IGNORED

Psalm 83 / Isaiah 17 / Ezekiel 38 - 39

Guest DRS81

Guest DRS81

Apparently these three prophecies are still waiting to be fulfilled..Psalm 83, Isaiah 17 and Ezekiel 38 - 39.

I am however aware of Ezekiel 38-39 being the Gog-Magog war, but the other two I wasn't aware of till now.

What countries (and/or) events should we be watching in regards to all three prophecies? - DRS81

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Psalm 83 is the inner belt of countries surrounding Israel - Syria, Lebanon etc.

Ezekiel 38 is countries further afield, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Sudan and possibly Russia

Isaiah 17 concerns the destruction of Damascus (Syria).

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I believe that Isaiah 17 and Psalm 83 are the same future events.Yes,Ezekiel 38 and 39 are dealing with the Gog and Magog.

Isaiah 17 and Psalm 83 deal with the destruction of Damascus.Looking at the Middle East these event are close.Isaiah 17 and Psalm 83 are events that will pave the way for the rapture and the tribulation.

Guest DRS81

Does anyone have any good news sites for these three prophecies.

Also, does anyone have an idea of the order of occurrence.

For example, does Psalm 83 come before Isaiah 17, I'm also pretty sure the Ezekiel war is last.

Does anyone have any good news sites for these three prophecies.

Also, does anyone have an idea of the order of occurrence.

For example, does Psalm 83 come before Isaiah 17, I'm also pretty sure the Ezekiel war is last.

Psalm 83 appears to come first for a number of reasons. Mainly because the nations mentioned do not appear in Ezekiel, probably because they have been all but destroyed or at the very least have suffered such heavy defeats that they are incapable of causing much trouble. Also Ezekiel seems to lead to towards the Tribulation or Armageddon depending how you interpret it.

Isaiah 17 may be a consequence of Psalm 83.

Both Psalm 83 and Ezekiel seem to have a strong Muslim connection. I know of some good sites, I'll see if I can find one.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I'm thinking inner before outer.

Inner countries taken care of (Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, etc) which arouses outer countries to try to get some revenge (Iran, and all those Russian Muslim countries).

PS. Oak wood has been feeding you some good stuff. Be a good sponge and absorb it all.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

83_zps4ebef3f6.jpg

this came from world net daily...

Guest DRS81

Psalm 83 appears to come first for a number of reasons. Mainly because the nations mentioned do not appear in Ezekiel, probably because they have been all but destroyed or at the very least have suffered such heavy defeats that they are incapable of causing much trouble. Also Ezekiel seems to lead to towards the Tribulation or Armageddon depending how you interpret it.

Isaiah 17 may be a consequence of Psalm 83.

Both Psalm 83 and Ezekiel seem to have a strong Muslim connection. I know of some good sites, I'll see if I can find one.

Thank you for the sites, preferably regarding specifically the countries involved so christians can follow.

OakWood, do you see a connection between Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 and the four blood moons? - DRS81

I'm thinking inner before outer.

Inner countries taken care of (Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, etc) which arouses outer countries to try to get some revenge (Iran, and all those Russian Muslim countries).

PS. Oak wood has been feeding you some good stuff. Be a good sponge and absorb it all.

Yes, now that's the bit. Is it really Russia or is it the former Soviet Republics that are Muslim (eg Azerbijan, Turkmenistan and so on..)? I have doubts about the Russian Federation being involved in all of this.

Also, the inner countries are Israel's neighbours (deja-vu 1967 and 1973) and it's not the first time that they have attempted this. They are also predominantly Sunni.

Ezekiel appears to be a Sunni-Shia collaboration, especially with Persia (Iran) at the forefront. It is difficult to get the Sunni and Shia to collaborate on anything but the Psalm 83 war may be enough for them to form a temporary coalition (with the intention of stabbing each other in the back later of course).

When the war starts to go horribly wrong, they turn against each other (Ezekiel 38:21) which is kind of typical behaviour for such people!

83_zps4ebef3f6.jpg

this came from world net daily...

Do you have a similar table for the Ezekiel nations? I know most of them (I think).