Adhemar

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I have come down with a severe case of divine madness.  All I can do is think about God all day, pray, listen to his music, and hope I don't end up jail.  It lead me to building Jacob's Ladder for seeing God the father on Twitter.

Start at the bottom and work your way up.  I learned as I went, and the spirit moved me, so as you go up, you will see as well.  Good trees produce Good fruit.  If my fruit is Good, and you see God the Father, then what does that make me?  Not the Christ.  Son of Man.  John the Baptist was Elijah come back.  Elisha received x2 Elijah's spirit.  God Judged Israel through Ezekiel.  My facebook linked to the twitter page explains.  The Son of Man came eating and drinking, they called him a glutton and drunkard.  Wisdom is justified by her children. 

May God Bless you, and you live with him always.   

*** I advice you to read our Terms of Service about giving out personal information on this site.  There is a place in your profile for you to add your personal information. ***

From the ToS:

We also strongly discourage giving out personal information such as email addresses, physical addresses and phone numbers on the public boards. Any information given out in private is at your own discretion and risk.

Edited by OneLight

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I have come down with a severe case of divine madness.  All I can do is think about God all day, pray, listen to his music, and hope I don't end up jail.  It lead me to building Jacob's Ladder for seeing God the father on Twitter. 

Start at the bottom and work your way up.  I learned as I went, and the spirit moved me, so as you go up, you will see as well.  Good trees produce Good fruit.  If my fruit is Good, and you see God the Father, then what does that make me?  Not the Christ.  Son of Man.  John the Baptist was Elijah come back.  Elisha received x2 Elijah's spirit.  God Judged Israel through Ezekiel.  My facebook linked to the twitter page explains.  The Son of Man came eating and drinking, they called him a glutton and drunkard.  Wisdom is justified by her children. 

May God Bless you, and you live with him always.   

I have removed the link. Please do not post or advertise personal links. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Nobodies Fault but yours.  (Matthew 22:1-14)  Ladders give, snakes take.  If the ladder is giving then you are missing it, and I will move on.  Good day.

Master

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. John 13:34-35

Talk

And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,

The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,

And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.

Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.

But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:

And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.

But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.

Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.

Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.

So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.

Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

For many are called, but few are chosen. Matthew 22:1-14

Believer's Walk

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Galatians 5:22

~

Nobodies Fault but yours.  (Matthew 22:1-14)  Ladders give, snakes take.  If the ladder is giving then you are missing it, and I will move on.  Good day.

:emot-heartbeat:

And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 2 Timothy 2:24

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

was going to say something....decided things are already apparent

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Good something....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I have come down with a severe case of divine madness.  All I can do is think about God all day, pray, listen to his music, and hope I don't end up jail.

LOL! I can relate. Some of the best times of my life, but hard to explain to people. Definitely feels like madness.

I'm curious about what you had to say, but your links were removed. Could you elaborate a bit? Or send me a PM?

Thanks. :)