IGNORED

Luke 21:11 - Earthquakes/Signs from Heaven

Guest DRS81

Guest DRS81

Why does the anticipation of the second coming of the Lord cause earthquakes in various places. Thought this would be a cool topic to discuss.

Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven

'Great signs from heaven' also reminds me of the tetrad. Blessings, - DRS81.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

God's wrath will come upon this earth during the second coming.There will be many disasters.Hoping that people will Come to Christ in His Glory.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

Why does the anticipation of the second coming of the Lord cause earthquakes in various places. Thought this would be a cool topic to discuss.

Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven

I think this a very good topic. there are earthquakes in various places everywhere but never as much as toduys earthquakes for instance chile recieved 33 earthquakes in just three days. and if earthquakes were not enough we have water turning blood red [mostly in china] giant swarms of bugs like lotus or hornets taking up entire cities we have solar activity that baffles even scientist and much more. the story of moses and pharoh is an almost exact foreshadowing of what is to come before the rapture and the beginnning of the dreaded tribulation.

the fact how all these things are happening all around the world in rapid increasidy and breaking records..... do you think God is trying to tell us something?

I think this a very good topic. there are earthquakes in various places everywhere but never as much as toduys earthquakes for instance chile recieved 33 earthquakes in just three days. and if earthquakes were not enough we have water turning blood red [mostly in china] giant swarms of bugs like lotus or hornets taking up entire cities we have solar activity that baffles even scientist and much more. the story of moses and pharoh is an almost exact foreshadowing of what is to come before the rapture and the beginnning of the dreaded tribulation.

the fact how all these things are happening all around the world in rapid increasidy and breaking records..... do you think God is trying to tell us something?

I agree.Signs all around us.

Guest DRS81

The famine and pestilence has been getting worse and has already been around for a while. All you gotta do is google the percentage of people who die of starvation every day. There is no middle class anymore. It's either live in greed or die. But what really has my attention are these earthquakes. It seems I can't go a day without hearing about another earthquake. I'm trying to think back to the 1980's when I was a kid, and it was never this bad. The one thing America has to understand is that famine is rarely talked about in news headlines, and at the same time it's all going down hill quietly....more of a reason to believe the blood moons, Isaiah 9:10, the economic collapse and 9/11 are all related to upcoming judgments for america in the close future. Time will tell, if our muslim president and america supports Israel in the end.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Rom 8:22,23 KJV  For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

The famine and pestilence has been getting worse and has already been around for a while. All you gotta do is google the percentage of people who die of starvation every day. There is no middle class anymore. It's either live in greed or die. But what really has my attention are these earthquakes. It seems I can't go a day without hearing about another earthquake. I'm trying to think back to the 1980's when I was a kid, and it was never this bad. The one thing America has to understand is that famine is rarely talked about in news headlines, and at the same time it's all going down hill quietly....more of a reason to believe the blood moons, Isaiah 9:10, the economic collapse and 9/11 are all related to upcoming judgments for america in the close future. Time will tell, if our muslim president and america supports Israel in the end.

Alot of people say there have always been earthquakes but not in intensity and frequency that we are having now.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

We see God in His creation, so why does it wonder you as to Him using His creation to get our attention?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Alot of people say there have always been earthquakes but not in intensity and frequency that we are having now.

There are also those who claim that we have, just recently, acquired the ability to track earthquakes and record them worldwide, that they have been active in the past as they are today. Though I agree that technology has increased to give us the ability to monitor earthquakes, I do not agree that they have been as frequent as they are today.

Guest DRS81

We see God in His creation, so why does it wonder you as to Him using His creation to get our attention?

Hello OneLight. It doesn't surprise me in the least. I made thread to open discussion in regards. :)