Shiloh62

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Truthfully though, what I dislike on TV the most after all the so called reality programs, are all the religious programs.   Send me money and God will give you a miracle.

.......   and that's been going on for a really long time...

which unfortuneatly demonstrates that people make a bundle doing it...of course the flip side are the people that send the money....like you can buy God's favor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

hey, i despise horror movies too! and (getting a little off track) it seems hollywood has been putting horror series on tv and people love love love it. not me, i hate hate hate it. shows like 'the following'.... oh my goodness, i watched the pilot episode of that one, and from that point on, even the commercials freak me out. awful show. how did it not get cancelled after the first season? this is really a sick world we live in, isn't it?

yeah I know!  One scary freak show after the other...I watched 1.5 episodes of The Following and decided I would not be following...yuk.  With a star like Kevin Bacon in it, plus the horror,

it prob has a good audience

Saw this on fb yesterday.."It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."  

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

My uncle and I went to see the movie "Noah" yesterday. What happened??? Transformer monsters, stow-aways, top decks, separate boats? The producers obviously had enough money to make a good movie, and they fumbled the ball. A little less Hollywood, and closer to scripture would have been nice. Did they think they could improve on the bible?

LOL

Well, I knew it wasn't a Biblical movie - just an ATHIEST who made a lot of money off of a biblical character.

Fallen angels helping mankind?

In the beginning there was NOTHING?

Noah tripping out.

shortage of food?

Noah trying to kill his own grandchildren?

God not once speaking or answering?

It was a mockery.

... but, Prophecy cannot be stopped.  And neither can Judgment.

There is coming a day that all men will be equally clear on the realities of God, and His Word, and before their name is called, they will know that they are guilty ... and there shall be great fear and sever gnashing of teeth.

They will tremble, weep and wail on that Day.  And all of them, from Cain right on up to the last unsaved soul, will know that they are damned and lost ... even as the demons know they are heading for the fiery pit ... and they tremble greatly even now!

So, let them mock.  Let pretending Christains pretend.  Let religious people think that their way is right.

Revelation 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

The world has gone too far.  The salt hast been loosing its flavor, and it CANNOT be resalted.  Birthpains.  It must get worst and worst.  Prophecy cannot be broken.  Prophecy cannot be stopped.  God warned us, and I praise Him because His Word IS true.   

You cannot change the world.  So, yes, let the tares grow up with the wheat.  God Himself will seperate them from the wheat ... and burn them in the fire.  You just work out your OWN Salvation with godly fear and seriuosness.

The movie ... was a mockery.  Anyone who loves the Word of God would take that film as an offense.  But, God will have His vengence on the wicked.  God is love?  Sure is, but He is also a God of vengence and wrath ... and the Day of His Wrath is to come. 

Woe to those who laugh now, for they shall weep later.

Edited by Donibm

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

I agree with Donibm, that movie was nothing but a mockery and made God and Noah look bad. They even almost made it look like we were created by the means of evolution, now that part really got me upset. I don't like people trying to interpret our God falsely, all it does is turn people away from seeking God. I wouldn't be surprised if the Illuminati had something to do with the production of that movie.