• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I have been all over the web and youtube and i see everyone getting hyped up and overly excited about the blood moons, prophecy and the end times.But i also see everyone making the same mistake they made before. for example when december 20th 2012 was approaching ppl were freaking out making videos how the end is here and how God gave them a dream or a word that this is the end or that the rapture would take place before december 20th.

but when it came and passed nothing happened and their excuses were God Tarried or gave us more time. the exact same scenario with comet ison and now the blood moons specifically dates around the first one. you know how many ppl say the rapture is april 15? ppl actually ignore scripture how no one knows the day or hour and claim God himself told them and some even speak for him saying stuff like son of man write my words for the bride or cherished daughter tell them this.... as if it was God himself talking which is extremely dangerous.

Not to mention dates about his wrath which they do the same thing. sure something will happen with israel but i doubt its the first moon. ppl dont seem to see this pattern and get super hyped up and set dates and then when it passes and nothing happens do they quit? no they make excuses and carry on. so what i am trying to say is its okay to expect something to happen but dont pin your hopes in it and stay calm and level headed unless you want a repeat on the 12/20/12 or comet ison

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

The thing is, the Blood Moon hype is actually based on scripture. The December 2012 thing was not!

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I have been all over the web and youtube and i see everyone getting hyped up and overly excited about the blood moons, prophecy and the end times.But i also see everyone making the same mistake they made before. for example when december 20th 2012 was approaching ppl were freaking out making videos how the end is here and how God gave them a dream or a word that this is the end or that the rapture would take place before december 20th.

but when it came and passed nothing happened and their excuses were God Tarried or gave us more time. the exact same scenario with comet ison and now the blood moons specifically dates around the first one. you know how many ppl say the rapture is april 15? ppl actually ignore scripture how no one knows the day or hour and claim God himself told them and some even speak for him saying stuff like son of man write my words for the bride or cherished daughter tell them this.... as if it was God himself talking which is extremely dangerous.

Not to mention dates about his wrath which they do the same thing. sure something will happen with israel but i doubt its the first moon. ppl dont seem to see this pattern and get super hyped up and set dates and then when it passes and nothing happens do they quit? no they make excuses and carry on. so what i am trying to say is its okay to expect something to happen but dont pin your hopes in it and stay calm and level headed unless you want a repeat on the 12/20/12 or comet ison

I agree.First of all it is a source of date setting.I believe the blood moons are over a period of two years.

Also there are other references of other events that go along with the blood moon regarding the end times.

Revelation 6:12  When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, ithere was a great earthquake, and jthe sun became black as ksackcloth, the full moon became like blood,

If God has meant the Blood moons to be what is indicated in the Bible we will find out when it happens.

Guest DRS81

Yeah but you're also making a mistake too. 2012 was just based on conspiracy theories and hollywood yuppies wanting money. The four blood moons is a fact and proof that it will happen and is bigger than Hollywood. This is actually real, unlike all those UFO movies they put out. The fact that it's only happened like 3 times in 500 years is quite astounding, and every time it's happened something big has occurred. So I would say being excited about it is a good thing and well deserved, because the universe is God's blueprint and if we don't pay attention to that we will never look up to our redemption. Get excited!

Luke 21:25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. 26People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. 27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

I suggest that you look at Israel and the blood moons. 

The War of Independence — 1948

• Passover, April 13, 1949
  • Sukkoth, Oct. 7, 1949
  • Passover, April 2, 1950
  • Sukkoth, Sept. 26, 1950

The Six-Day War — 1967

• First Day of Passover, April 24, 1967
  • First Day of Sukkoth, Oct. 18, 1967
  • First Day of Passover. April 13, 1968
  • First Day of Sukkoth, Oct. 6, 1968

Leave the hype and conspiracy theories alone and look at Israels history.

• Sukkoth, Oct. 7, 1949

The Six-Day War — 1967

Yes,these things have already come to pass.In Matthew God says that we are not to look at tomorrow.Leave it to Him.

• Sukkoth, Oct. 7, 1949

The Six-Day War — 1967

Yes,these things have already come to pass.In Matthew God says that we are not to look at tomorrow.Leave it to Him.

Interesting comment from you, Bo ... since you are usually pretty active in the rapture threads.  I fail to see how it is OK to discuss the rapture while we should leave the blood moons alone?  Can you help me understand??

• Sukkoth, Oct. 7, 1949

The Six-Day War — 1967

Interesting comment from you, Bo ... since you are usually pretty active in the rapture threads.  I fail to see how it is OK to discuss the rapture while we should leave the blood moons alone?  Can you help me understand??

I consider it a form of date setting.I am never ok with that pre-trib or not.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

• Sukkoth, Oct. 7, 1949

The Six-Day War — 1967

As I said on another thread, these eclipses for this year are NOT visible in Israel.

A blood moon is a total eclipse of a full moon, which makes the moon look pinkish. This one will be visible from the U.S. but not Israel. Blood moons are not that unusual. Tetrads are less usual (eclipsed full moons 6 months apart). but again, these will not be visible in Israel.

Rev.  6:12

I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The Sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair. The whole Moon turned blood red.”

If the sun doesn't turn black in the next couple of days, a sign is missing. Plus, again, this must occur visibly in Israel which it won't.    

• Sukkoth, Oct. 7, 1949

The Six-Day War — 1967

I consider it a form of date setting.I am never ok with that pre-trib or not.

I don't believe in date setting also, yet, very important and interesting things have happened and will happen within the blood-moons.  To ignore this, and scripture about it, would be limiting ones understanding and not being very watchful.  Do I believe the end of the world conspiracy?  Not for one minute. Do I think the rapture will happen on a blood moon?  Not really, but since we don't know the day nor hours, the day cannot be ignored, except these blood moons don't seem to follow what scripture says will happen before the rapture.  I do, however feel it is important to watch and see if Israel is effected in any way.