IGNORED

Having a relationship

Guest DRS81

Guest DRS81

I just got done having a conversation with my co-worker today, and she and I were talking..

talking about how when you leave a job to get hired for a new job,

your first job most likely won't hire you back because you left that relationship you had for a new relationship.

It's the same instance when you accept Jesus as your savior, you're entering into that new relationship and leaving the old one.

The old relationship was with the world, and your new one is with Jesus now.

So don't be surprised if the world doesn't take you back if you ever have that urge as a christian. - DRS81

John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.

Guest LadyC

it's a good thing that Jesus takes us back when we stray from our relationship with Him, though, huh? kinda goes to show how God isn't fickle... God's love, unlike the world's love, is unconditional. :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I just got done having a conversation with my co-worker today, and she and I were talking..

talking about how when you leave a job to get hired for a new job,

your first job most likely won't hire you back because you left that relationship you had for a new relationship.

It's the same instance when you accept Jesus as your savior, you're entering into that new relationship and leaving the old one.

The old relationship was with the world, and your new one is with Jesus now.

So don't be surprised if the world doesn't take you back if you ever have that urge as a christian. - DRS81

John 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.

That would not break my heart at all   :mgcheerful: