• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

OK, now I see your reply.

God, who created all there is, understands perfectly well what it takes for a woman to bear a child. He, through the Holy Spirit, planted His seed into Mary, a virgin. Jesus is the child who was born from this pregnancy, God incarnated. He lived as a man in this world as an example to us all, instructing us what the will of the Father was and how we are to live. For this reason, He was crucified and died a human death. After three days, the same God who created all, raised Him from the dead.

Yes, He was alive, then died, then was risen from the dead. You see, the flesh is all that dies. The spirit lives on.

Yes,if Jesus appeared to us as He was and not on our level it just would not work.Although Jesus was not excepted anyway.

Some did expect Jesus to come, others did not.

I said not excepted.Look how they treated Him.

My apologies.  My old eyes fail me at times.

Yet, some did except Him, but those who held the power did not.  Look at the thousands who followed Him.  :)

God, who created all there is, understands perfectly well what it takes for a woman to bear a child. He, through the Holy Spirit, planted His seed into Mary, a virgin. Jesus is the child who was born from this pregnancy, God incarnated. He lived as a man in this world as an example to us all, instructing us what the will of the Father was and how we are to live. For this reason, He was crucified and died a human death. After three days, the same God who created all, raised Him from the dead.

Yes, He was alive, then died, then was risen from the dead. You see, the flesh is all that dies. The spirit lives on.

Yes,if Jesus appeared to us as He was and not on our level it just would not work.Although Jesus was not excepted anyway.

Yet, some did except Him, but those who held the power did not.  Look at the thousands who followed Him.  :)

I believe the word is accept.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

I believe the word is accept.

Another good catch!  Thanks Parker.  :thumbsup:

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Sorry I think that was my spelling error.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1969

thanks all for your responses...I think I will always have a hard time with this. 

kwikphilly, the thought of a baby grabbing my finger always makes me smile.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Blessings Jerry...

I do believe that your questions were answered completely ,I would just like to share a beautiful poem with you......if i may?

Jesus Humbled Himself

He went from commanding the angels............to sleeping in the straw

From holding stars.......................................  to clutching Mary's finger

The palm that held the universe......................took the nail of a soldier

Why?

Because that's what love does......                                 Max Lucado

With love-in Christ,Kwik

(Our Redeemer lives!)

Amen!! and praise be to God and may He always get the glory!  You asked why  He does not spend eternity in hell for us.  He has given us a way out of hell.  He died took our sins and covered them with His blood.  When you accept Him into your life as Lord and Savior you will spend eternity with Him in Heaven.  If you continue to reject Him then Hell is where you will spend eternity and God does not want that.  He loves you so much He did just as the poem said above.  He left all His glory in Heaven became a man so that  we may understand and accept the way to Heaven.  The Bible says we walk by faith and not by sight.  That is what it is about.  Faith.  We may not understand it  but we accept what He did for us and if you had been the only one on this earth He would have come and died just for you.  Think about what kind of love that is. His love is unconditional, it has no strings or requirements  He asks only for you to accept it.

I pray you will find and accept Him as your savior.  Remember He loves you. So welcome to Worthy Jerry and God bless you.

Because He Lives!  Rustyangel/ Faith Ann

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Jerry......

No Jerry,not always,,,I don't believe so, God is drawing you unto Himself ....that is that burning desire inside of you to to know more , to understand & to asking questions......I think you don't even realize how much you are seeking God,when Christ is Lord & Savior of your life He gives you His Holy Spirit.......only then does Wisdom & Understanding come as He reveals His Timeless Truths

Faith comes by hearing ,hearing the Word of God................He loves you Jerry,& so do we.......I am praying for you..... :th_praying:

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

If He is, He did not rise again for us, if not, He did not die for us.  How do we explain this to non-Christians?

Are you serious?  You tell them the truth; He died for us, He rose again......for us.  It's that simple.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

thanks all for your responses...I think I will always have a hard time with this. 

kwikphilly, the thought of a baby grabbing my finger always makes me smile.

we just got back from a visit to the grand kids    1 and 4    and your comment about grabbing fingers just makes me smile all over and inside