nebula

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Some people seem to delight in the idea of people burning in a lake of fire for ever and ever, which is pretty sick. It is not a credible scenario of course!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Some people seem to delight in the idea of people burning in a lake of fire for ever and ever, which is pretty sick. It is not a credible scenario of course!

Hummmm......  I have hundreds of Christian acquaintances and a few very good friends and not one of us delight in anyone going to hell.....   I don't know where you have been around Christians like that but there are not any among my friends.    It makes me sad that even the devil will end up there.....   such a beautiful creation gone totally for bad seems like such a waste....

Anyway, I'll not badger you about it....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Keep in mind the TOS:

You may not post any material that is disrespectful of God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, or the Bible.

The outer Court is an area where we allow anyone who wishes to learn more about our belief to ask questions and learn.

If anyone is here thinking they can abuse the ToS will have to change or consider another site.  Worthy is a ministry that is more than willing to discuss scripture, but only in  a respectful way.

I have read the Bible from cover to cover many times and still do. Each time I read that book it confirms my view that it was written by humans with no input from any deity. If it exists and is as portrayed in the Bible I had better in asbestos clothing as I am for the burning! :grin: The deity didn't bother to come through for me when I was a Christian as a child, so if it couldn't come through for me then, either it doesn't care, or much more likely doesn't exist!

~

Nevertheless Beloved

So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11 (NASB)

It Will Judge You

"He who rejects Me and does not receive My sayings, has one who judges him; the word I spoke is what will judge him at the last day. John 12:48 (NASB)

Guest Butero

Nobody, including me, delights in the idea of people burning in the lake of fire forever.  I am just warning what will happen to those who reject Jesus.  Jesus himself went out of his way to warn people so they won't end up in hell.  Remember what he said about it being better to lose a hand or even an eye in this life rather than to wind up in hell in the next life.  There is a difference in warning someone of where they are heading and delighting in it.  If I delighted in it, I wouldn't warn them.