Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FreeinChrist

Wow nearly 15 inches of snow the day after tax day!

16 posts in this topic

Yea, so we have had a real bad winter, and yesterday we got nailed by 14 and a half inches of snow.  Does anyone know if the continental United States' winter is ever going to end this year?  If you are living here in the US, and praying for snow please, pretty pretty please Stop! :help:

Must be caused by Global warming. :shades_smile:

Will what ever it is I hope it ends sometime soon.

I was being sarcastic by the way.

Yea I though so Oakwood; but unfortunately for me for some strange reason they never plow my road, till after the snowstorm, but this time they did so I could get to work that night; could not even enjoy being snowed in.

This is just weird...... :happyhappy: 

Yes, actually it is the result of global warming.

Yes, actually it is the result of global warming.

If so-called global warming results in the worse winter in memory for myself and my fellow New Englanders, does global cooling bring an early spring?

I don't know. Must find the appropriate model!  As a side note, my friend in Berlin told me they had one of the mildest winters ever.  I feel so sorry for him!

I don't know. Must find the appropriate model!  As a side note, my friend in Berlin told me they had one of the mildest winters ever.  I feel so sorry for him!

I think too many "scientists" shop for models that fit their expectations, but Easter is finally here and the snow is gone.

Hallelujah.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0