IGNORED

imagination of faith

Guest anton458

Guest anton458

I have very bad feeling in last time, about people visions of faith, they in many cases think fait is duty to belive god go to church or pray othervise they burn in hell, but this is not truth, truth is Love and goodness to all people and god. So i want litle of your day time to  explain other peoples true faith (LOVE!) and guide them to right way. Thank you

Welcome~!

~

I have very bad feeling in last time, about peoples visions of faith, they in many cases think faith is duty to believe God go to church or pray otherwise they burn in hell, but this is not truth, truth is Love and goodness to all people and god. So I want little of your day time to  explain other people's true faith (LOVE!) and guide them to right way. Thank you

~

Because

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

God Is Love

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

He Gives Believers Faith

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:8-10

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I have very bad feeling in last time, about people visions of faith, they in many cases think fait is duty to belive god go to church or pray othervise they burn in hell, but this is not truth, truth is Love and goodness to all people and god. So i want litle of your day time to  explain other peoples true faith (LOVE!) and guide them to right way. Thank you

Welcome to Worthy anton. Please tell us a bit more about yourself? Where are you from? Who is the Lord Jesus Christ in your life?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.14
  • Days Won:  67

Welcome to Worthy anton. Please tell us a bit more about yourself? Where are you from? Who is the Lord Jesus Christ in your life?

Welcome to Worthy anton.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Hello anton,

No offense, but if you want people to follow you, you really ought to present yourself without so many grammatical errors and misspelled words.

That aside, what do you believe about Jesus' death and resurrection?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Hi my friend and Welcome to Worthy. I understand English is not your language, but let's try to understand each other. Are you saying that faith is not part of the salvation process, only love is?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, some think that a destiny in Heaven is determined by good works. But grace you have been saved through faith (if you are saved). Welcome.

Yes, some think that a destiny in Heaven is determined by good works. But grace you have been saved through faith (if you are saved). Welcome.

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

Jesus

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Saves

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. John 3:35-36

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings anton....

Welcome to Worthy........so glad you are here !We have many here who's first language is not English,so you are not alone and do not ever hesitate to post because of it......we have a universal language here amongst the Brethren & that is "LOVE" and we can figure the rest out! Yes,good works certainly will not get get anyone to Heaven,Thank God for the Grace we receive through & by our Faith in our Lord,our Savior....Jesus!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

I echo Kwikphlly's kind words, Anton.  Welcome to Worthy!  :mgbowtie: