Sign in to follow this  
thunder

Hi

Hi.  New here and kind of undecided as to what I am.  I know there are different kinds of Christians and all that so I'm at a place of uncertainty.  I'm dyslexic so a little slow at talking or responding sometimes.  I can spell really good and communicate just fine if I can take my time.  I stutter and get made fun of a lot so I prefer to write instead of talk.  This makes it hard to meet people or to be able to discuss things and figure out who I am or what I am and what I want to be as far as religious purpose.  So maybe a forum like this or something online will work better to learn so I can decide.  My new room mate told me to come here that people here know about the Bible and about God and about religions.  So I'm here.   I hope I can figure out something.  Thanks.

You have come to the right place and I know you will fit in because the only thing the people here have in common is Jesus and his saving grace . Welcome to Worthy!

Welcome to Worthy

Blessings Thunder!

Welcome to Worthy......Jesus loves you exactly the way you are,to Him you are perfect. & sounds like this is a great place for you to meet many.............did you know that Moses was slow of speech?

So do you know Jesus,ever read any of the bible?

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Welcome to Worthy!

Guest P_W

A Worthy welcome to you!  Praise God!

Peace to you and God bless you much,

PrairWarur