IGNORED

The Harbinger book and a dvd

Guest DRS81

Guest DRS81

Hi Everyone and Blessings to WC forums. Well, you might have to sit down for this one because if you stand you might fall and hurt your knee cap or something or scrape your elbows on thy way down. Ok...... this past month I've recently had read the book 'Four Blood Moons' by John Hagee because curiosity had spawned my interest, in a good way however. In which that book lead me to a new book called 'The Harbinger' by Jonathan Cahn. Every believer and nonbeliever needs to check these out, book and dvd on Amazon. If you really wanna go deeper into the mystery of 9/11, America's judgment, the four blood moons of 2014-15, the Shemitah year and what's coming to our nations and also to our futures, you'd be wise to respond.

I can't even really put into words the knowledge I've gained by reading the right books and watching Godly things. I feel as though the Holy Spirit is really guiding me into truth and I thank him continuously. After reviewing this book and dvd you will certainly be blessed and WC forum will also be blessed. I myself have recently been just thirsty for knowledge of God this past year, and it's certainly paying off. The seeking and searching is paying off. With that said, I promise you you're not gonna be the same or think the same after reading and watching these two, book and dvd....... Cheers, DRS81. P.S. - To truly grasp it all and take it in, you would need to read the book first, then watch the dvd.

Book - The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future by Jonathan Cahn
DVD - The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment: Is There an Ancient Mystery that Foretells America's Future? starring Jonathan Cahn

(Jonathan Cahn leads Hope of the World ministries and the Jerusalem Center/Beth Israel, a worship center made up of Jew and Gentile, people of all backgrounds, located in Wayne, New Jersey. His teachings are seen on television and radio throughout the nation and are known for their prophetic significance and their revealing of deep mysteries of God's Word. - The Harbinger Book)

(IS IT POSSIBLE... That there exists an ancient mystery that holds the secret of America's future? That this mystery is behind everything from 9/11 to the collapse of the global economy? That God is now sending a prophetic message on which America's future hangs? - The Harbinger Book)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

the harbinger has been proven a bigger hoax then Hagees stuff. A lot of his views on 9/11 have already been disproven on this site alone. Ive done a bit of research into the book of Jonathan Cahn-and while I appreciate his view that America wants to go to God, and I think his heart is in the right place, to call America back to God-the fact is, most of the stuff in his book are wrong, and flat out lies. He may not realize it, but they are and it has ruined his reputation.

This is why I challenge conspiracys on here with such a passion. Suggestiong that 9/11 was a government conspiracy and that no plane hit the pentagon and other wild notions that are not based in fact, ruin our reputation and make christians laughingstocks to the unsaved. How can people believe us, if were sitting here spilling untruths? sure Cahn I believe had good intentions. But he came to his conclusions using faulty evidence, and its ruined his reputation. If we as christians continue to share these untruths, it will do the same to us. We go to a person and say hey you should become a christian because of this, and that person says hey, thats false its been disproven a long time ago, do you suppose theyre going to listen to you about their need for salvation?

these books DRS81, are leading you down a dark path. Ive seen your posts on here for sometime, youve always been of a sound mind and you have deep faith in God and you know your Bible, and I respect that, which is why I am asking you to sincerely consider what it is your researching. Its leading you down a path I do not think you wish to go. If you want to read these books, research the facts behind the books, don't take them at face value, because at face value they seem like good books-but when you dig into the facts behind these books, they are severely lacking.

Guest DRS81

the harbinger has been proven a bigger hoax then Hagees stuff. A lot of his views on 9/11 have already been disproven on this site alone. Ive done a bit of research into the book of Jonathan Cahn-and while I appreciate his view that America wants to go to God, and I think his heart is in the right place, to call America back to God-the fact is, most of the stuff in his book are wrong, and flat out lies. He may not realize it, but they are and it has ruined his reputation.

This is why I challenge conspiracys on here with such a passion. Suggestiong that 9/11 was a government conspiracy and that no plane hit the pentagon and other wild notions that are not based in fact, ruin our reputation and make christians laughingstocks to the unsaved. How can people believe us, if were sitting here spilling untruths? sure Cahn I believe had good intentions. But he came to his conclusions using faulty evidence, and its ruined his reputation. If we as christians continue to share these untruths, it will do the same to us. We go to a person and say hey you should become a christian because of this, and that person says hey, thats false its been disproven a long time ago, do you suppose theyre going to listen to you about their need for salvation?

these books DRS81, are leading you down a dark path. Ive seen your posts on here for sometime, youve always been of a sound mind and you have deep faith in God and you know your Bible, and I respect that, which is why I am asking you to sincerely consider what it is your researching. Its leading you down a path I do not think you wish to go. If you want to read these books, research the facts behind the books, don't take them at face value, because at face value they seem like good books-but when you dig into the facts behind these books, they are severely lacking.

So if I ask you to prove his book is a hoax by showing me where it is a hoax, which you still haven't proven that Hagee is a hoax..

are you going to ignore me like you did on post 26 when I asked you about Hagee?..

Edited by OneLight
removed personal attack

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

DRS....you are the man with many avatars  :mgcheerful:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Can anybody here prove to me that John Hagee and Jonathan Cahn are both a hoax?

Still waiting. :whistling:

When we look to men for the answer of the future, there will always be somewhere in the words of men that people disagree with. Hagee, a person I have listened to for a few years, is someone whom I do not fully agree with. Cahn is someone I have never heard of before, so I will not comment on him.

I would suggest that instead of seeking people to "prove a hoax", perhaps the request should be to discover where what people say does not line up with scripture. When anyone tries to predict the future, all people have to work with is speculation. Speak to as many people you personally know and each one will have a different theory as to what the future holds. Truth is, nobody knows for sure outside of scripture, and then, people even get scripture incorrect.

If there was anything I would say to people who try to predict the future comes from the words of Jesus in Matthew 6:34

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Try to find peace in this day and keep watch for signs He told us to watch for. We can easily become so engulfed in our quest to find answers of what the future hold that we become useless for the day to Him and others.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Can anybody here prove to me that John Hagee and Jonathan Cahn are both a hoax?

Still waiting. :whistling:

I dunno how hoaxy they are,  but they sure can sell a current event and convince already scared people the end is nigh

Unfortuneatly, a family member is or I should say was...all revved up about Cahn's book.  However, that has now been replaced by something else on most channels as the

latest word from god flavor of the month.

One thing does not change.  that is the Bible.  Cahn has taken excerpts from here and there put them together in story fashion to try and say that the events of 9/11 ...regarding

especially the way things have been handled since, are parallelled in scripture and he states he was led to do that.   I think he's stretching things and I'm not alone.  

An awful lot of people have tried to cash in on 9/11 saying God told them this or that....however, did anyone actually stand up prior to the planes crashing into the twin towers and

say with authority what would happen?  No....people AFTER the fact said they knew and others have had something to say along the lines of they have a message from God

concerning what will happen now.

I dunno.  I would just put a blanket over all of it and keep my eyes on God who always says the same things and tells us not to worry about our future.

(IS IT POSSIBLE... That there exists an ancient mystery that holds the secret of America's future? That this mystery is behind everything from 9/11 to the collapse of the global economy? That God is now sending a prophetic message on which America's future hangs? - The Harbinger Book)

Are you aware of all the secret societies...even Christians ones...that purport to have secret, hidden and divine extra biblical knowledge?  

Just say no!  It's a hydra that keeps growing new heads.

But I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds will be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ.  II Cor 11:3

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

The OP is not longer a member of this site.  Since this is the case, the thread is closed.