• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

So yesterday i had an interesting dream. honestly i wasnt even thinking about what i saw when i went to sleep or even during thd day because i was having fun at a friends house so this was out of the blue.

in the dream i was being examined by a doctor apparently i had cancer it wasnt liver cancer bur the cancer was in an organ next to my livers but i dont remember what it was called.

But then suddenly i had a view of earth from space and saw thousands of alien space ship invading earth i heard a narrator say something like they are heading towards earth like Gods angels to take his bride.

then my view was back on earth and i was outside and i saw one land a short distance away like an explosion. i felt inside myself an urgancy of the rapture i expected it to happen that very moment.

I dont believe in aliens but i do believe this was prophetic in some way. if i got cancer again it would not surprise me afterall it could come back at any time. but an alien invasion? i was hoping someone would have some insight on my dream

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

So you've had cancer before?  It could be that your subconscious was recalling that experience, and it recast the invading cancer in the form of alien invaders.  This is not to say that you have cancer again, just that you were recalling the previous experience.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

everyone dreams

the difference being that most people recognize a dream as a dream and not prophetic

not to disparage you, but you have posted what you believe are special prophetic dreams numerous times now and it appears, taking into consideration other questions and threads you

have posted, that you may believe you are a prophet 

I dont believe in aliens but i do believe this was prophetic in some way

the gift of prophecy in the NT is mainly concerned with the expounding of the word of God

in what way would this be prophetic?  how does this encourage other believers?  how does this reflect on your own ability to contrast your dream with the Bible?  

do people who actually have a prophetic gift agree with you?  and by that I mean people who actually DO have that sort of gift...not people who get goosebumps talking about 

special knowledge and or gifts...because some people will encourage any and all things they perceive as supernatural WITHOUT discernment...that is a VERY dangerous path to encourage

you should know that dreams and such never ever take precedence OVER the revealtion we already have from God

this may not be what you want to read, but in all honesty, that is my perception of your many dreams (often about the rapture) and your experiences fighting demons and such

again, I am just concerned that you are putting way too much stock in these things, especially considering that you have admitted to some sort of addiction

i was hoping someone would have some insight on my dream 

I have posted my honest insight.  I expect you will receive encouragement which is, IMO, what you are really asking for.  I cannot do that for you with any integrity

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

So yesterday i had an interesting dream. honestly i wasnt even thinking about what i saw when i went to sleep or even during thd day because i was having fun at a friends house so this was out of the blue.

in the dream i was being examined by a doctor apparently i had cancer it wasnt liver cancer bur the cancer was in an organ next to my livers but i dont remember what it was called ...

Both the gall bladder -- located inferior and posterior to the liver -- and stomach are near the liver, which, save for your skin, is the largest organ in your body.

Underneath the stomach is the pancreas, and I pray it's not that.

See the interactive diagram at:

http://www.innerbody.com/image/dige02.html

everyone dreams

the difference being that most people recognize a dream as a dream and not prophetic

not to disparage you, but you have posted what you believe are special prophetic dreams numerous times now and it appears, taking into consideration other questions and threads you

the gift of prophecy in the NT is mainly concerned with the expounding of the word of God

in what way would this be prophetic?  how does this encourage other believers?  how does this reflect on your own ability to contrast your dream with the Bible?  

do people who actually have a prophetic gift agree with you?  and by that I mean people who actually DO have that sort of gift...not people who get goosebumps talking about 

special knowledge and or gifts...because some people will encourage any and all things they perceive as supernatural WITHOUT discernment...that is a VERY dangerous path to encourage

you should know that dreams and such never ever take precedence OVER the revealtion we already have from God

this may not be what you want to read, but in all honesty, that is my perception of your many dreams (often about the rapture) and your experiences fighting demons and such

again, I am just concerned that you are putting way too much stock in these things, especially considering that you have admitted to some sort of addiction

I have posted my honest insight.  I expect you will receive encouragement which is, IMO, what you are really asking for.  I cannot do that for you with any integrity

first i want to clarify i am not a prophet nor do i think i am but i have had dreams that came true. and yed i have posted dteams that are special but they are special to me other than that there is nothing special about them and i have had to deal with demons but so what? i couldnt have have dealt with them with my own strength in fact more than once i had to call to Jesus to save me. To actually have the gift of prophecy is to hear from God and repeat said not having dreams or having to have encounters. never once has he spoken to me and told me to tell others. and no i didnt post this for encouragement i posted it because i needed help to understand if it was even ftom God as if wasnt even biblical as far as i know. it may be prophetic but only the part where i was expecting the rapture to happen.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

OldSchool2............that innerbody site is neat, I am bookmarking it, thanks.

fire-heart....on the lighter side,  there is another organ near the liver called the stomach.  You were at your friends house having fun, did it include eating large amounts of pizza?  You know what they say about eating before you go to bed!   GBU      :lightbulb2:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

Fireheart, I believe you're sincere but, come on, this dream was no more prophetic than the one I had last night.....Jessica Simpson stopped by to visit and had an 'accident' on my sofa (for which she profusely apologized) and then we went to where I used to work and pushed trolleys through the gates so we could get in to see the head of Receiving (don't know WHY!).  No rhyme or reason to my dream either.  Dreams are often like fun house mirror reflections; kinda real but real distorted.  Don't put too much importance on dreams is all I'm saying. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

everyone dreams

first i want to clarify i am not a prophet nor do i think i am but i have had dreams that came true. and yed i have posted dteams that are special but they are special to me other than that there is nothing special about them and i have had to deal with demons but so what? i couldnt have have dealt with them with my own strength in fact more than once i had to call to Jesus to save me. To actually have the gift of prophecy is to hear from God and repeat said not having dreams or having to have encounters. never once has he spoken to me and told me to tell others. and no i didnt post this for encouragement i posted it because i needed help to understand if it was even ftom God as if wasnt even biblical as far as i know. it may be prophetic but only the part where i was expecting the rapture to happen.

Yet, you state in yr op that you think the dream may be prophetic

I've read your posts

I'm not answering you in a vacumn

I do not believe you have a gift from God regarding prophecy.  That's my truthful and honest answer based on what I know scripture states, your posts and how others have received what

you post.

To actually have the gift of prophecy is to hear from God 

We all hear from God through scripture and the Holy Spirit speaks to our hearts.  Every Christian has the Holy Spirit inside...not just those who think they are prophetically gifted.  Every prophet

should have the gift of discernment if they really are gifted because you would need that to discern if what you hear or understand is actually from God

I don't believe you are discerning very well as a good number of responders in yr other posts have tried to point out to you

All kinds of people have dreams that come true...and they are not Christians.  That, is not a good way of knowing whether or not you have a gift.  Firstly and foremost, dreams are not an indicator

of a gift...only the WORD of God is infallible.  Every single one of us are fallible.  There are NO exceptions!  I have had dreams or little visions and they have come true.  I do not believe I am a prophet

but I do believe that God can sometimes direct us personally when we really need it.  However, as far as the rapture goes...we already know it is going to happen...we do not need someone to tell

us that as the Bible is plain on that.  Trying to say when it will happen is also not biblical...so I don't know why you are having all these rapture dreams other than that it may something you dwell on

alot in your waking hours.  

i couldnt have have dealt with them with my own strength i

What does that mean exactly?  I cannot deal with spiritual struggles in my own strength either.  I have had to deal with demons and so has every other Christian whether through temptation or through an attack.

That, is not any special sign.  The problem is when you cannot overcome them and the attacks continue.  They have to have some sort of 'legal' ground in your life for the continuance.

Jesus has overcome all these things and we have HIS victory...but we have apply that victory in our life as we progress.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

....  You were at your friends house having fun, did it include eating large amounts of pizza?  You know what they say about eating before you go to bed!   GBU      :lightbulb2:

Did fire-heart have heart-burn?

everyone dreams

Yet, you state in yr op that you think the dream may be prophetic

I've read your posts

I'm not answering you in a vacumn

I do not believe you have a gift from God regarding prophecy.  That's my truthful and honest answer based on what I know scripture states, your posts and how others have received what

you post.

To actually have the gift of prophecy is to hear from God 

We all hear from God through scripture and the Holy Spirit speaks to our hearts.  Every Christian has the Holy Spirit inside...not just those who think they are prophetically gifted.  Every prophet

should have the gift of discernment if they really are gifted because you would need that to discern if what you hear or understand is actually from God

I don't believe you are discerning very well as a good number of responders in yr other posts have tried to point out to you

All kinds of people have dreams that come true...and they are not Christians.  That, is not a good way of knowing whether or not you have a gift.  Firstly and foremost, dreams are not an indicator

of a gift...only the WORD of God is infallible.  Every single one of us are fallible.  There are NO exceptions!  I have had dreams or little visions and they have come true.  I do not believe I am a prophet

but I do believe that God can sometimes direct us personally when we really need it.  However, as far as the rapture goes...we already know it is going to happen...we do not need someone to tell

us that as the Bible is plain on that.  Trying to say when it will happen is also not biblical...so I don't know why you are having all these rapture dreams other than that it may something you dwell on

alot in your waking hours.  

i couldnt have have dealt with them with my own strength i

What does that mean exactly?  I cannot deal with spiritual struggles in my own strength either.  I have had to deal with demons and so has every other Christian whether through temptation or through an attack.

That, is not any special sign.  The problem is when you cannot overcome them and the attacks continue.  They have to have some sort of 'legal' ground in your life for the continuance.

Jesus has overcome all these things and we have HIS victory...but we have apply that victory in our life as we progress.

Look i dont really know or care if its prophetic or not i just follow God at my own pace my own way. but god has on more than one ocassion warned me of future events so i am not ruling out an invasion of what we are supposed to think are aliens. if u must know however i am not that focused on the rapture, sure i like to talk about it but my main focus is how to deepen the relationship between god and i so why he gives me these rapture dreams is not because i think about them but maybe because i am willing to listen. do u know what i was thinking of the night i had this? i have a very hard time going to sleep and was praying over and over again to go to sleep not a single thought of the rapture or aliens just sleep.

and yes i constantly have to deal with my flesh because i hold myself far more accountable to be just like jesus than i do others but the demons i spoke of were actuall demons. scary movies are like barney compared to these things and god had to rescue me each time.  i could not fight these things all i could do was to trust god.

i dont know when the rapture will happen or even the details of what must happen first but i do know many want the rapture to happen to escape this world but i have different reasons to go home. beside ppl dont see life as it is because like me a viel covers their eyes and they only seem to see the darkness in this world. but recently i got to have a glimps through the veil everywhere i looked i saw the glory and majesty of gods hands even though it appears us a normal thing like the grass or the sky or even a gloomy day.

do i want to go home? yes. do i welcome a dream about the rapture from god? yes but i look at ppl who walk and drive by and remember why we are here and what we are fighting for. they are the reason for my being here they are the reason i will be strong. they are the reason we christians are to be like jesus on the deepest level to love both god and them that we would be willing to burn in the flames of hell for a time fofr the salvation of just one person.

me personally i can accept nothing less than that because when i promised god i would have such a love and be like him on a supernatural level and to be willing to go that far even in the fires of hell i made that promise with my heart and to not just god but to all of them as well.

this something i call a covenent of the heart a moment when you and god connect in a very deep way and infuses your heart with a fire that will fulfill the covanent no matter the cost. i am not going to debate about this dream any more though but i wanted to show you where i stand what i think about and why i am called fire heart. i always keep a mental note of why i seek to be strong in first place

Edited by fire-heart