ljpob

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Is there anyone else out there who has come out of a particular denomination or even a "christian" cult and is now seeing scripture in a whole new way? This is my experience, and my eyes have been opened to the the New Covenant in powerful ways that I never understood it before. The simplest way to describe this would be that Jesus has now become EVERYTHING to me, the only foundation I stand on because all my other foundations have been torn down and ripped apart. Jesus IS my truth, whereas he was just part of the equation before. Would love to dialogue with anyone else who has had a similar experience or just wants to talk about what the New Covenant means to them. Thanks for sharing.

Guest Conquest

Have you learned about this?

1 John 5:16
If anyone sees his brother sinning a sin not leading to death, he shall ask, and God will give him life for those who sin not leading to death. There is a sin leading to death. I don’t say that he should make a request concerning this.

John 6:63
It is the spirit who gives life.

Romans 8:11
But if the Spirit of him who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.

1 Corinthians 15:45
So also it is written, “The first man, Adam, became a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:6
For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Galatians 6:8
But he who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.

1 Timothy 1:8-11; 1 Corinthians 6:9-10; 1 John 3:15; Ephesians 5:3-6; Revelation 21:8; Revelation 22:15; Colossians 3:5-11; Galatians 5:17-26

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I'm not at all sure where you're coming from.