IGNORED

The Dangers of the blood moon hype

fire-heart

Guest DRS81

- The occurrence of a lunar eclipse is common

- The occurrence of a total lunar eclipse is less common

- The occurrence of a Tetrad or four consecutive Blood Moons (total lunar eclipses) is rare

- The occurrence of a Tetrad with a total solar eclipse within its series is very rare

- A Tetrad with a total solar eclipse that is significant to Israel's history and the Jewish Feasts is very, very rare

- The occurrence of a Tetrad with a total solar eclipse historically significant to Israel and Jewish Feasts that includes a Shemittah year within its series is very, very, very rare
- But a Tetrad with a total solar eclipse, historically significant to Israel and falling on the Jewish Feasts with a Shemittah year that corresponds with the Feast of Trumpets (the Jewish New Year) within its series is astronomically rare!

From the book, the Four Blood Moons by John Hagee

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Personally I think that you have your pre-tribbers who can not wait for the rapture to happen and the people who are scared to death it will happen.  :noidea:

That's funny, but not even close to reality.

Pre-tribbers can't wait for the rapture and believe it is imminent and that nothing else needs to happen before it occurs, but the others are not fearful that it will happen, but rather know that it is not imminent and other prophecies do precede it.

The real question is, will you be prepared if it does not play out the way you thought? If not, you just might be the one who is scared to death.

Cheers

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

The HS has indwelt us Believers for the past 2000 years, Christians have come and gone, they endured to their end, some died violent deaths, others not so violent.  So Thunder what are you saying, we are not prepared as pre-tribbers?  We are not prepared as those over the past 2000 years were prepared.  Yet, I do not see much hope for anyone above 60 years of age at this present time to make it into the final 3 1/2 years.  We are mostly couch potatoes now, why think one can do hard labor or live in extreme distress for seven years or 3 1/2 years,  if they are ready for it now.  Better do workouts in the gym, go backpacking for weeks on end to get prepared.  Go to boot camps, learn survival techniques, know how to use a rifle and knife, live off the land, steal from your neighbors, harvest then gut an animal.  If one is sickly, uses a walker, on meds - they are dead meat.  Is ones spouse healthy enough to take on this long journey.  Will they be left behind at some point.    For the Post-Tribber one must be prepared now, if they think they can make it to the Second Coming, do you have a stock pile of supplies for this seven year journey (Un Biblical).  Work a day for your food for the day, those with the mark will get priority ahead of you.  Starvation is an ugly death.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

The HS has indwelt us Believers for the past 2000 years, Christians have come and gone, they endured to their end, some died violent deaths, others not so violent.  So Thunder what are you saying, we are not prepared as pre-tribbers?  We are not prepared as those over the past 2000 years were prepared.  Yet, I do not see much hope for anyone above 60 years of age at this present time to make it into the final 3 1/2 years.  We are mostly couch potatoes now, why think one can do hard labor or live in extreme distress for seven years or 3 1/2 years,  if they are ready for it now.  Better do workouts in the gym, go backpacking for weeks on end to get prepared.  Go to boot camps, learn survival techniques, know how to use a rifle and knife, live off the land, steal from your neighbors, harvest then gut an animal.  If one is sickly, uses a walker, on meds - they are dead meat.  Is ones spouse healthy enough to take on this long journey.  Will they be left behind at some point.    For the Post-Tribber one must be prepared now, if they think they can make it to the Second Coming, do you have a stock pile of supplies for this seven year journey (Un Biblical).  Work a day for your food for the day, those with the mark will get priority ahead of you.  Starvation is an ugly death.

In Christ

Montana Marv

No I'm not making any such blanket statements. But it seems ridiculous that those of us that do not believe in the pre-trib rapture are fearful of the rapture occurring sooner.

I do know some pre-tribbers in my neck of the woods who are preparing to endure just in case they are wrong. I'm not going to say that all pre-tribbers will be fearful, but scripture says that there will be a falling away and the abomination of desolation will both occur (before) our gathering to the Lord. What is that falling away? Could it be many of those pre-tribbers who were taught that they would be raptured 3 1/2 years before this time are departing the faith? Could it be that they will then turn and run in order to survive what they know is coming? What is that falling away?

It looks to me like history is going to repeat. Just like the days before the first coming, the most popular belief was that the Messiah, a great and mighty conquering King would come and defeat Israel's enemies. Very few of them were able to recognize Him when He came as a lowly suffering servant (Lamb of God), so they rejected Him. Only a few were able to recognize and receive Him. And now we find that He is coming again, and the most popular belief today, is that we will not see any hardship at all, because they will be raptured seven full years before the second coming. Many are placing a lot of faith in the pre-trib rapture. So again I ask the question, what is this falling away that will occur before our gathering?

I love my pre-trib brothers and sisters, but it is going to be very interesting when Daniel's 70th week begins and they are still here. And soon the economy will collapse. Will they be able to beat the clock and get the supplies they will need to endure, or will the mark of the beast beat them to the punch? Time is certainly going to tell.

Cheers

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

When my mother was in very good physical health except for occasionally her heart would skip a few beets.....   actually enough that she would faint so she had a pace maker put in so she could still drive.   Knowing that she had Alzheimers and some day would not be able to swallow, she went through all the legal hoops to make sure we never gave her feeding tubes.

Very long story to the point where she actually could not swallow anything.....    It took her about ten days to pass and much of that time I sat there holding her hand....     she didn't seem to be in any real pain and her breathing got shallower and slower until she just didn't take another breath....

I am assuming mom actually died from dehydration and not from food, but it didn't seem painful, and she died with a really nice smile on her face....   I will always thing she saw something on the other side, but who knows....