• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

"There's a hefty price for taking ownership of your life....If you don't like your life, it's your fault!"

-Abi Stumvoll

"There's a hefty price for taking ownership of your life....If you don't like your life, it's your fault!"

-Abi Stumvoll

:thumbsup:

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

-Abi Stumvoll

"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." -Jesus 

Edited by ABMF

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

-Abi Stumvoll

It's going to be interesting to see how people react to this question....

If you don't take ownership, you can't change it....

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I do not have ownership of my life.I give my life,my heart and my mind to God everyday.He is in that drivers seat on this journey.I am in the passengers seat.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I do not have ownership of my life.I give my life,my heart and my mind to God everyday.He is in that drivers seat on this journey.I am in the passengers seat.

Actually you do peep....    you made the decision to let God have control, but God didn't require that of you......   it was your personal decision to do so......    he also will not keep that relationship unless you want it that way.....    so in a very real sense you do have ownership of your life.....   you just decided to share it with God.....   but that is your own decision each day.

Actually you do peep....    you made the decision to let God have control, but God didn't require that of you......   it was your personal decision to do so......    he also will not keep that relationship unless you want it that way.....    so in a very real sense you do have ownership of your life.....   you just decided to share it with God.....   but that is your own decision each day.

It is called.......... a choice.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I would have to disagree somewhat with that statement.  For some of us, our lives were shaped in the beginning by circumstances beyond our control.  I realize that some will use the lemon statement - if life hands you lemons, make lemonade - but some things cannot be changed so easily, just by making a pat statement.

I would have to disagree somewhat with that statement.  For some of us, our lives were shaped in the beginning by circumstances beyond our control.  I realize that some will use the lemon statement - if life hands you lemons, make lemonade - but some things cannot be changed so easily, just by making a pat statement.

I don't think I know what you are saying.Are you saying it is not your fault for not believing?

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I don't think I know what you are saying.Are you saying it is not your fault for not believing?

No, I was referring to the original statement:

For some of us, the deck was stacked against us before we could make informed decisions about our lives.  I wasn't referring to the choice to believe in God.