IGNORED

What to say to a friend who tells you she is suicidal?

FreeinChrist

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I am totally impressed by all of the replies. Mine was not needed .

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Duggar...

Immediately,the first thing that was laid on my heart is that this young girl is experiencing this feeling of void & uselessness,utter despair & lonliness because she wants that void to be filled by her boyfriend & feels abandoned & lonely....of course,she transfers the blame on the newborn child,,,it is a little complex  and besides spiritual council she also should have professional help... but the truth of it is ,,,,,her void can only be filled by Jesus,I am not sure what you can do for her beyond what our Lord will have you to do and work through you,ministering to someone in such a state can be exhausting & you must really walk in spirit,move & speak only what the Holy Spirit leads you to do.......love her & if you feel you are not equipt to be involved then be sure to make someone close to her aware of the situation,her life is at stake....physically & SPIRITUALLY

Pray,ask the Lord to give you Wisdom,Understanding & Direction....................God Bless you

With love,in Christ-Kwik