Guest DRS81

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

• Gog is Russia.   Some people leave Russia proper out of the frey....     It's more Turkey and those Islamic "stan" nations just south of Russia.  I personally can see it go either way

• The land of Magog: Southern Russia
  • Meshech: borders of Russia, Iran, and Turkey
  • Tubal::::Turkey
  • Persia:::: Iran
  • Ethiopia :::  Sudan
  • Libya::::  Libya
  • Gomer and Togarmah:::: Turkey
  • Cush::::: Sudan and Ethiopia

Put::::  Libya, Algeria, Tunisia

and other peoples...  most likely Islamic countries.

edited to add the bolded  words....

Edited by other one

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Psalm 83 appears to come first for a number of reasons. Mainly because the nations mentioned do not appear in Ezekiel, probably because they have been all but destroyed or at the very least have suffered such heavy defeats that they are incapable of causing much trouble. Also Ezekiel seems to lead to towards the Tribulation or Armageddon depending how you interpret it.

Isaiah 17 may be a consequence of Psalm 83.

Both Psalm 83 and Ezekiel seem to have a strong Muslim connection. I know of some good sites, I'll see if I can find one.

Thank you for the sites, preferably regarding specifically the countries involved so christians can follow.

OakWood, do you see a connection between Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 and the four blood moons? - DRS81

Not sure about the blood moons but it's worth keeping an eye open.

Maybe Syria will kick something off.

One theory (just a theory remember):

Syria under Assad, (or under rebel control if Assad falls) could spur on Lebanon, Jordan and maybe the Saudis to invade Israel. If chemical weapons are involved, Israel may use the Samson option (as Netanyahu said - "no way are we Jews going to be gassed again").

The Samson option results in Damascus being nuked!

• Gog is Russia.   Some people leave Russia proper out of the frey....     It's more Turkey and those Islamic "stan" nations just south of Russia.  I personally can see it go either way

• The land of Magog: Southern Russia
  • Meshech: borders of Russia, Iran, and Turkey
  • Tubal::::Turkey
  • Persia:::: Iran
  • Ethiopia :::  Sudan
  • Libya::::  Libya
  • Gomer and Togarmah:::: Turkey
  • Cush::::: Sudan and Ethiopia

Put::::  Libya, Algeria, Tunisia

and other peoples...  most likely Islamic countries.

edited to add the bolded  words....

Yes, and don't forget Dagestan and Chechnya which although are part of Russia proper, hate the Russian government and could easily break away to form an alliance with other Muslim nations.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Psalm 83 appears to come first for a number of reasons. Mainly because the nations mentioned do not appear in Ezekiel, probably because they have been all but destroyed or at the very least have suffered such heavy defeats that they are incapable of causing much trouble. Also Ezekiel seems to lead to towards the Tribulation or Armageddon depending how you interpret it.

Isaiah 17 may be a consequence of Psalm 83.

Both Psalm 83 and Ezekiel seem to have a strong Muslim connection. I know of some good sites, I'll see if I can find one.

Thank you for the sites, preferably regarding specifically the countries involved so christians can follow.

OakWood, do you see a connection between Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 and the four blood moons? - DRS81

I will keep my eye on the blood moons.If God wants it to happen it will.

Okay here's my complete current theory (I'm flexible and change this theory often).

Assad is still in control of Syria but is clinging on by the skin of his teeth as the Sunni rebels gain more and more control of Damascus and Aleppo. Assad has no stomach to fight Israel and is busy trying to cling onto power. Assad, being an Alawite (Shia) is backed by both Iran and by Putin.

Something happens and an alliance of the al-Qaeda backed Sunni rebels, Lebanon, the Palestinians under Hamas, and maybe Jordan (with Saudi funding) attack and invade Israel. They cause a lot of damage and the raping of Israel occurs. Facing a desperate situation, heavy casualties and some loss of land (the thinning of Jacob) Israel has no choice but to retaliate as hard as she can. Damascus is nuked.

Assad is killed and now both the Sunnis and Iran are furious. Also, Hezbollah (Shia) suffer great casualties as they are based in Lebanon, possibly suffering as a side effect from the Damascus nuke.

Syria is effectively finished as a power, thousands of Palestinians are killed or forced to flee, and Lebanon is just a shell of her former self. Jordan stays out of it from now on. Putin is not pleased by the loss of Assad as he knows that the entire balance of the Middle East has been changed once again. Now both the Sunnis and Shia want revenge on Israel.

The World hates Israel even more because of the nuke, but Lebanon, Syria and Jordan are not in a position to ever dare fight Israel again, nor do they have the resources to do so.

Israel is now in a position to repair the damage and grow even more as a major power.

This sets the scene for the forthcoming Ezekiel war.

Okay here's my complete current theory (I'm flexible and change this theory often).

Assad is still in control of Syria but is clinging on by the skin of his teeth as the Sunni rebels gain more and more control of Damascus and Aleppo. Assad has no stomach to fight Israel and is busy trying to cling onto power. Assad, being an Alawite (Shia) is backed by both Iran and by Putin.

Something happens and an alliance of the al-Qaeda backed Sunni rebels, Lebanon, the Palestinians under Hamas, and maybe Jordan (with Saudi funding) attack and invade Israel. They cause a lot of damage and the raping of Israel occurs. Facing a desperate situation, heavy casualties and some loss of land (the thinning of Jacob) Israel has no choice but to retaliate as hard as she can. Damascus is nuked.

Assad is killed and now both the Sunnis and Iran are furious. Also, Hezbollah (Shia) suffer great casualties as they are based in Lebanon, possibly suffering as a side effect from the Damascus nuke.

Syria is effectively finished as a power, thousands of Palestinians are killed or forced to flee, and Lebanon is just a shell of her former self. Jordan stays out of it from now on. Putin is not pleased by the loss of Assad as he knows that the entire balance of the Middle East has been changed once again. Now both the Sunnis and Shia want revenge on Israel.

The World hates Israel even more because of the nuke, but Lebanon, Syria and Jordan are not in a position to ever dare fight Israel again, nor do they have the resources to do so.

Israel is now in a position to repair the damage and grow even more as a major power.

This sets the scene for the forthcoming Ezekiel war.

Only speculation.....we will see if this is the way it turns out.

Just speculation. I'll change my mind again next week.

If we are still around.I never makes plans for the next second,hour or day.Those days are given to God.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

It also seems like something like this could catapult the AC to come on the scene and broker some kind of deal to calm things in the Mid East.

Yes? No?

If we are still around.I never makes plans for the next second,hour or day.Those days are given to God.

I'm not making plans for them, I just take an interest in what is going on in the World. We're not part of this World, but we have to live in it and we can observe it, otherwise God wouldn't have given us prophecies or signs. Plus we live in a World with our unsaved loved ones, who may themselves become saved one day. At least two of mine have since I have.