• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  84
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I didn't know about this upcoming movie, until I read this

http://christandpopculture.com/christians-respond-heaven-real/

I found it helpful.

Man is appointed to die once and then to judgement. I don't believe any story that anyone tells of dying, going to heaven, and returning back to earth alive to tell the tale. Except the accounts given in Scripture as revelation from GOD.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

So you'll believe a story of someone having a vision of heaven, just as long as it happened 2 to 3 thousand years ago.... it just better not happen today or it's unbelievable? My friend, you must believe in a God that has changed if you believe visions and visits to heaven are done away with. Repent of that view and get back to what the scriptures really teach.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone,,,,,

I saw the movie on Saturday & it was delightful.I read the book when it first came out after hearing the story on Trinity Broadcast..............I think it is a beautiful testimony that truly has merit............This little boy saw many things while out of his body that he could not have known unless what he said was true,he saw people he never met & told his parents things that only they knew and many other things that would confirm his story................

His parents had a very difficult time accepting the fact that their little 4 year old boy saw heaven,I don't find it hard to believe at all..............God is the same God He was yesterday,today & forever more............He has always used very ordinary people to do extraordinary things,this movie will be an inspiration to many people...............See the movie,better yet-read the book...............and to God be the Glory!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

So you'll believe a story of someone having a vision of heaven, just as long as it happened 2 to 3 thousand years ago.... it just better not happen today or it's unbelievable? My friend, you must believe in a God that has changed if you believe visions and visits to heaven are done away with. Repent of that view and get back to what the scriptures really teach.

The first "story" is given by the Holy Spirit in the Holy Writ (The Bible) while the other is given by a human being and not written by the Holy Spirit but by man. No one says that visions have gone away, or that visits to heaven are NOT possible. But the way that GOD works has changed from the OT to the NT (ie Leviticus). You need to repent of judging people and get back to what the scriptures really teach.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

The first "story" is given by the Holy Spirit in the Holy Writ (The Bible) while the other is given by a human being and not written by the Holy Spirit but by man. No one says that visions have gone away, or that visits to heaven are NOT possible. But the way that GOD works has changed from the OT to the NT (ie Leviticus). You need to repent of judging people and get back to what the scriptures really teach.

Parker robertstone was not judging you in any way he was just saying if God did those things back then he then he does them now. I  have not yet seen heaven but i was taken to hell and i found many of what the scriptures say about it are true. and if a vision or a visit to heaven has scripture fulfilment in it is it not from God?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Man is appointed to die once and then to judgement. I don't believe any story that anyone tells of dying, going to heaven, and returning back to earth alive to tell the tale. Except the accounts given in Scripture as revelation from GOD.

Amen to that Parker.I agree  :mgcheerful:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone...

The little boy,Colton Burpo never died...................he was having emergency surgery when his story begins by watching the doctor working on him,seeing his mom on the phone & hearing her asking for prayers in one room & in the hospital chapel he saw his dad get angry & yell at God................and then .....well,you will have to see the movie & to God be the Glory!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Parker robertstone was not judging you in any way he was just saying if God did those things back then he then he does them now. I  have not yet seen heaven but i was taken to hell and i found many of what the scriptures say about it are true. and if a vision or a visit to heaven has scripture fulfilment in it is it not from God?

I didn't think that he was talking to me at all. He is, however, being judgmental by his words.