• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Yesterday I sat beside a young  woman and her boyfriend that I had not met before. She had a tattoo on her wrist and I glanced at it several times without them seeing me; after a short time the boyfriend went out the front door. I asked the girl if those were letters of some sort and she said it was Latin for " live for today and do not worry about anything". She moved her hand closer so I could see the lettering better and while I was looking ( in plain site ) she mentioned all the scars just above the lettered tattoo and said I use to cut my self that is where all the scars come from. We talked a little about how and why she cut herself; I mentioned I had never met anyone who cut their self and it did not seem natural to me to use pain to stop other pain. She said she cut herself 
because she had so much pain in her life that she could not control and she needed to be in control and this was her only means of control. She could cut and cut to receive
the pain and she could stop cutting and the pain would go away, so she had the control she was looking for in cutting or not cutting.
I did not keep time of our conversation but if it lasted 20 minutes she talked for at least 15 of them i just got in a few questions and a sentence or two. 

Just like that she changed the subject; she said take homosexuals for instance a lot of people say they are born that way. Some say they are not born that way. She said she believed that the earth is over populated and God made homosexuals to stop the over population on the planet. Just then her boyfriend came back in a said we need to go we said good bye and might see each other again as we both frequent the place. 

So I never heard of anyone believing that God made them to change the population of the earth.

Any thoughts  " other than she is lost"  
any idea where this belief came from
Any one ever heard of this before.
If I see her again i might get to talk more and listen less; need ammo. 

one last thing I am not in control of what gets bolded, it does its on thing, sorry.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

She's definitely lost. As for the belief that God made homosexuals to control population, well I've heard before many times. I do not know where it originates from but it seems to be tied in with the Satanic New-Age garbage nonsense that is so prevalent today. It can also be used politically to push the 'Gay lobby' agenda.

She's definitely lost. As for the belief that God made homosexuals to control population, well I've heard before many times. I do not know where it originates from but it seems to be tied in with the Satanic New-Age garbage nonsense that is so prevalent today. It can also be used politically to push the 'Gay lobby' agenda.

I had never heard this and it caught me off guard but they left before I could get more info from her. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

It's used not by Atheists of course, but by those who want to promote progressive lifestyles and have belief in some sort of god.

One of the worst things that I heard was when a 'Christian' pastor (I forget his name) appeared on Oprah Winfrey and declared that 'homosexuality was a gift from God'. Needless to say, there was a huge round of applause from the audience.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  868
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/17/1981

Blessings brother co-heir,

The only ammo you need is the Gospel. sir.

God bless,

Chloe

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,096
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings coheir,

I was wondering why you started out big text & it gradually got smaller & smaller,It's like a fade-lol      Well,that was an interesting conversation you had,,,or heard,perhaps this meeting was presented to you so that you should pray for her? Praise the Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blessings brother co-heir,

The only ammo you need is the Gospel. sir.

God bless,

Chloe

I agree chloe I just thought there might be a good verse to use that im not aware of. i am far from a counselor and as I said I had never spoke to anyone about the two things she brought up.

Blessings coheir,

I was wondering why you started out big text & it gradually got smaller & smaller,It's like a fade-lol      Well,that was an interesting conversation you had,,,or heard,perhaps this meeting was presented to you so that you should pray for her? Praise the Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I have been apologizing for over a week on my post for that mess up; some post work well and some automatically bold and or do other things I have 0 control as to bold/not bold and font size and so all I can do is say Im sorry for it,  i happen to be one of those that are blunt and to the point ( which offends some ) even though i dont mean most things the way they are taken by people; the mess up on the type may be be taken as me emphasizing a point when Im not. im sure some may take the difference in the post the wrong way not knowing it isnt me doing it. i will say underline works correctly as i used it more in the last week than before. and again I apologize. it might be a sign from above to say Ive worn out my welcome on worthy. i dont know.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,096
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings coheir!

Most certainly not!!!!!!You are loved ,needed & wanted here.You have nothing to apologize for,I have never known you to be offensive or disrespectful and you have alot to give,I think if someone were offended by a "bold type" perhaps we should pray for them because I believe they have some personal issues to work out-lol     

Type away Brother & don't concern yourself with the silly text.......it's not a big deal,I thought it looked like you were fading out of the conversation & I honestly did not even think you did it intentionally....it just looked funny!

God Bless you,don't you even consider leaving our Worthy family.................Have a beautiful day & give Praise to the Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Blessings coheir,

With love-in Christ,Kwik

I have been apologizing for over a week on my post for that mess up; some post work well and some automatically bold and or do other things I have 0 control as to bold/not bold and font size and so all I can do is say Im sorry for it,  i happen to be one of those that are blunt and to the point ( which offends some ) even though i dont mean most things the way they are taken by people; the mess up on the type may be be taken as me emphasizing a point when Im not. im sure some may take the difference in the post the wrong way not knowing it isnt me doing it. i will say underline works correctly as i used it more in the last week than before. and again I apologize. it might be a sign from above to say Ive worn out my welcome on worthy. i dont know.

Sorted out the text and font for you!

God Bless.