Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest DRS81

The Four Blood Moons - A Warning

27 posts in this topic

If anyone hasn't read the book, Four Blood Moons by John Hagee it's time to do so and wake up as the Body of Christ.

Tell your friends, families, co-workers etc..

and please spread this information and also the gospel to as many people as you can.

I'll only be making one thread in regards to this.

Many people are not aware of the significance of these moons, and as Christians we should tell people.

Peace be with you. - DRS81.

If anyone hasn't read the book, Four Blood Moons by John Hagee it's time to do so and wake up as the Body of Christ.

Tell your friends, families, co-workers etc..

and please spread this information and also the gospel to as many people as you can.

I'll only be making one thread in regards to this.

Many people are not aware of the significance of these moons, and as Christians we should tell people.

Peace be with you. - DRS81.

I will not be reading Hagee's book because I do not support Hagee's ministry.If God wants these Four Blood Moons to be a significant event He will make it happen.

Well I read Hagee's book and watch a few hours of video and learned of a lot of "Possibilities".......      so now what should I do????

Well I read Hagee's book and watch a few hours of video and learned of a lot of "Possibilities".......      so now what should I do????

A friend of mine in Christ wrote me today,

You have to watch Turkey's role in brokering peace in Israel. Keep an eye on the Vatican (whore) in their plans to rebuild the 3rd temple. Also every Muslim / Jew alliance organization that is seeking a false peace between the two religions is wanted to build the 3rd temple under the guise of peace next to the dome of the rock.

Eventually Jerusalem is going to become a worldwide religious center for all nations. This is what the Lord is going to allow and or create to build up to the time of His return and the Lord sitting on HIs Throne in Jerusalem. But first the Anti-Christ will want so desperately to sit in the Holy of holies and this act will usher in His Return.

youtube.com / watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ

Shalom,

(Friend)

Pray and wait and see what God is going to do.Do not rely on Hagee.

What did Hagee do wrong.

What did Hagee do wrong.

For one thing he is trying to make predictions just like Camping did.

A friend of mine in Christ wrote me today,

You have to watch Turkey's role in brokering peace in Israel. Keep an eye on the Vatican (whore) in their plans to rebuild the 3rd temple. Also every Muslim / Jew alliance organization that is seeking a false peace between the two religions is wanted to build the 3rd temple under the guise of peace next to the dome of the rock.

Eventually Jerusalem is going to become a worldwide religious center for all nations. This is what the Lord is going to allow and or create to build up to the time of His return and the Lord sitting on HIs Throne in Jerusalem. But first the Anti-Christ will want so desperately to sit in the Holy of holies and this act will usher in His Return.

youtube.com / watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ

Shalom,

(Friend)

The Rothschilds, Hapsburgs, Warburgs and ten other families are wanting to the temple built also......    along with the upper levels of Freemasonry,  the Vatican and a couple of other groups too.......     and they also want to have a really big war between Islam, Jews and Christians and hopefully we'll kill each other off and out of the Chaos mess they will bring the Antichrist to power.   New Age people are setting up a religion for us all working hard through the UN.....    so.....       Oh, those Jews with the funny little hats....   they'd like the temple built also....

Who doesn't want the temple built for one reason or another.

Personally I just wish they'd leave us alone...   that's not likely to happen, but the temple will be built.......   don't know if it's before or after most of us die.......    but most of us are going to die....             So what am I to do except to fully enjoy every minute between now and then.......   cause you aint' gonna stop any of it...     and you anit gonna excape what's coming......    unless there is a Rapture that happens pretty quick.  Once you surrender yourself to what's coming on this planet the quicker you can get over the fear of it all....

What did Hagee do wrong.

For one thing he is trying to make predictions just like Camping did.

Making predictions and claiming to be a prophet is not the same.

He is not claiming to be a prophet bopeep, thus the title of his book.."something is about to change."

It's not wrong for an author to be excited about this. - DRS81

unless there is a Rapture that happens pretty quick.  Once you surrender yourself to what's coming on this planet the quicker you can get over the fear of it all....

only thing left to fear now is the Lord Jesus Christ.

if you're a born again christian you have nothing to fear because your future is in heaven.

bopeep is right tho, pray pray pray. pray for your family, friends and also the nations.

i'm taking these moons seriously, because i don't see any other way.

once your eyes are open, there is no going back to sleep. ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0