oak

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

In the Duality of the Dark Side, I am showing you that our perceptions of God being a duality can and does lead to disaster but my concern is also for people barraged by evil who unwittingly let it enter their hearts. We have films, and stars, heroes that produce evil and let their adoring, admiring fans, hearts brush up against the dragon's wing. The results can make you have a great spiritual warfare waging inside your soul. From observation it is the very sensitive soul's who are evil's juiciest target.

If we look at the dark side's understanding of "god," we not only see a thirst to undermine everything that is good but a very real need for duality. You don't need a satanic or occult book to gain this information, just living in these times is enough. My admiration of the Beatles exposed me, involuntary to a modern day satanist who burned children as a sacrifice, Aliester Crowley. "It was 20 years ago today, Sergeant Pepper taught the band to play," the Beatles sang in 1967; "coincidently" Crowley died in 1947. This guy didn't start evil but his corrupt influence on these times are considerable in this earthly realm. He corrupts the Sovereignty of God, in just one sentence that starts one of his books. "Do what thou whilst, is the whole of the law." Therefore people are "gods" able to choose how we understand God or do anything we please because our will be done. Also, Crowley had a fondness for Indian mysticism which spawns dual gods.

An example of A.C's devotees can be read in Bugloisi's "Helter Skelter. Bugliosi in his research of the Manson murders finds a satanic cult who dealt with Manson; he said, "the cult's leader and himself were one." This satanic group believed in the duality of God, that is Christ who forgave Satan is now working with Satan  to bring about the end of the world.  God using or creating evil for a greater good - where did I hear that before? This group on the evidence of a book called "Ultimate Evil"  influenced and supported the "son of sam" killings in NY in the 70' s. You see Christ is on the same side as evil, and it takes a great deal of love to kill people but they're doing God's will.

To top it off, I saw a clip on YouTube having "good" witches differentiate themselves from bad witches; they state that the evil "witches" are fanning the flames of the entertainment's agenda to destroy the family unit as well as supporting the destructive rise of the homosexual and pedophile agendas - that further destroy the family. Junior comes home to Daddy and Father. The duality of evil is kept by the "good" witches," themselves; the "good" witches acknowledge Christ but believe in Mother Nature.

In conclusion, you may take extra caution on what you deem as good and let into your heart. That includes your favorite talk show host. Also, accepting good and bad from God is a sign of   humility. However don't you think our God is powerful enough to create Lucifer and keep him apart from Himself when he chose to fall?

Oak

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

The duality is there because it all boils down to one thing - deceit.

Satan is the father of lies, and all the best liars tell the truth sometimes. Satan doesn't throw evil in our faces - he comes at us with a smile, sweet words and a handshake. But eventually the mask slips and his final fruits give him away.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/21/1945

This is a very fruitful topic and there is much that can be said about it.   ................. It is written in the New Testament that The devil had been transformed into an angel of light and his ministers into ministers of light. I have written on other sites about what I called the hubris and fear oscillation. The demonic comes up in hubris to play god, but then must shift into a form of compliance with what others believe to be good in order to remain viable. Maybe the devil does have two horns after all. Much of the demoniac's energy must be utilized for purposes of deception in order to keep its true nature hidden.

This is a very fruitful topic and there is much that can be said about it.   ................. It is written in the New Testament that The devil had been transformed into an angel of light and his ministers into ministers of light. I have written on other sites about what I called the hubris and fear oscillation. The demonic comes up in hubris to play god, but then must shift into a form of compliance with what others believe to be good in order to remain viable. Maybe the devil does have two horns after all. Much of the demoniac's energy must be utilized for purposes of deception in order to keep its true nature hidden.

First they were not transformed, more correctly, they themselves chose evil. God's intent was for Lucifer,at the time, was to serve him by music. Also, pride or hubris is the greatest sin upon which all others are built. In regards to your hubris and fear oscillation, what comes to mind is keep God first. This is the first Commandment, for a reason. If we can keep it then we don't have to fear becoming "gods" or placing false "gods" in our path.

You are right in saying that we should put God first. To have an absolute relation with our God who does not change enables us to be in the world, but not of the world and to relate to the world in a way that is not on the world's terms; it enables us to avoid being caught up in the constantly changing flux of the world where people are pushed and pulled one way and then another.

I figure that the people most vulnerable to the demonic are those who become obsessive about such things as; sex, love (meaning ungrounded love), and peace. People who are obsessive create for themselves blind spots and because of the blind spots they have vulnerabilities. Those who are obsessed with personal and collective power use those things as exploitation mechanisms.

You are right in saying that the devil and those who are caught in his trap do so as a matter of choice, but Secular non-religious people who have a genuine concern for peace can easily get themselves in cohorts with those who are intent on power as hubris and who are skilled in the use of deception.

You are right in saying that we should put God first. To have an absolute relation with our God who does not change enables us to be in the world, but not of the world and to relate to the world in a way that is not on the world's terms; it enables us to avoid being caught up in the constantly changing flux of the world where people are pushed and pulled one way and then another.

I figure that the people most vulnerable to the demonic are those who become obsessive about such things as; sex, love (meaning ungrounded love), and peace. People who are obsessive create for themselves blind spots and because of the blind spots they have vulnerabilities. Those who are obsessed with personal and collective power use those things as exploitation mechanisms.

You are right in saying that the devil and those who are caught in his trap do so as a matter of choice, but Secular non-religious people who have a genuine concern for peace can easily get themselves in cohorts with those who are intent on power as hubris and who are skilled in the use of deception.

I'm sorry, gamnot, but I couldn't let this comment go by... I agree with most of what you have said except for you commenting on, "the people most vulnerable..." I would maintain that we all are vulnerable especially Christians who try to be obedient towards Christ. Here in Worthy I have witnessed people seeing demons, having terrible words and thoughts in their minds, led to a panic of the mind and heart. And I think, partially, what did they lead into their hearts, unknowingly? I have spoken to many when Worthy had a variety of chat rooms. It's difficult to calm them down but sometimes you are given grace.. . 

Thank you Oak for responding to my comments. I am here not merely to produce input, but to learn as well. I am sure that evil is somewhat of a mystery and I don't know everything about it and I am sure that no one else understands it completely either. I have not thought much about the idea that you put forth about there being some people who believe that Jesus and the devil are working together. It seems like such a nonsense idea that I would have a hard time seeing it for what it is and getting my mind around it. I have had some really bad experiences and struggles like some of the other Christians that you are talking about. As far as people being vulnerable to the demonic I figure that there are those who are unaware of what they are getting into and do not experience the anxiety that more sensitive souls who do realize the import of those things do.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Of course our theology is that that of the "Force" of Star Wars, with its dark side. Our God is light.

The force of the dark side verses the power of God on the side of light, truth, and grace.

The Dark Side

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city:

and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone,

where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Revelation 20:9-10

Lights Up

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened:

and another book was opened, which is the book of life:

and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them:

and they were judged every man according to their works.

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 20:11-15

And Still The Light Calls

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.

I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come.

And let him that heareth say, Come.

And let him that is athirst come.

And whosoever will,

let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:16-17

Come Beloved, Come