Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
missmuffet

Boston Baked Beans

28 posts in this topic

I am going to attempt to make some homemade Boston Baked Beans.I think they may have less sodium in them than the canned ones.

What are they?

What are they?

7c380841682af083a811804e1ade800b.jpgThey are navy beans that you combine with several ingredients and then bake then in the oven for several hours.They are really good with corn bread.  :mgcheerful:

What are they?

7c380841682af083a811804e1ade800b.jpgThey are navy beans that you combine with several ingredients and then bake then in the oven for several hours.They are really good with corn bread.  :mgcheerful:

Don't have corn bread either. :laughing:

What are they?

But you have kidney pie?

What are they?

But you have kidney pie?

Steak and kidney pie.

What are they?

But you have kidney pie?

Steak and kidney pie.

30c2ff8c091993f8081bd69e5d34200d.jpgI am sorry but I have to do this.........GROSS  :online2long: 

Can you send me the bean link Bo? i have recently been diagnosed with severe hypertension, so sodium is out in any quantity except small..... And I love baked beans!

Fez,

Dear Brother, i'm in the same boat....

I hope you find this information helpful....Please check with you're Doctor First to make sure this will be safe for you.

GBU Brother!

It's post # 9.....

Can you send me the bean link Bo? i have recently been diagnosed with severe hypertension, so sodium is out in any quantity except small..... And I love baked beans!

How about I write down the recipe for you?That is why I am making them.I love baked beans too and if you see the sodium content on the cans it is scary.I have to watch my sodium as well.Do you like Corn Bread?Would you be interested in that recipe?.It is very good.Goes great with the beans.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0