IGNORED

Followup on Did God create satan to sin?

enoob57

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,778
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I know there were some who wanted to comment on this so here you can...

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I don't believe it was the original plan......   We'll have to ask him when he gets here.   I can't think of any way to prove it either way.....   if I asked him and he told me you'd all just say I was nuts and hearing voices.

Guest Butero

I don't believe it was the original plan......   We'll have to ask him when he gets here.   I can't think of any way to prove it either way.....   if I asked him and he told me you'd all just say I was nuts and hearing voices.

That is the problem.  There is no way to prove it either way.  It all comes down to what you believe personally, based on how you interpret scripture and how you view God. 

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,778
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Well one of the constants in theology is that God 'IS' holy and since satans 5 I will's

in Isa 14 God has separated Himself eternally from satan by casting him to the earth.

I don't think that God's original plan can be thwarted by evil for God simply doesn't give it a

place in His Eternity...

As far as the hearing of things I am very squeamish about a subjective approach to anything-> do

to the need of reliance on anything other than His Word scenarios...

Well one of the constants in theology is that God 'IS' holy and since satans 5 I will's

in Isa 14 God has separated Himself eternally from satan by casting him to the earth.

I don't think that God's original plan can be thwarted by evil for God simply doesn't give it a

place in His Eternity...

As far as the hearing of things I am very squeamish about a subjective approach to anything-> do

To be absolutely sure of course I would......   The Bible does not answer all my questions.....   it makes a way for salvation and introduces me to the Father......    but I do have questions....   this would be one.     While I can actually see both sides from what the Bible says, I can't fathom that my God would create a being to make all the death, destruction, heartache and pain that this creature has caused.      I find it very difficult to believe that he would do that on purpose.    Do that with the possibilities I can see, but not that he knew for sure before hand.

Some say that I limit God by believing this......     Could I love a God that would kill several million unborn babies a year.....    I don't know that I could do that...   can you???

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

With both the angels and humanity,God chose to present a choice.In pride Satan,who was a greatest angel in heaven,chose to rebel against God Ezekiel 28:12-18.The choice the angels had to follow Satan or remain faithful to God was an eternal choice.The Bible presents no opportunity for the fallen angels or Satan to repent and be forgiven.God gave Satan and the angels the same choice He gave Adam and Eve.The angels had free-will to choose.Satan and the fallen angels sinned of their own free will.Why does God allow it?It comes down to God's sovereignty over creation.Our minds are different from God's Isaiah 55:8-9.

Guest Butero

place in His Eternity...

To be absolutely sure of course I would......   The Bible does not answer all my questions.....   it makes a way for salvation and introduces me to the Father......    but I do have questions....   this would be one.     While I can actually see both sides from what the Bible says, I can't fathom that my God would create a being to make all the death, destruction, heartache and pain that this creature has caused.      I find it very difficult to believe that he would do that on purpose.    Do that with the possibilities I can see, but not that he knew for sure before hand.

Some say that I limit God by believing this......     Could I love a God that would kill several million unborn babies a year.....    I don't know that I could do that...   can you???

I can.  I believe God can do anything he wants, and since I know his ways are higher than mine, I just accept what he does.  Can someone love a God that has the ability to put a stop to Satan and could have destroyed him before he did anyone any harm?  If it wasn't God's plan from the start, it is obvious he allows the devil to do harm to people.  If you had the power to speak the word and put an end to Satan now, would you?  I would.  I wouldn't think twice about it.  God has that power, so it is obvious to me he has a plan and is using the devil to fulfill it.  I trust God completely.  He is the potter and I am but clay.  Who am I to say anything against anything God does? 

We are very different in our respective walks....   I hope we have eternity to talk about it.

Guest Butero

We are very different in our respective walks....   I hope we have eternity to talk about it.

I agree.  What do you think about my question though.  You know that God could have simply destroyed Lucifer the moment he rebelled, and none of the evil he has done to human beings would have occurred, beginning with the fall of Adam and Eve.  How do you deal with that?  Is it ok to be complacent?  If you have the ability to stop the devil, wouldn't you do it?  Why make people go through all the bad we have to go through?  Doesn't that show God must have a plan for using the devil to bring about his ultimate end?  If not, I would love your take on it.  I realize that I could have everything all wrong, so I would sincerely like your thoughts on this.  Perhaps you can give me something new to consider. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

place in His Eternity...

I can.  I believe God can do anything he wants, and since I know his ways are higher than mine, I just accept what he does.  Can someone love a God that has the ability to put a stop to Satan and could have destroyed him before he did anyone any harm?  If it wasn't God's plan from the start, it is obvious he allows the devil to do harm to people.  If you had the power to speak the word and put an end to Satan now, would you?  I would.  I wouldn't think twice about it.  God has that power, so it is obvious to me he has a plan and is using the devil to fulfill it.  I trust God completely.  He is the potter and I am but clay.  Who am I to say anything against anything God does? 

Yes,I do believe that God knew before creation that Satan would rebel against Him.I think God had a plan in all of this.We can ask Jesus why when we get to heaven.Right now we are only human and we do not know the whole story.