Chapter 1 Book Excerpt: Understanding the Benefits of Mankind

Understanding the Principles of Money

You should not like money more than yourself and you must not LOVE yourself more than GOD. This also means you shall not love money more than God. The “love of money” is likened to a habit or addiction that hooks you and takes control over your thoughts, behaviors and actions. Most times there is a correlation between the “love of money” and greed or stinginess. Money can be seen as a tool for good or evil. That is, GOD designed money for man’s benefit, but the enemy has deceived man into the “love of money”. As it states in 1 Timothy 6:10 (KNJV) -
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
Also, this is one reason why Paul prayed in the following Scripture:
And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment,
that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ, (Philippians 1: 9-10, KNJV)
What this means is we should pray for “moral discernment” in order to maintain our Christian morals and values. In this present era, many people go through the challenge called “security for tomorrow” or “uncertainty of tomorrow”…the author is referring to one’s financial standpoint. In this scenario, individuals try to hoard or multiply their money at any cost, whether it is legal or illegal because of the uncertainty of one’s financial standing in the future. This single act causes greed, embezzlement, stealing, stinginess, cheating, killing and so on.
Let me shed some more light. Imagine you currently have a net worth of $400,000 and do not know what tomorrow holds for you. For example, you may lose your job, business, royalties, investments, properties and more. Each of these scenarios is robbing many people of their TRUE Blessings and Prosperity from GOD. For example, if you identify with one of the above scenarios and I ask you to loan me $10,000, you may have reservation honoring this request because you fear that your source of money can cease at anytime. However, when you make GOD your financial source by depending on Him rather than on your job, business, royalties, education, investments, position…He will terminate every fear and uncertainty of where the next dollar will come from. Moreover, it is written in 2 Corinthians 12:9 (NKJV) –
 “And He said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”
Of further importance, you will see in the following scripture where Jesus says, “Why do you worry about tomorrow?”
 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?
Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?
Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
“So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin;
and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. (Matthew 6: 25-34, NKJV)
A person who is a hundred percent dependent on GOD would not be concerned about the next day because GOD alone holds the future. We can see in the following verses how Isaac depended on GOD during a terrible famine in the land. Follow me closely…Isaac sowed in that land and reaped in the same year a hundred fold. He became very prosperous even during a season of famine as seen in the scripture below:
There was a famine in the land, besides the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went to Abimelech king of the Philistines, in Gerar.
Then the Lord appeared to him and said: “Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land of which I shall tell you.
Dwell in this land, and I will be with you and bless you; for to you and your descendants I give all these lands, and I will perform the oath which I swore to Abraham your father.
And I will make your descendants multiply as the stars of heaven; I will give to your descendants all these lands; and in your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed;
because Abraham obeyed My voice and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws.”
So Isaac dwelt in Gerar.
And the men of the place asked about his wife. And he said, “She is my sister”; for he was afraid to say, “She is my wife,” because he thought, “lest the men of the place kill me for Rebekah, because she is beautiful to behold.”
Now it came to pass, when he had been there a long time, that Abimelech king of the Philistines looked through a window, and saw, and there was Isaac, showing endearment to Rebekah his wife.
Then Abimelech called Isaac and said, “Quite obviously she is your wife; so how could you say, ‘She is my sister’?”
Isaac said to him, “Because I said, ‘Lest I die on account of her.’”
And Abimelech said, “What is this you have done to us? One of the people might soon have lain with your wife, and you would have brought guilt on us.”
So Abimelech charged all his people, saying, “He who touches this man or his wife shall surely be put to death.”
 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and reaped in the same year a hundredfold; and the Lord blessed him.
 The man began to prosper, and continued prospering until he became very prosperous;
for he had possessions of flocks and possessions of herds and a great number of servants. So the Philistines envied him. (Genesis 26: 1-14, NKJV)
One reason for GOD’s GRACE upon Isaac is because of the obedience of his father “Abraham” to GOD. As you can see “giving not taking” is the key to financial security…when you “give sparingly, you also receive sparingly”.
There was a profound sermon once preached by my Pastor. In the message he likened “giving” to “restrooms and food”. That is, “food” is the money and its’ excretion is “giving”. Let me expound on this: When you eat “food” and get full, do you not need to excrete the food in order to empty your stomach, so you may have room to eat more food? In the same manner, you need to visit the “financial restroom” in order for more money to flow into your hands. That is, as you amass money, riches and wealth and do not give a part of it to GOD and the needy therefore allowing one’s “self” to be obstructing the flow of money you will have what the author calls “financial constipation”. This will continue until you offload by “giving”.
Is it not logical to say that when you feel constipated…you are not only full of food, but also uncomfortable? Likewise, a person who keeps on amassing money without giving will at some point not only have no space for more, but will also experience an unfulfilled life. Yes, you can be the wealthiest person here on earth and still be empty. JOY brings genuine happiness, not money. Note: GOD says in His Word…there is JOY in “giving” not in hoarding.
Let us look at some Scriptures on “Giving and Receiving”:
There is one who scatters, yet increases more;
 And there is one who withholds more than is right,
But it leads to poverty.
The generous soul will be made rich,
And he who waters will also be watered himself. (Proverbs 11: 24-25, NKJV)
Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.” (Luke 6: 38, NKJV)
I have shown you in every way, by laboring like this, that you must support the weak. And remember the words of the Lord Jesus, that He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’(Acts 20: 35, NKJV)
But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased. (Hebrews 13: 16, NKJV)
“Take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in heaven.
Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory from men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward.
But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly. (Matthew 6: 1-4, NKJV)
Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?
You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask.
You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.
Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
Or do you think that the Scripture says in vain, “The Spirit who dwells in us yearns jealously”? (James 4: 1-5, NKJV)
Those of crooked heart are an abomination to the Lord, but those of blameless ways are his delight.
Be assured, an evil person will not go unpunished, but the offspring of the righteous will be delivered.
 Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman without discretion.
 The desire of the righteous ends only in good; the expectation of the wicked in wrath.
One gives freely, yet grows all the richer;
 another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want.
Whoever brings blessing will be enriched,
and one who waters will himself be watered.
 The people curse him who holds back grain, but a blessing is on the head of him who sells it. (Proverbs 11: 20-26, NKJV)
Let us look at a worldly scenario which validates the Biblical messages.
I have heard of many celebrities and superstars amassing several hundreds of millions of dollars, only to lose it all in a matter of a few years and file bankruptcy. Perhaps, they hardly or never gave of one’s finances. You can see in the following Bible verse that money has wings and can fly away if not used appropriately:
Will you set your eyes on that which is not?
For riches certainly make themselves wings; They fly away like an eagle toward heaven. (Proverbs 23: 5, NKJV)
The same way companies and organizations have their financial principles; GOD has His own principles for man’s money management. You can find some in the above verses. When you follow GOD’s principles concerning money, He gives you uncommon favor and wisdom. For example, He will teach you how and where to invest your money. And when God leads you… the sky is your limit.
One last note: If you seek money before seeking GOD, you may experience riches followed by challenges; but if you seek GOD before seeking money, you will experience challenges followed by riches. Which scenario do you prefer? I hope the second!  When you follow GOD’s principles of money; your latter shall be GREATER than your past!!!

*** From the Term of Service - "No “spamming” allowed. Spamming is flooding the forums, mass PMs or emailing multiple members of this forum with unsolicited messages. It also includes links in posts or Sigs to sites that sell or solicits funds. No solicitation of any form will be allowed." ***

Edited by OneLight
Please read the Terms of Service

Blessings Jimmy...

It is very simple really......

"No one can serve two masters;for either he will hate one and love the other,or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other.You cannot serve God and mammon

matthew 6:24

Idolatry................period

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Blessings Jimmy...

It is very simple really......

"No one can serve two masters;for either he will hate one and love the other,or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other.You cannot serve God and mammon

matthew 6:24

Idolatry................period

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Yep. Much simpler to just stick to the Bible - because it really is that simple. :)

Blessings Walla!

Amen! Don't you just love the simplicity of it? Amen & Amen! Praise the Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By David Minjoon
      Hello brothers and sisters of faith! I have a concern that's been bothering me for days already. ind you it's quite a long one but please do hear me out. i don't know what to do in this dilemma.
      My family and I lives in Japan and have been living here for a very long time now. Back in our home country, we have our aunts, uncles, cousins and everyone else in our extended family. One of my mom's brother and his family had been struggling financially all their life. So as a concerned sister, my mother wanted to help them. As a form of help. my mom got my uncles youngest daughter (my cousin), who's my age, to live with us for 3 months to somehow earn a living and have something to send to her family from time to time. While she was living with us, there was no problem. She was very obedient to my mom and did earn a living somehow. She met a Japanese man on the process. They went on multiple getaways and vacations together with his colleagues and her colleagues as well. Sometimes, my mom was with them as chaperone (so my mom has met the guy) Eventually, the man fell in love with her, I cannot say for sure about her. However since her visa was just temporary, she needs to go back to our home country. She ran away for days, we cannot contact her and eventually she went over her period of stay. So now, she's already an illegal alien. The guy doesn't know where she is as well.
      After some time, we were able to contact her. She doesn't want to go home already. She and my mom had a lengthy discussion about it. The guy who's in love with her also persuaded her to go back home. He said he had plans on marrying her so just endure the one-year no-entry policy and after a year, go back here and they would marry. (In Japan, if an illegal alien surrendered to the immigration willfully after an overstay, they penalty of no entry is only one year. if the person did not surrender and was caught by authorities the penalty is graver, so the Japanese man was persuading my cousin to surrender and endure the one-year no entry penalty). She eventually caved in. The Japanese man promised to support her even if she's back in our home country, he said he would support whatever it is that she wanted to do. So my cousin, told him she wanted to take Japanese language classes, she wanted to take a short course of hair dressing and make-up classes, and also driving lessons. The man agreed to support her with that with the condition of constant communication. So my cousin went back home and as promised the man send monthly allowance to my cousin to cover for the fees of the classes she wants to take. The amount is quite big, it was more than enough. The first months were okay. Until last March, 2019, when the Japanese man took a one-week vacation leave from work to fly to our home country and visit my cousin. He was accompanied by 3 of his friends, and my cousin took one of our other cousin to accompany her as well. The went to different beaches and even wen island hopping. And after the trip was over, the Japanese men back to Japan and my cousins went home. Now this is where it all turned out bad.
      This August, I flew to our home country to join the celebration of our Grandfather's birthday. We went to the beach and had fun. I overheard our aunts talking about my cousin and joined the conversation. That is when they all told me what was really happening. But first, I just want to point out that when I arrived and saw my cousin, she was bigger than when she was in Japan with us, bigger as in gained weight, I was shocked, because she's not the type of person who's a big eater, so that was kind of strange for me, but didn't mind it, maybe she had changed her ways, I thought. Anyway, going back to our aunts, they confessed to me what was happening. It turns out, she's been betraying the Japanese man and the money that he sends her are not being put into good use (1) she has a boyfriend right now, AND MIGHT BE PREGNANT. One of our cousins said she accompanied her to an ultrasound session, but doesn't know the result, so SHE MIGHT BE PREGNANT. (2) She hasn't been attending the classes she said she would do, in fact she didn't even enroll in any of the three classes she said she wanted. (3) She's been frequently travelling the country with her "friends" partying and attending car shows. (4) SHE BOUGHT HER BOYFRIEND A CAR. ALL FROM THE MONEY THAT THE JAPANESE MAN SENDS HER.  And (5), this is the worst, remember the trip last March, where the Japanese man and three of his friends flew to meet my cousin and one of my other cousin tagged along? my cousin who tagged along confessed that my cousin had been intimate and slept together with THE FRIEND OF THE JAPANESE MAN THAT'S BEEN SUPPORTING MY COUSIN and my cousin told my other cousin that she did that because the man she slept with was the one she loved and not the one who's been supporting her. I was in shock. I was feeling a lot of emotions at that time. One, I was worried about what is going to happen if the Japanese man found out. Two, I was mad, how could she do this? Three, I was ashamed, for her, for our family, and also for the people of our nation. What if the Japanese man finds out about this, what would he think about the people of our nation? He would think that we are a nation who takes advantage of people. This was very shameful.
      September 1, 2019, I told my mom everything and she confirmed it with my aunts. She's been contacting my cousin, facebook messages, facetime, video calls, to no avail. My mom message her that she wants to talk and why she hasn't been answering. She told my mom that she doesn't want to talk to her because she doesn't want my mom to be stressed and she would talk to her when she flies back to our country. The situation is, my mom is in no position to fly to our country right now, she has work, my father and my sister does too. Me on the other hand am still in our home country and won't be back to Japan until October. So we don't have a choice but to do it over the phone but she refuses. I tried talking to her as well but she never meets me. 
      Her betrayal to the Japanese man has been going on for months now. In fact my cousin's father talked to my mom a few days ago and told my mom to explain the situation and tell the Japanese man to stop with the money remittances already because of what his daughter is doing. And I agreed. my cousin has been sinning for quite a long time already and as Christians, and as her family, we should cut the source of her sins as early as now so it wouldn't be a bigger issue in the future. It's better to end it now, than to have a bigger catastrophe later on. But my mother second guesses herself on doing it, since she's the only one who's met the Japanese guy, she should do it, but my mom insists that my cousin should be the first to realize her sin and come clean herself and that's the time she's going to step in to help her and pay the Japanese man the money she spent. But by doing that, she's just prolonging the sin, and poor Japanese man, doesn't know he's been cheated on already. Please help me brothers and sisters of faith, how do I persuade my mom to tell the Japanese guy of what my cousin has been doing and to tell him to stop with the money support already. If were to do this, are we doing the right thing of exposing my cousin to the Japanese man? Please help me discern what to do. I have been feeling guilty about this for days already, I'm not even the one who's been doing the dirty work. I can't sleep, I have been anxious everyday. What do I do? Please help and enlighten me with your opinions.

David Minjoon. 
    • By Homer Les
      Greetings,
      Our names are Homer Les and Wanda Ring, missionaries of faith. We have recently arrived in this part of the web to approach as friends.
      We are and older couple who live in a motel room with our two daughters, dog and our bird. We have been here two years after our last little bit of homelessness. Other than that we are very normal family that loves Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit more than anything. Our journey of faith has been a long hard slog for the past 12 years as God grew us up into spiritual maturity and intimacy with Jesus. Our blessings have been as great as our sufferings and we testify as such to all who would like to know more.
      We are not religious. We are not theologians. We will not debate. All we really want to do is testify to faith and encourage any and all to fling their lives into the hands of  mighty God who will care for them more deeply than they have ever known. We hope to get to know many as brothers and sisters in our beautiful Savior and trustworthy, faithful friend, Jesus.
      Blessings
      Homer Les and Wanda Ring
      www.uncompromisingfaith.ca
    • By SurrenderedWife
      There are so many lessons I learned along my journey with God, that I thought I'd share my full testimony in case some parts speak more to some than others.

I was raised in an atheist family (in New Zealand), suffering through bullying within and outside of home. I would have killed myself if not for an online friend - only person who I felt had loved me. I never heard the gospel until I was 21, and would have spent an eternity in hell!  I was seeking my own gain (to network with a singer), when she asked me to meet her at church (in Japan where only 1% are Christian! What are the odds?) I heard the gospel, and moved to tears, without questioning accepted God's gift of salvation. That was 10 years ago.
      When I shared the good news with my boyfriend and mum (those who were my greatest support), they quickly talked me out of it. I never gave up seeking the meaning in life, and explored Hare Krishnas and Falun Gong. Believing that truth leads to meaningful life, I questioned inconsistencies I saw there and was met with frightening hostility! I did stay with astrology and one day suddenly became very sick - almost dying of gallstones - something unheard of in a health-conscious female of that age. I didn't know God, but I remember swearing at the unjust  universal powers that be.
      Through another coincidence, I befriended a Jehovah's Witness. Oddly he showed me Zeitgeist, while keeping his faith to himself so as not to impose. I didn't find out about his beliefs until years later (after surgery) when I asked him about it. I asked lots of questions and was astounded by the beauty and profundity of the Bible, particularly 1 Corinthians 13. I prayed heartily, had a premonition followed by an audible voice, and this is when I made my full-blown repentance.
      At the time, my atheist boyfriend and I were designing a game campaign involving doctrinal differences such as if God is one or Triune, whether to keep the Sabbath etc. I thus looked into these issues before attending a church, and went down a loooong rabbit hole of truth-seeking (on my own!). After about a month of research, I left him after he refused to accept Jesus. I joined a Seventh Day Baptist church (not having had any counsel from experienced Christians) and only escalated into trying to keep ALL the commandments (OT included) from there. Too bad I hadn't come across dispensationalism to realise what applies to whom and when!

I stayed with the family of a little Messianic Judaism cult where we were led by an 'Apostle' and spent days delving into the minutia of headcoverings, beards and the true name of God. Unsurprisingly, there was a lack in areas of submission in families and love between brethren. When I was continually slandered, I brought it up to the sister, then to two witnesses, then congregation and then in her embarrassment she jumped out saying she will "kill me" and threw me out of her house. I had no fear. I had recently quit a job because I couldn't keep the solar-lunar Sabbaths, and the conviction of my heart was that I would be ready to die for the Lord. Instead, I (on my own again) questioned and questioned this and that until my research led me all the way into atheism and I denied our Lord the second time.

I tried to get back with my first boyfriend, but he insisted our relationship be secret and strictly sexual. I turned him down and found myself another humanitarian intellectual. This relationship too was very rocky - we had our fun times but I wanted him to get his act together and make something of himself and he bristled at my controlling behaviour.
      God wasn't done with me yet though, and about 3 years ago I again came around to Christianity after digging around in conspiracies. I was quick to drop all the sin in my life, including fornication, and this angered my boyfriend. He debated me for hours each day, and I was amazed that I was able to pull out strong, logical apologetics out of thin air. Shaken by the strength of my faith, my boyfriend said goodbye to his spirit guide (who came to him suddenly in a meditation long ago), and prayed and fasted for 7 days to 'see God'. Alas, he said he didn't have the experience. The Holy Spirit was working a miracle through me, I thought, until eventually he talked me out of the faith and I denied our Lord for the third time. Ah, the spirit of Peter that I am! ;o;
      The Lord did bless our efforts though as my boyfriend ended up dropping a lot of degeneracy, but it was hard for me to trust it being genuine and trust issues continued to rip us apart. Oddly enough, because of the same life goals (homeschooling kids on a homestead and political activism to help liberate people from oppressors), and wanting kids to have stability, we ended up exchanging vows before God. At the time, we were learning about the benefits of following Christian morals and were considering ourselves 'culturally Christian', while keeping many new age practices. We joined an angry political group that wouldn't be at all Biblical, and in the pit of my stomach I felt this was a bad plan... 
      While my husband's life was improving mine was continuing to slide - my physical and mental health continued despite finding the 'truth' about nutrition and making everythign from scratch, as well as avoiding chemicals.. and of course LOTS of personal development and increasing meditation. Our relationship too was getting worse despite my tips and tricks. We started our family just before I turned 31, and I miscarried in terrible pain 9 weeks later (no drugs taken so as to keep body healthy). This was followed by a terrible self-move to another city after which something major broke down in the house every day and we were biting each other's heads off from the stress. Our kitten died of toxoplasmosis which she should have NEVER gotten or died of (chance is less than .001%), and I was terrified how I might get infected and ruin our future baby - we fought about litter hygiene daily. Our other cat continued to cause problems until we got them a mate and things got worse. I got pregnant again and miscarried the second time. That was the end of the line for me - life was 99% pain and I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't help myself and no one could help me. In desperation, I cried out for Jesus to save me, telling Him that if this is all a plan to get me back - fine, He can have me!!  That very instant, I was soothed. Somehow I knew everything would be ok from now on, because "everything works for good to those who love God and are called according to His Purpose" Rom 8:28.
      My husband and I now suddenly had very opposed political views (and he considered breaking up with me for a while), and I was sharing my faith with the Godless group, but they didn't really care, increasing my feeling of being a useless human being. I didn't tell my dad, since he just gets angry, disappointed and parrots "religion is the opium of the people". I don't believe in hiding God's lamp under a bushel, and I care about souls, so I talk to everyone else in my circle - ALL non-believers, telling them my testimony and sharing the beautiful gospel of Christ as it was finally being revealed to me. I also couldn't help but mention other amazing facts in conversation that made the Bible real. The people closest to me (husband and mum) say they like me better as a Christian, which amazes me. I was never able to improve myself, but my husband says my temperament has changed. To me that's a miracle.

Still, no one seems to have been moved to accept Jesus, but rather with every word and action that proceeds from them, Satan is planting doubts in MY mind. I want to be used by God for great works, but I feel not used at all. I repent and surrender every day, and study, so I don't know what else I can do to be a useful vessel. 
      Lessons learned:
      -Online friendship can save lives!
      -Killing yourself is a bad idea since something better still awaits you!
      -New believers should quickly find Christian support, while not committing to any church or doctrine too hastily
      -Please don't hide your faith from the people around you - you never know who needs to hear it!
      -If we turn away from God, He being faithful will look for the lost sheep and will either bring it back through love or through chastening. Don't be surprised if you are given up to Satan's torture if that's what it takes for you to stop trusting in idols and repent
      -Be very slow to change your beliefs or commit to something for life - be thorough in research, counsel and prayer, especially in weighty matters such as marriage for life and your eternal life!

Thank you for everyone on this forum who has helped strengthen me with scriptures and prayer.

If you have gone through anything similar and want me to be your support buddy or anything like that please reach out <3

With love in Christ,
      Anna

• By SurrenderedWife
      I was born in an atheist family and got involved with intelligent people poking holes in Christianity and God. I lost my faith 3 times while trying to bring THEM to faith. My social circle currently is all unbelievers (including Jehovah's Witness), and I fear losing my faith again. It has been wearisome to fight spiritual warfare daily on my own.
      The two churches I visited are very worldly, and I didn't see any outreach there to the lost and needy. I've had trouble sleeping for over a week and was too sick for church last week, still sick now. The enemy doesn't want me working for God!

I don't drive, so would you please pray that I meet some people close to where I live that I can see regularly who are on fire for the truth and Jesus just as I am, with whom I can become more and more fruitful for God's kingdom. Please also pray for those I've been ministering to (friends and family), that their eyes are opened and they embrace the saving gift of God. Some of them are such well-meaning people, I'd hate to see them perish. Please pray that I spend more time in prayer and with the Bible (my source of strength in God) as I had been putting it off, distracted by teachings and conversation.
    • By HolyMood
      I made a video about christian celebrities who gave their testimonies.
      Hope it inspires some people and give them the courage to keep in faith.
      You can see it here:
      Now I wanna make a new video and it's not that easy to find some FEMALE celebrities giving their testimonies and talk about their faith. If somebody know some christian female celebrities and maybe has a link to their testimonies/christian speeches/or something like this I'd be VERY thankfull!
      Wish you all a wonderful day and GOD bless you!