ljpob

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Yes.... John 3:16  For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Yahchanan (John) 4:25-26, "The woman said to Him; I know that the Messiah comes, and when He comes, He will tell us all things. Yahshua said to her: I am He speaking to you."

Deuteronomy 18:18-19, "I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brothers, and I will put My words in His mouth, and He will tell them everything I command Him. Whoever will not listen to My words, which He speaks in My Name, I will judge him for it"

"listen" is word #8085 שָׁמַע shama` {shaw-mah'}

Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
A primitive root; to hear intelligently (often with implication of attention, obedience, etc.; causatively to tell, etc.)

Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar) - 1) to hear, listen to, obey

Luke 6:46, "And why call Me; Ruler! Ruler! and do not the things which I say?"

We must not only believe in Messiah, but we must obey Messiah, for He perfectly teaches the doctrines of Yahweh.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Jesus is Lord and Saviour as well as our High Priest and King. the Saviour part comes by divine Grace, through faith the Lord part comes through maturity of our love/walk with Him , the problem is some want the Saviour part but still try to lead their life as they would have it. then on the other hand some try to put the cart before the horse and say we must obey first then the Saviour part comes. But Christ Himself said we can do nothing a part from him, We must be in Him and He in us before we can become His workmanship. now as the High priest we all fall short even after salvation, and stand in need of forgiveness. so we need both our High priest and our King, but salvation /forgiveness must come before obedience, work out our salvation is not work for our salvation, but the answer the opening post YES Jesus is the only way to the father.

Jesus is Lord and Saviour as well as our High Priest and King.

the Saviour part comes by divine Grace, through faith the Lord part comes through maturity of our love/walk with Him,

the problem is some want the Saviour part but still try to lead their life as they would have it.

then on the other hand some try to put the cart before the horse and say we must obey first then the Saviour part comes.

But Christ Himself said we can do nothing a part from him,

We must be in Him and He in us before we can become His workmanship.

now as the High priest we all fall short even after salvation, and stand in need of forgiveness.

so we need both our High priest and our King,

but salvation/forgiveness must come before obedience,

work out our salvation is not work for our salvation, but the answer the opening post YES Jesus is the only way to the father.

:thumbsup:

A List

What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?

I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD. Psalms 116:12-13

Of Things

Rejoice evermore.

Pray without ceasing.

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

To Do

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13

And

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

Don't

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

ljpob, I think your relevant verses sums up the answer to the question in post. (they're all great, I might add!) So I concur with the rest as: Yes. Most certainly, without a doubt!

God bless you,

Shalom Aleichem.

David/BeauJangles

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I find that GOD, has simplified things.