Guest HisG

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Surely must have a negative affect on a child growing up as opposed to children who are being prayed for.

I certainly was not prayed over as a child that I am aware of.I think a child who grows up in a Christian home has alot of advantages.But then there are those who grew up in a Christian home or a PK and they still went astray.

Surely must have a negative affect on a child growing up as opposed to children who are being prayed for.

I certainly was not prayed over as a child that I am aware of.I think a child who grows up in a Christian home has alot of advantages.But then there are those who grew up in a Christian home or a PK and they still went astray.

I had an unbelieving single parent and I'm certain I was prayed for until I was around seven maybe when my teen sister came to Christ.

You know, things were pretty tough in my early years - just wonder how much of the "non Christian " atmosphere contributed to that. By my early teens there were 3 more Christians in the family though but still an unbelieving parent who was head of the house.

I look back on those early years without God in the picture and feel sad.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I had an unbelieving single parent and I'm certain I was prayed for until I was around seven maybe when my teen sister came to Christ.

You know, things were pretty tough in my early years - just wonder how much of the "non Christian " atmosphere contributed to that. By my early teens there were 3 more Christians in the family though but still an unbelieving parent who was head of the house.

My brother became a Christian before I did and became instrumental in bringing me to Christ.

My brother became a Christian before I did and became instrumental in bringing me to Christ.

Seems we were "drawn" into the orbit of Christians - God WILL have His way :)

Praise God!!