• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

Title got u huh? i made the title sort of as a joke but mostly very serious. no i do not mean offensive in the way u probably thought but we as Christians are offensive to lots of ppl. in a christian forum i used to be in there was lots of attacks. athiests and satanic ppl often came on there to stir trouble. saying blasphemy and saying horrible vile things to us to get us angry and say hurtful things back.

it didnt matter if u banned them because all they had to do was create a new email and username.

these ppl created chaos in the forums, becasuse most ppl on there replied back in a non christian way even though i warned them they were falling into a trap.

our faith offended these attackers so they came on to say vile things just watch us squirm.it wasnt long till i was targeted. this person said such vile things i mean i had no idea how disgusting one could talk. he tried everything he said things about me about my mom about my God i mean the things he said was beyond vile.

But even with all he said i only had compassion on him i found i truly cared about this person and felt such love for this poor person. I replied in love and tenderness and this infuriated him. he even said he was trying to get me to take the bait and how i wasnt taking it. he went on a frenzy of such hateful vile sentences but when he saw i simply would not fight back he left.

this is a prime example of how us being christians offends ppl and if you only reply in love it makes them insanely angry.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Title got u huh? i made the title sort of as a joke but mostly very serious. no i do not mean offensive in the way u probably thought but we as Christians are offensive to lots of ppl. in a christian forum i used to be in there was lots of attacks. athiests and satanic ppl often came on there to stir trouble. saying blasphemy and saying horrible vile things to us to get us angry and say hurtful things back.

it didnt matter if u banned them because all they had to do was create a new email and username.

these ppl created chaos in the forums, becasuse most ppl on there replied back in a non christian way even though i warned them they were falling into a trap.

our faith offended these attackers so they came on to say vile things just watch us squirm.it wasnt long till i was targeted. this person said such vile things i mean i had no idea how disgusting one could talk. he tried everything he said things about me about my mom about my God i mean the things he said was beyond vile.

But even with all he said i only had compassion on him i found i truly cared about this person and felt such love for this poor person. I replied in love and tenderness and this infuriated him. he even said he was trying to get me to take the bait and how i wasnt taking it. he went on a frenzy of such hateful vile sentences but when he saw i simply would not fight back he left.

this is a prime example of how us being christians offends ppl and if you only reply in love it makes them insanely angry.

Demons also curse, swear and use offensive language. I'm not saying that people like this are possessed but when they resort to insults, use foul language and then get very personal, sexually perverse and try to be as offensive as possible then you know something is not right. Their swearing will also be repetitive because they are not thinking but lashing out in anger.

Never rise to it. Either ignore them or respond with love and calmness. You did the right thing.

Demons also curse, swear and use offensive language. I'm not saying that people like this are possessed but when they resort to insults, use foul language and then get very personal, sexually perverse and try to be as offensive as possible then you know something is not right. Their swearing will also be repetitive because they are not thinking but lashing out in anger.

Never rise to it. Either ignore them or respond with love and calmness. You did the right thing.

honestly i cant take credit for how i reacted. the normal me might have lashed back but i was consumed by a deep love in that moment. i knew i wanted to be love even with this person but because of who i am because of my flesh this is not always who i am. i remember the attack i remember how i reacted but anything before that is very foggy. i dont remember if i asked god to fill me with love or if i just suddenly was like that i only know i wanted to be love.

its strange how that part is foggy i wonder if i was hit on the head or something lol

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

I am seldom offended by different point of views or different believes then mine or no believes at all. I don't like jerks no matter who or what they are. Yes there are Christian jerks as well as non-Christian jerks.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/21/1945

There are basically three ways of interacting between people: 1. Moving toward ..... 2. Moving against ..... 3. Moving away from.          Since the circumstances are always different, there is no simple formula to use in dealing with these things. To creatively find a perfect response to those who would be heavy handed or sadistic with you, it would not work for you to respond by merely moving against in the same way as the other person was moving against you because that would merely show that you are as corrupt as he is. Attempting to move toward such a person is likely to be misinterpreted as weakness or at worst masochistic. Some people are attracted to bullies so that they can be bullies themselves in a vicarious way. Simply moving away could be misinterpreted as being fearful.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/21/1945

Those who do not believe in God or in any kind of higher power are the ones who are most likely to play god with other people and the internet is the perfect medium for carrying out that purpose. On the internet in anonymity, persons can play God without having to see the consequences of  their abusive actions. I believe that having a frame of orientation plus an object of devotion, ultimate concern, ideal, or superior idea is an existential need and always a part of human nature. Those who do not have an object of devotion outside of themselves are likely to become corrupted into overly strong, severe, or extreme narcissism and autolatry. The term autolatry means self-worship.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone

Praise & Glory to God,thank You Lord for this Blessed site!One thing is for sure,that kind of nonsense is simply not tolerated here on Worthy,nor should it ever be...............The Word of God tells us that when the apostles were sent out to spread the Gospel ,if they were not received then they were to kick the dust off their feet & move on(paraphrasing from Matt10:14,Mark 6:11,Luke 9:5).......which I do believe we should pay careful attention to & not cast pearls before swine.....

Of course we do our best to respond in love but we need to pray for discernment & the Holy Spirit will certainly reveal to us when it is not our assignment .................Personally,even when I find certain people to be contrary & argumentative,I just walk away..................God's Love & Grace and Jesus are there for the taking but not everyone wants it,it's their choice..................& sometimes it is just not the right time,we plant a seed & maybe it is someone else's job to water it & so on........being a Christian does not mean that we have to take abuse.......

With love-in Christ,Kwik

This person i encountered was deeply troubled i think and perhaps that is why he is the way he is. when we were comunicating and trust me it wasnt fun i dont know why but i truly cared for him i was concerned for his well being and salvation i even prayed to god to forgive him and allow me to bear the punishment from his words and actions. he didnt understand what he was doing, i think if he had only known who god is and how he loves him he would be a much kinder person. it seemed to me he was more angry with god than me which is common for ppl who have had horrible lives.

but maybe there was more going on in that event than i knew. perhaps he got curious because of the loving response he got and if by some miracle he will be saved i will be deeply relieved. saddly i cannot contact him though so i can only pray and have hope

Edited by fire-heart