• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Just speculation. I'll change my mind again next week.

It also seems like something like this could catapult the AC to come on the scene and broker some kind of deal to calm things in the Mid East.

Yes? No?

Yes? I think so. That's probably the next step after Psalm 83.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Just speculation. I'll change my mind again next week.

If we are still around.I never makes plans for the next second,hour or day.Those days are given to God.

I'm not making plans for them, I just take an interest in what is going on in the World. We're not part of this World, but we have to live in it and we can observe it, otherwise God wouldn't have given us prophecies or signs. Plus we live in a World with our unsaved loved ones, who may themselves become saved one day. At least two of mine have since I have.

That is good news...  :thumbsup:

Guest DRS81

Psalm 83 looks to include war with Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt and Gaza.

He states that we will know we are in the great tribulation because 1/3 of people will die, 3 billion some people.

He also states the rapture can happen at any moment, John Hagee agrees in his book..

educational and pretty awesome video here...youtube.com / watch?v=4jH2BaC73Sw

i'm thinking the rapture will definitely take place before these billions of people are wiped out and before the peace treaty.

So so interesting. - DRS81

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

Okay here's my complete current theory (I'm flexible and change this theory often).

Assad is still in control of Syria but is clinging on by the skin of his teeth as the Sunni rebels gain more and more control of Damascus and Aleppo. Assad has no stomach to fight Israel and is busy trying to cling onto power. Assad, being an Alawite (Shia) is backed by both Iran and by Putin.

Something happens and an alliance of the al-Qaeda backed Sunni rebels, Lebanon, the Palestinians under Hamas, and maybe Jordan (with Saudi funding) attack and invade Israel. They cause a lot of damage and the raping of Israel occurs. Facing a desperate situation, heavy casualties and some loss of land (the thinning of Jacob) Israel has no choice but to retaliate as hard as she can. Damascus is nuked.

Assad is killed and now both the Sunnis and Iran are furious. Also, Hezbollah (Shia) suffer great casualties as they are based in Lebanon, possibly suffering as a side effect from the Damascus nuke.

Syria is effectively finished as a power, thousands of Palestinians are killed or forced to flee, and Lebanon is just a shell of her former self. Jordan stays out of it from now on. Putin is not pleased by the loss of Assad as he knows that the entire balance of the Middle East has been changed once again. Now both the Sunnis and Shia want revenge on Israel.

The World hates Israel even more because of the nuke, but Lebanon, Syria and Jordan are not in a position to ever dare fight Israel again, nor do they have the resources to do so.

Israel is now in a position to repair the damage and grow even more as a major power.

This sets the scene for the forthcoming Ezekiel war.

I'm not sure about your details, but I do believe there will be a sudden raid by Israeli and possibly Kurdish forces to take over the region. This will set up the false Messiah (little horn). Top Jewish banking  families like the Rothschilds have assisted in the rise of Israel. These families have influence over many countries and will not allow Israel to experience any major attack. They have also been buying up oil rights in Northern Iraq (Kurds), and so I anticipate a Kurdish/Israeli/Turkey peace before Armageddon because these powerful influential bankers will not buy into any country lightly. They are connected to Israel:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

In Tel Aviv, there is a road, Rothschild Boulevard, named after him as well as various localities throughout Israel which he assisted in founding including MetullaZikhron Ya'akov, Rishon Lezion, and Rosh Pina. A park in Boulogne-Billancourt, Paris, the Parc Edmond de Rothschild (Edmond de Rothschild Park), is also named after its founder.[41] The Rothschilds also played a significant part in the funding of Israel's governmental infrastructure.James A. de Rothschild financed the Knesset building as a gift to the State of Israel[42] and the Supreme Court of Israel building was donated to Israel by Dorothy de Rothschild.[43] Outside the President's Chamber is displayed the letter Mrs. Rothschild wrote to the then current Prime Minister Shimon Peres expressing her intention to donate a new building for the Supreme Court."

They have world influence, financing the rise and fall of many countries, just read the wikipedia article, I'm sure their expansion outside of Israel into Northern Iraq (Kurdistan) is a well planned venture that will be backed by Middle Eastern peace. I am saying watch out for the rise of Israel and Kurdistan with big brother Turkey watching over the changes, the 3 countries (Israel?/Iraq?/Syria?) become one, the 3 horns fall before the little horn of Daniel 7.

Okay here's my complete current theory (I'm flexible and change this theory often).

Assad is still in control of Syria but is clinging on by the skin of his teeth as the Sunni rebels gain more and more control of Damascus and Aleppo. Assad has no stomach to fight Israel and is busy trying to cling onto power. Assad, being an Alawite (Shia) is backed by both Iran and by Putin.

Something happens and an alliance of the al-Qaeda backed Sunni rebels, Lebanon, the Palestinians under Hamas, and maybe Jordan (with Saudi funding) attack and invade Israel. They cause a lot of damage and the raping of Israel occurs. Facing a desperate situation, heavy casualties and some loss of land (the thinning of Jacob) Israel has no choice but to retaliate as hard as she can. Damascus is nuked.

Assad is killed and now both the Sunnis and Iran are furious. Also, Hezbollah (Shia) suffer great casualties as they are based in Lebanon, possibly suffering as a side effect from the Damascus nuke.

Syria is effectively finished as a power, thousands of Palestinians are killed or forced to flee, and Lebanon is just a shell of her former self. Jordan stays out of it from now on. Putin is not pleased by the loss of Assad as he knows that the entire balance of the Middle East has been changed once again. Now both the Sunnis and Shia want revenge on Israel.

The World hates Israel even more because of the nuke, but Lebanon, Syria and Jordan are not in a position to ever dare fight Israel again, nor do they have the resources to do so.

Israel is now in a position to repair the damage and grow even more as a major power.

This sets the scene for the forthcoming Ezekiel war.

I'm not sure about your details, but I do believe there will be a sudden raid by Israeli and possibly Kurdish forces to take over the region. This will set up the false Messiah (little horn). Top Jewish banking  families like the Rothschilds have assisted in the rise of Israel. These families have influence over many countries and will not allow Israel to experience any major attack. They have also been buying up oil rights in Northern Iraq (Kurds), and so I anticipate a Kurdish/Israeli/Turkey peace before Armageddon because these powerful influential bankers will not buy into any country lightly. They are connected to Israel:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

In Tel Aviv, there is a road, Rothschild Boulevard, named after him as well as various localities throughout Israel which he assisted in founding including MetullaZikhron Ya'akov, Rishon Lezion, and Rosh Pina. A park in Boulogne-Billancourt, Paris, the Parc Edmond de Rothschild (Edmond de Rothschild Park), is also named after its founder.[41] The Rothschilds also played a significant part in the funding of Israel's governmental infrastructure.James A. de Rothschild financed the Knesset building as a gift to the State of Israel[42] and the Supreme Court of Israel building was donated to Israel by Dorothy de Rothschild.[43] Outside the President's Chamber is displayed the letter Mrs. Rothschild wrote to the then current Prime Minister Shimon Peres expressing her intention to donate a new building for the Supreme Court."

They have world influence, financing the rise and fall of many countries, just read the wikipedia article, I'm sure their expansion outside of Israel into Northern Iraq (Kurdistan) is a well planned venture that will be backed by Middle Eastern peace. I am saying watch out for the rise of Israel and Kurdistan with big brother Turkey watching over the changes, the 3 countries (Israel?/Iraq?/Syria?) become one, the 3 horns fall before the little horn of Daniel 7.

Your mention of the Rothschilds sounds like one of the many anti-Zionist conspiracies that I am familiar with. Israel is not protected by the Rothschilds. Israel is protected by God.

Your mention of the Rothschilds sounds like one of the many anti-Zionist conspiracies that I am familiar with. Israel is not protected by the Rothschilds. Israel is protected by God.

Israel is in sin during the end-times.   Let the scriptures speak:

Ezekiel 39:26  They will forget their shame and all the unfaithfulness they showed toward me when they lived in safety in their land with no one to make them afraid.

Joel 2 The day of the Lord is great; it is dreadful.  Who can endure it?  “Even now,” declares the Lord,  “return to me with all your heart,  with fasting and weeping and mourning.”

Jesus will return to a sinful and repentful Israel at the second coming. Jesus warned of false Jewish leaders at the end-times: Matthew 24:23-24  At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it.  For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Wikipedia has this to say:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

Niles' Weekly Register, Volume 49 has the following to say about the Rothschilds influence on international high finance;

"The Rothschilds govern a Christian world. Not a cabinet moves without their advice. They stretch their hand, with equal ease, from Petersburgh to Vienna, from Vienna to Paris, from Paris to London, from London to Washington. Baron Rothschild, the head of the house, is the true king of Judah, the prince of the captivity, the Messiah so long looked for by this extraordinary people. He holds the keys of peace or war, blessing or cursing. ... They are the brokers and counselors of the kings of Europe and of the republican chiefs of America. What more can they desire?"

So what if the Rothschilds are very influential in high finance? They are a wealthy family, and what is this got to do with prophecy? How will the Rothschilds protect Israel from 200 million marching Muslims?

The Rothschilds are frequently mentioned in anti-Zionist theories. It's all part of the lie that Jews secretly control the World and that they are plotting to overthrow mankind.

Yet the Jews have only one state, a tiny sliver of land that they can't even run without the rest of the World interfering. There are a billion Muslims on this planet who commit terrorist attacks Globally, openly declare that they want to rule the World, yet all the conspiracy theorists can do is point the finger at the Jews. They even blame Jews for 9/11 and Israel is constantly blamed for all the wars in the Middle East.

I have heard conspiracy theories about the Rothschilds before and they are plastered all over anti-Semitic websites, neo-Nazi websites and anti-Zionist Muslim websites. Every anti-Israeli voice seems to have a ridiculous notion that the Rothschilds are part of some great Illuminati, and why? Because the Rothschilds are wealthy, they support Israel and they represent Global capitalism - all the things that these people loathe.

If you enjoy quotes from Wikipedia then read this:

Over more than two centuries,[19][20] the Rothschild family has frequently been the subject of conspiracy theories.[71][72][73] These theories take differing forms, such as claiming that the family controls the world's wealth and financial institutions,[74][75] or encouraged or discouraged wars between governments. Discussing this and similar views, the historian Niall Ferguson wrote, "As we have seen, however, wars tended to hit the price of existing bonds by increasing the risk that a debtor state would fail to meet its interest payments in the event of defeat and losses of territory. By the middle of the 19th century, the Rothschilds had evolved from traders into fund managers, carefully tending to their own vast portfolio of government bonds. Now having made their money, they stood to lose more than they gained from conflict. The Rothschilds had decided the outcome of the Napoleonic Wars by putting their financial weight behind Britain. Now they would sit on the sidelines."[76] Many conspiracy theories about the Rothschild family have been identified as a result of anti-Semitic prejudice reaching back several hundred years, including the era of the Napoleonic wars, and not as a result of valid evidence.

So what if the Rothschilds are very influential in high finance? They are a wealthy family, and what is this got to do with prophecy? How will the Rothschilds protect Israel from 200 million marching Muslims?

The Rothschilds are frequently mentioned in anti-Zionist theories. It's all part of the lie that Jews secretly control the World and that they are plotting to overthrow mankind.

Yet the Jews have only one state, a tiny sliver of land that they can't even run without the rest of the World interfering. There are a billion Muslims on this planet who commit terrorist attacks Globally, openly declare that they want to rule the World, yet all the conspiracy theorists can do is point the finger at the Jews. They even blame Jews for 9/11 and Israel is constantly blamed for all the wars in the Middle East.

I have heard conspiracy theories about the Rothschilds before and they are plastered all over anti-Semitic websites, neo-Nazi websites and anti-Zionist Muslim websites. Every anti-Israeli voice seems to have a ridiculous notion that the Rothschilds are part of some great Illuminati, and why? Because the Rothschilds are wealthy, they support Israel and they represent Global capitalism - all the things that these people loathe.

Over more than two centuries,[19][20] the Rothschild family has frequently been the subject of conspiracy theories.[71][72][73] These theories take differing forms, such as claiming that the family controls the world's wealth and financial institutions,[74][75] or encouraged or discouraged wars between governments. Discussing this and similar views, the historian Niall Ferguson wrote, "As we have seen, however, wars tended to hit the price of existing bonds by increasing the risk that a debtor state would fail to meet its interest payments in the event of defeat and losses of territory. By the middle of the 19th century, the Rothschilds had evolved from traders into fund managers, carefully tending to their own vast portfolio of government bonds. Now having made their money, they stood to lose more than they gained from conflict. The Rothschilds had decided the outcome of the Napoleonic Wars by putting their financial weight behind Britain. Now they would sit on the sidelines."[76] Many conspiracy theories about the Rothschild family have been identified as a result of anti-Semitic prejudice reaching back several hundred years, including the era of the Napoleonic wars, and not as a result of valid evidence.

True hey.

I am just saying that this influential Jewish family is buying into northern Iraq. They wouldn't do this without planning well for the future, surely they have some inside information on future peace? Maybe not, I think so. There is a peaceful time ahead for Israel, the bible said this peaceful time will be SINFUL.  Jesus warned against false JEWISH leaders during the last days. 

I'm referring to the bible. During times of evil of Israel, for example 70AD,  would you have helped fund and arm Israel against the Roman armies? Not me!  I would've stayed neutral, and watched God's judgment. 

I'm just saying, this is what the bible is saying. 

True hey.

I am just saying that this influential Jewish family is buying into northern Iraq. They wouldn't do this without planning well for the future, surely they have some inside information on future peace? Maybe not, I think so. There is a peaceful time ahead for Israel, the bible said this peaceful time will be SINFUL.  Jesus warned against false JEWISH leaders during the last days. 

I'm referring to the bible. During times of evil of Israel, for example 70AD,  would you have helped fund and arm Israel against the Roman armies? Not me!  I would've stayed neutral, and watched God's judgment. 

I'm just saying, this is what the bible is saying. 

Okay, fair enough. I realise that there are a lot of bad Jews in the World. Many of these are self-loathing Jews and they are even anti-Zionist, but these people are Jews in name only. Not only are they non-practising, they are often Atheists and they detest their own Jewish identity. God will deal with them in his own way.

As for the Rothschilds, I don't know what they are. They are pretty elusive, but that doesn't make them bad. They may be fabulously wealthy but in the end military might wins over wealth. Even if you were wealthy enough to control all the World's oil (for example) that wouldn't stop a determined military from taking everything from you. After all money is no good if nobody honours it. Unless, of course you were wealthy enough to control an army yourself.

Even if the Rothschilds have enough money to control Iraq, it doesn't mean a lot. Muslims will arrange any false peace, even with Jews if the price is right. But their ideology trumps everything else. They don't want to do any deal with Jews if they can help it, but they will while it is an advantage to them. If the Rothschilds outlive their usefulness - they will be gone.

I can't see people like the Rothschilds playing much of a role in End Times, but their money may have a role in setting things up, either wittingly or without them being aware of it.

You also mention that the Rothschilds may have some inside information on future peace. Like what for example? They may even be gullible enough to fall for every Muslim lie. Even as we speak billions of pounds/dollars are being thrown into Muslim enterprises by wealthy fools who don't realise what they are doing. Western governments are throwing billions at the Muslim World thinking that they can appease them or maybe profit in some way and multinational corporates are doing the same thing.

But when push comes to shove, fanatical Muslims only care about one thing. They will take the infidel's money and thank them with forked tongues, but in the end the money is just a means to an end, and that end is to dominate the World, set up a Global caliphate and destroy the non-Muslim World.

The Rothschlds will have no inside information on future peace. That information does not exist, except as a lie. Unless they read the Bible, they won't have a clue.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Newspaper exegesis is precarious. History must be littered with the vain attempts to read the current tea leaves and then conclude that these tea-leaves are leading to eschatological prophecy fulfillments (with the obvious conclusion that the tea-leaf-readings were bogus). When 10 nations got joined in the European Common Market, how many went on about how this could fulfill the 10 nation union under the Beast, ignoring how Daniel 2's image has 2 legs -- we may suppose 5 toes on each leg? Still, it is interesting to think about how current movements might issue in eschatological fulfillments.

I note the charts identifying nation-words in the Biblical prophecies. But I don't see the proof. I ask, "How does the chart-maker know that Tyre = X" ? (etc.).

Thanks for calling attention to these passages.

Edited by Atwood