Guest DRS81

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

Okay, fair enough. I realise that there are a lot of bad Jews in the World. Many of these are self-loathing Jews and they are even anti-Zionist, but these people are Jews in name only. Not only are they non-practising, they are often Atheists and they detest their own Jewish identity. God will deal with them in his own way.

I'm not sure why you would describe anti-Zionist Jews as "self-loathing".   Some would prefer to wait for Christ to gather them to Israel than participate in the earlier sinful gathering of Israel: Ezekiel 39:

25 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;

26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.

27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

28 Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God.

Do you see the two periods of Israel:

1) BEFORE the Gog attack, Israel is shameful

2) After the Gog attack the Lord gathers ALL Israel, and pours out His spirit

I wouldn't judge those pure-hearted Jews who would rather wait for the Lord to gather them after the Gog attack, than support the current Israel who will be going into a shameful period of peace.

They wait for their true Messiah and so will not serve the coming false Messiah.

Hi Argosy,   before verse 27 in Ezekiel  39, there is the second feast of Ezekiel 39 in verse 17-20, which on the remains on the Armageddon carnage - which comes 7 years after the Gog carnage in Ezekiel 38:4 and cleanup the last verse of which is verse 16.

After the Armageddon carnage, Jesus has set his glory among the heathen, meaning he has returned to earth, Ezekiel 39:21 .

After the Gog attack, the Jews will think that the Antichrist is their promised King of Israel, son of David messiah.    They will embrace him as such, until he reveals himself as the man of sin, which they will reject him as their King and turn to Jesus instead.     The Antichrist in retaliation will persecute the Jews, as the Antichrist-beast in Revelation, until Jesus returns at Armageddon, bringing the Kingdom of God to this earth to have ruling dominion here for a 1000 years.

==================================================================================================

before verse 27 in Ezekiel  39, there is the second feast of Ezekiel 39 in verse 17-20, which on the remains on the Armageddon carnage - which comes 7 years after the Gog carnage in Ezekiel 38:4 and cleanup the last verse of which is verse 16.

It appears you're mixing up the Gog/Magog Invasion with Daniel's 70th Week and Revelation.  For your scenario to have merit/support you would have to subscribe to The Gog/Magog Invasion kicking off Daniel's 70th Week (7 Years).....because you have the feast of beasts feeding on the Carnage @ Armageddon.  But that week begins with Confirming a Covenant.....Not a Nuclear Strike.

Ezekiel clearly is referring to the Gog/Magog Invasion as a Nuclear Strike.  Can you show, other than the parallel of Beasts Feeding (See Compare and Contrast below), anything in Revelation that even remotely resembles these Ezekiel Passages?  Remember also in Revelation, the Carnage that those beasts are feeding on are the results of Christ's Second Coming where he "treadeth the winepress".

Where is:  satan/ac/ False Prophet/Mark of the beast/ Martyrs/2 Witnesses/Mystery Babylon/ Babylon Proper/Tribulation Saints/ 144,00 Sealed/7 Churches/ Seals/Trumpets/Bowls/Locusts/ signs in sun/moon/stars/heaven et al in Ezekiel??

There are quite a number of other issues but we can start here for now.

I do believe that Psalm 83 clearly has to occur before the Gog/Magog Invasion and Daniel's 70th Week will occur sometime after the Gog/Magog Invasion.

Comparison (beast feasts)...

(Revelation 19:18) "That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great."

(Ezekiel 39:17-20) "And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.  {18} Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.  {19} And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.  {20} Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord GOD."

There are quite a number of similarities and just as many differences.  The Big One that stands out to me is "great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel"....Because Armageddon is in a Valley (Valley of Jezreel).  Also, When the LORD returns it appears he Will First return to Bozrah (Sheepfold)-------Petra Today.....

(Isaiah 63:1-6) "Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.  {2} Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?  {3} I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.  {4} For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.  {5} And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.  {6} And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth."

Which Speaks to....

(Jeremiah 46:10) "For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates."

That most definitely relates to...

(Revelation 19:15-16) "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  {16} And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

Hi Enoch 2021, I think you have misunderstood me.

Gog/Magog takes place immediately preceding the arrival of the Antichrist to Israel.      

The reasoning that the Antichrist will be arriving in Israel with his army, is that right before Gog/Magog, as the leader of the EU, he will attempt to be a deterrent to the invasion, to keep the peace in the region.    He will stage his army in Greece, Daniel 8:9.

Before he can arrive, Gog/Magog takes place quickly, and God supernaturally destroys Gog's army's.    Exactly how that happens the bible doesn't say, just like it doesn't say how hail and brimstone fell on Sodom and Gomorrah.   

I don't think nuclear weapons will be used in the land of Israel, because the fallout would have collateral damage and render the land uninhabitable.     Which would not bode well for the Jews, when about  3 years, 4 months later they have to flee to the mountains when the AOD is setup to be worshiped.   Nuclear missiles may be used against the homelands of those invading nations.

I think the special clean up crews will be necessary to deal with the stench because of the massive number of dead.

After God destroys Gog's army, the Antichrist, as I wrote before, will arrive in Israel.    And because God supernaturally destroys Israel's enemies, there will be a messiah fervor in Israel, because right now Jewish futurists believe the messiah will come right after Gog/Magog.

To them, the Antichrist will appear to be that messiah - because one of the main requirements for the messiah is that he fights the battles of God in defending Israel, in the Jewish (Judaism) thinking.     Most of their thinking is based on the teachings of the Rambam, who did have a biblical base for his 

work.

Althought the Antichrist arrives late for actual participation in the battle, that he intended to come to the aid of Israel, will be of sufficient justification in the Jews minds that the Antichrist as the prince who shall come is the messiah - the promised one,. God sent to be their King of Israel, son of David, anointed, mashiach.     

The Antichrist is actually the one who kicks off the 70th week by confirming the Mt. Sinai covenant by overseeing the commemorative reading to the nation of Israel of the marching orders back in the days of Moses to go in and possess the land.     Moses made a law that all future generations, every 7 years, must do the commemorative reading, in Deuteronomy 31:10-11. 

That reading has not been done for at least 2000 years because it has to be done from the place of God's choosing, which the Jews take to be the temple mount.    And the muslims, who won't even allow Jews to pray on the temple mount, would hardly allow a declaration that God gave the land of Israel to the children of Israel forever - as the muslims and Jews are fighting over that very issue.

After Gog/Magog, the muslim presence will be gone, and the Antichrist, as the Jews perceived messiah, will be able to carry out the commemorative reading - which again is for 7 years, as it is a 7 year cycle event.     That's what begins the 70th week.

Nestled between the lines of Ezekiel 39:16 and Ezekiel 39:17 are those 7 years.      Ezekiel 39:17-20 is the Armageddon feast at the end of the 7 years, i.e. at the end of the 70th week.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

===========================================================================================

Your whole premise that you're extrapolating from is mistaken....

The reasoning that the Antichrist will be arriving in Israel with his army, is that right before Gog/Magog, as the leader of the EU, he will attempt to be a deterrent to the invasion, to keep the peace in the region.    He will stage his army in Greece, Daniel 8:9.

Daniel 8:9 is Referring to Antiochus IV (Epiphanes) who is a "Type" of or for-shadowing of the Real ac.  He was responsible for the First Abomination of Desolation in 167BC that Christ alludes back to as happening again in the future in the Olivet Discourse.

Also the context of the preceding Passages in Daniel Chapter 8 (Ram -----Persia, and Goat------with the "notable Horn") is referring to Alexander The Great  (Greece) and His defeat of the Persians around 330BC.

(Daniel 8:8-9) "Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.  {9} And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land."

"goat waxed very Great" = Alexander The Great

"great Horn was Broken" = Alexander Dies

"Four notable ones" = Alexanders 4 Generals (Ptolemy, Seleucis, Lysimachus, Cassandra) Split The Empire into 4 pieces

"a little horn" = Antiochus IV (Epiphanes) came out of the Seleucid Empire.  He slaughtered pigs on the Holy Alter and Erected a Statue to Zeus in the Holy of Holy's....Abomination of Desolation

Don't confuse the 'little horn" of Daniel Chapter 7 with the "little horn" from Chapter 8, two different guys....

(Daniel 7:8) "I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things."

"little horn" = the real ac

See it?

===========================================================================================

Your whole premise that you're extrapolating from is mistaken....

Daniel 8:9 is Referring to Antiochus IV (Epiphanes) who is a "Type" of or for-shadowing of the Real ac.  He was responsible for the First Abomination of Desolation in 167BC that Christ alludes back to as happening again in the future in the Olivet Discourse.

Also the context of the preceding Passages in Daniel Chapter 8 (Ram -----Persia, and Goat------with the "notable Horn") is referring to Alexander The Great  (Greece) and His defeat of the Persians around 330BC.

(Daniel 8:8-9) "Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.  {9} And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land."

"goat waxed very Great" = Alexander The Great

"great Horn was Broken" = Alexander Dies

"Four notable ones" = Alexanders 4 Generals (Ptolemy, Seleucis, Lysimachus, Cassandra) Split The Empire into 4 pieces

"a little horn" = Antiochus IV (Epiphanes) came out of the Seleucid Empire.  He slaughtered pigs on the Holy Alter and Erected a Statue to Zeus in the Holy of Holy's....Abomination of Desolation

Don't confuse the 'little horn" of Daniel Chapter 7 with the "little horn" from Chapter 8, two different guys....

(Daniel 7:8) "I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things."

"little horn" = the real ac

See it?

Antiochus's abomination of desolation in Daniel 11, is a foreshadowing of the Antichrist's end time abomination of Desolation.       But Antiochus is not in Daniel 8.   

Antiochus IV is not the one spoken of in Daniel 8, because eventually the king of fierce countenance does battle with Jesus - otherwise, he cannot be defeated by "hand" an idiom for saying by human means. That is not the case of Antiochus, it is not speaking about him.

Daniel 8:

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days. [end times]

27 And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.

Daniel 7, then Daniel 8, then Daniel 9 is the path of the Antichrist as he rises to become the illicit perceived King of Israel, Son of David, messiah.

The little horn in Daniel 7 and the little horn in Daniel 8 and the prince who shall come in Daniel 9 - are the same guy.

Then in 2thess2, the same guy who is the Antichrist as he falls from being considered the perceived King of Israel,

son of David messiah, when in his heart, he begins to think he has achieved God-hood, going into the temple, sitting, proclaiming to the world that he is God.      From his fall,  he eventually becomes the beast in Revelation.

Enoch2021, in Daniel 8:23 in the latter time of "their" kingdom - which kingdom is that speaking of?    (I am trying to show you why it is not Antiochus).

Edited by douggg

==========================================================================

You're incorrect again

Daniel 8:8-9 is Anticochus IV.  The Whole Chapter up to 8:14 is Greece conquering Persia/Alexander the Great/4 Generals and Antiochus IV.

and the vision ends here....

(Daniel 8:14) "And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed."

Notice that the Future Abomination of Desolation to the Second Coming of Christ is: Time Times, and a half a Time: Dan 7:25, Dan 12:7, Rev 12:14; 1260 Days: Rev 11:3, Rev 12:6, Rev 12:14; 42 Months: Rev 11:2, Rev 13:5. These are Two Separate events

Then the next vision starts with the real ac in Dan 8:19.....

(Daniel 8:19) "And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be."

Everything before this verse is and was History.  Everything after is the Real ac

Daniel Verse 8:19 is not the same as 8:9

You either see it or you don't.

You're incorrect again

Daniel 8:8-9 is Anticochus IV.  The Whole Chapter up to 8:14 is Greece conquering Persia/Alexander the Great/4 Generals and Antiochus IV.

(Daniel 8:14) "And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed."

Notice that the Future Abomination of Desolation to the Second Coming of Christ is: Time Times, and a half a Time: Dan 7:25, Dan 12:7, Rev 12:14; 1260 Days: Rev 11:3, Rev 12:6, Rev 12:14; 42 Months: Rev 11:2, Rev 13:5. These are Two Separate events

(Daniel 8:19) "And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be."

Everything before this verse is and was History.  Everything after is the Real ac

The vision ends with the temple being cleansed of the AOD.

The 2300 days is from the time the daily sacrifice is reinstituted until the cleansing of the temple which the day that Jesus returns and the AOD removed.

The 7years is 2520 days long.    So subtract the 2300 days from 2520 = day 220.     On day 220 after the Antichrist begins the 7 years by confirming the Mt Sinai covenant at the Jews perceived King of Israel, son of David messiah, the animal sacrifices will start up again.

In the middle part of the 7 years, the Antichrist will reveal himself as the man of sin and stop the daily sacrifices and oblation.      The Antichrist will be slain for his proclamation, by God in Ezekiel 28:1-10.     Then God in his disdain for him, will not let he remain in hell, and brings him back to life. Isaiah 14:19-20.

The false prophet will have the world make an image of the slain and come back to life Antichrist - which is the Abomination of desolation.     The AOD will be setup to be worshippd 1335 days before Jesus Returns on day 2520.           Which the math works out to be on day 1185 after the confirmation of the covenant the AOD will be setup to be worshiped.

1290 days from the time the AOD is setup on day 1185, the events of the sixth seal take place, resulting in the kings of the earth assembling their armies at Armageddon on day (1185+1290) = 2475

So to recap.

Day 1, the confirmation of the covenant.

Day 220, the animal sacrifices begin again, 2300 days before Jesus Returns.

Day 1185, the AOD is setup to be worshiped.

Day 1260, the two witnesses are killed.

Day 1263.5, the two witnesses come back to life and ascend to heaven

Day ? not given the bible, the war in heaven. (can be assumed to start when the two witnesses ascend)

Day ? not given the bible, Satan is cast down with a time, times, and half times left . (can be assumed that only a day or so earth time for the war in heaven)

Day 2475, the armies of the world gather at Armageddon with the intent of stopping Jesus from returning and executing judgment on the wicked.

Day 2520, Jesus Returns!

Additional information.    After the AOD is setup to be worshiped, no long afterward, approximately 2 1/2 months, the war in heaven takes place and Satan cast down to earth.    Finding himself restricted to earth, he takes the opportunity to incarnate the AOD image of the Antichrist, making it appear to come alive, and speaks.     And demands the world to worship him.    Revelation 13:4.

When Jesus returns, he will melt away the facade of the statue image, burning it up, bringing it to ashes,  and there before the entire world will be Satan exposed on the temple mount.   Then an angel comes and binds Satan in chains and casts him into the bottomless pit.     That's what cleanses the temple of the AOD.

Ezekiel 28: 

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

Edited by douggg

============================================================

As I said you either see it or you don't.

Praise The LORD!!

You're incorrect again

No, you are wrong.   Daniel was given the vision but didn't understand it.      Gabriel gave the understanding of the vision.   Gabriel did not give him a new vision.

17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

Gabriel explained it all including Alexander's kingdom and that four break up kingdoms would follow - in Daniel 8:22.    Nothing in there about Antiochus.    Then in Daniel 8:23, it jumps to the end times, when the transgression of the temple will take place.     Out of the kingdom of the transgressors - "their" kingdom.   When the transgressors have come to a full, the King of fierce countenance, the little horn will stand up.     Do you know what "their" kingdom is?   And who are the transgressors that they come to a full?

15 And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.

16 And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.

22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.   (historic to us, that's Alexander's kingdom being broke up, into the historic four kingdoms - I agree on that part with you)

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.   (this verse jumps to the end times)

What is their kingdom?   And what does it mean "in the latter time in their kingdom when the transgressors are come to the full" ?

Edited by douggg

You're incorrect again

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

The transgression is by the transgressors!     The king of fierce countenance is the Antichrist.    Who in Revelation 17 give their kingdom to the beast?     Think about it.   Ten kings.   And ten kings in Daniel 7.    What kingdom is that?

The 2300 days is end times.   That the little horn grows strong to the south and east - out of one of the four horns - of the four directions just tells where from the end times Antichrist little horn will be coming from with a large army.    It is has nothing to do with Antiochus.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Blessings Enoch 2021

Hmm,yes perhaps it is your military background(maybe it is indeed a nuclear strike?)   But let me ask you this,you do not think there is any possbility that this could be an asteroid or meteor showers & such...................I am not firm in either perspective,I see the possibilities for both,even a 3rd............something supernatural?

With love,Kwik

You really don't have to quote again,they are right in view......just asking your opinion........................... :mgcheerful:

BTW,,,,my dad was US Army,I was an Army Brat...........

Hi Kwik. i guess it could be an asteroid or even a nuke attack but for me i agree with your third option and it is just supernatural.

Heres why,

The passages of Ezekiel appear to have a match in revelation which also provides a time frame for the event of Ezekiel.

Ezek 38:19-20 "For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;  {20} So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground."

Ezekiel 38:22) "And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone."

Compare with

Sixth seal ( First half of the events of seal 7)

Rev6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Seventh seal (beginning of the day of the Lord)

Rev8:5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

So in Rev6:15 it says the kings of the earth hid, so its doubtfull they are letting off N bombs. Also we see in Rev 8:8 that a burning mountain is cast into the sea. Is this the Isle of Ezek 39:6 "And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles:

These events in revelation, the sixth the seventh seal i beleive are after the AoD and the mid point of Dans 70th week. As we get rapture in seal 6, i bleive we will just miss out on seeing this happen.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Matt,Everyone!!!

Can you just imagine how hard it must have been for the Prophets of old to try & describe what they saw?They saw things that we have not even seen yet,probably vehicles,weapons,artillery,machinery......even the clothing, cities & just buildings must have been so hard to understand.

It is very humbling to think about our Infinite Creator in his Glory ,holding the universe in the Palm of His Hand.......Hosannah in the Highest,from Everlasting to Everlasting,Halleluliah!

With love-in Christ,Kwik