Chapter 6/7 or 8 where it says or shows Christ "Physically" on the Earth?

What about....

(Revelation 19:13-16) "And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.  {14} And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  {15} And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  {16} And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

What's this referring too?

And, from the Olivet Discourse and the Signs....

(Matthew 24:7-8) " For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.  {8}  All these are the beginning of sorrows."

Note how they are quite similar to the Seal Judgements/Four Horseman....

White Horse: Conquering and to conquer

Red Horse: Take Peace from the Earth

Black Horse: Famine

Pale Horse:  Pestilence(Plagues/Disease), Famine, Sword.

Sixth Seal: Great Earthquake

Christ says that these are just the "Beginning of Sorrows"

:mgdetective:

=========================================================================

Yes, I believe the 6th and 7th seal represent the second coming. We are definitely raptured before the full effects of the great earthquake and all hide from the Lamb, Jesus

Can you show me in Revelation Chapter 6/7 or 8 where it says or shows Christ "Physically" on the Earth?

What about....

(Revelation 19:13-16) "And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.  {14} And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  {15} And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  {16} And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

What's this referring too?

And, from the Olivet Discourse and the Signs....

(Matthew 24:7-8) " For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.  {8}  All these are the beginning of sorrows."

Note how they are quite similar to the Seal Judgements/Four Horseman....

White Horse: Conquering and to conquer

Red Horse: Take Peace from the Earth

Black Horse: Famine

Pale Horse:  Pestilence(Plagues/Disease), Famine, Sword.

Sixth Seal: Great Earthquake

Christ says that these are just the "Beginning of Sorrows"

:mgdetective:

I see the second coming in these verses, what do you think they are describing:Rev 6:

If these verses are describing the second coming, then this ruins your view that we have the seals, then the trumpets, then the bowls, then the second coming. What do you think these verses are describing?  Hoping for an answer here.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Argosy

I see no Second Coming in the 6th Seal, Rev 6:12-17.  This is just phase one of the earthquakes; every mountain and island was removed from its place.  Islands and mountains still exist, just they are moved. Removed from their original location.

I see no Second Coming in the 7th Bowl, Rev 16:17-21  No earthquake like it has ever occurred since man has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake; every island fled away and the mountains could not be found.  Phase two. The Islands are gone and there are no more mountains. The continents are reunited.  One land mass.

Now go back to before the flood phase one; one land mass; now to post flood times Gen 10:25 - Two sons were born to Eber, One was named Peleg, because in his time the earth was divided; phase two.  The continents are split.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Argosy

I see no Second Coming in the 6th Seal, Rev 6:12-17.  This is just phase one of the earthquakes; every mountain and island was removed from its place.  Islands and mountains still exist, just they are moved. Removed from their original location.

I see no Second Coming in the 7th Bowl, Rev 16:17-21  No earthquake like it has ever occurred since man has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake; every island fled away and the mountains could not be found.  Phase two. The Islands are gone and there are no more mountains. The continents are reunited.  One land mass.

Now go back to before the flood phase one; one land mass; now to post flood times Gen 10:25 - Two sons were born to Eber, One was named Peleg, because in his time the earth was divided; phase two.  The continents are split.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I see the second coming in these verses, what do you think they are describing:Rev 6:

========================================================================

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

These passages are describing events found after HE who's was found worthy to loose The Seals thereof,  They speak to The Four Horseman and Seal Judgements.  And, as shown in the previous post, conspicuously line up with the "Beginning of Sorrows" mentioned in the Olivet Discourse.

If these verses are describing the second coming, then this ruins your view that we have the seals, then the trumpets, then the bowls, then the second coming.

:huh:

The Seventh Seal is opened in Verse 1 of Chapter 8.  Then the Seven Trumpets were given to the Seven Angels in the next verse....

(Revelation 8:1-2) "And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.  {2} And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets."

Are you saying that Christ is on the Earth @ the end of the Seventh Seal or in-between the 6th and 7th Seal?

If so, then the Millennial Kingdom should be in Chapter 7 or 8.....Please show this?

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

Argosy

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hey Marv, we agree on something again. The continents will be moved back into there original locations before the flood. This will bring massive waves.

It appears the Lord will begin restoring His creation at that time. Jerusalem will be smack dab in the center of the nations (Ezek.5:5), and all survivors (sheep) of the nations will go to Jerusalem every year to worship the Lord during the Feast of Tabernacles (Zech. 14:16).

Cheers

========================================================================

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

These passages are describing events found after HE who's was found worthy to loose The Seals thereof,  They speak to The Four Horseman and Seal Judgements.  And, as shown in the previous post, conspicuously line up with the "Beginning of Sorrows" mentioned in the Olivet Discourse.

If these verses are describing the second coming, then this ruins your view that we have the seals, then the trumpets, then the bowls, then the second coming.

:huh:

The Seventh Seal is opened in Verse 1 of Chapter 8.  Then the Seven Trumpets were given to the Seven Angels in the next verse....

(Revelation 8:1-2) "And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.  {2} And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets."

Are you saying that Christ is on the Earth @ the end of the Seventh Seal or in-between the 6th and 7th Seal?

If so, then the Millennial Kingdom should be in Chapter 7 or 8.....Please show this

Revelation has a series of visions about the second coming. Rev 8:1 is the final seal of the vision concerning the 7 seals.

Rev 8:2 starts with the words "And I saw".   It starts another vision about the second coming involving 7 trumpets.

There is no use in discussing this further, if you don't believe this is the second coming, then we will just have to agree to disagree:Rev 6:

Its a day of wrath, the Lamb (Jesus) appears to all. This is definitely the second coming, if you do not agree, I don't like the way in which you interpret the bible. You seem to interpret the bible according to your preconceived ideas about the layout of Revelation, rather than according to the actual words that you are reading.

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

Argosy

In Christ

Montana Marv

Argosy

The Second Coming is after the Battle of Armageddon,  The earthquake of Rev 16:17-21 is prior to the Battle of Armageddon.  How long will it take 1 1/2 to 2 Billion people to move into this Battle?

In Christ

Montana Marv

============================================================================

Its a day of wrath, the Lamb (Jesus) appears to all. This is definitely the second coming, if you do not agree, I don't like the way in which you interpret the bible. You seem to interpret the bible according to your preconceived ideas about the layout of Revelation, rather than according to the actual words that you are reading.

After every point this is what you say?? I'm Speechless, Bewildered, Befuddled, Dumbfounded, Perplexed, and Stupefied with this. 

This sums it up........ :huh:10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ------------------------------------->