loves G-d

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

I agree, Bopeep. As much as I want God to heal me and my family, the transformation of our lives is a greater miracle. And salvation is the greatest. Even the angels rejoice over that one.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

healings and miracles have not ceased its the belief they are for today that has ceased. a lot of ppl do not believe because they have not seen or experienced. do you know how long i have prayed for healing for my body and yet each and every time no reply? you would think after being denied healing for so long i would not believe in miracles or healing but somehow my belief in it is as strong as ever.

look at the story of hannah in the old testament. like me she had been asking and praying for so long with no results but her faith in God did not waver or even budge and eventually her faith was rewarded with a son. ifyou think miracles or healings have ceased thats your right to think so but i believe in miracles and healings not because i have seen them or experienced them because i havent but because God never changes he is the same from when jesus healed to now.

if you want to see or experience a miracle it only takes faith to know what god can do. not the strength of your own faith but the strength of relying on the Lord for his help. for some they will only have to ask a few times for others like hanna and me we will have to dozens of times but the end result is always the same so long you have faith

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

I have been involved with healing ministry for over 5 years through evangelism or preaching. I've had the oppertunity to pray for thousands and I've stepped out and seen many healed. I've seen many not healed also.

With evangelism, God loves people and rejoices when people come to him. Healing is a way I see God demonstrating His love for people and I've been blessed to see many come to the Lord because of HIs healing touch. Just recently, I was at Saturday Market with some friends and I got a word over a guys back. After having his friend pray, he was healed and rededicated his life to the Lord. Oddly, his friend had a knee injury and we kept praying and nothing happened. Each time we prayed though, he kept saying, "I know this isn't going to work." 

I found something interesting, I was invited to preach at a Hispanic congregation. Before I got up to preach, they had testimony time where members of the congregation would go up and testify of what God was doing. I heard some of the most incredible miracles. Someone interpreted what they were saying for me, and one lady had flour that never runs out, another was healed after being in a serious car accident, there was miracle after miracle and each time someone would testify, the congregation would be in an uproar of praise and thanks to God.  It was the first time I preached with an interpreter, and after I did, I knew in my heart that I needed to call up the children to be my prayer team. So, about 60 little kids came up and I said "If anyones sick, I don't care how big or how little it is, come up and let these kids pray for you." People started comming up flooding the place and I started guiding the kids how to pray. The first lady had cancer, the kids laid hands on her and said in Jesus name cancer go, and she started crying cause she felt intense heat fill where the cancer was. Back to back, I saw some of the most incredible miracles through the hands of llittle kids, one guy was blind in one eye and the youth pastor prayed and his eye was restored. Another lady had eye damage and a 13 year old prayed and she was healed. A lady came up with restricted movement in her arm and stomach problems, she was instantly healed. It was the most craziest display of miracles I've ever seen.

I remember one time, I finally got the boldness to teach on the healing power of Jesus. I was going to a school that was primarily cessationist. There were 20 people there, many of which did not believe in miracles. I preached my heart out and called people up to be prayed for and nothing happened. No break through and I was humiliated to the point I was sick to my stomach. After that, I started seeing an increase of breakthrough on the streets but this was interesting to me.

I've preached in many other churches and I've seen many miracle outbreaks and I'm coming to the conclusion that God moves where people expect Him to move and celebrate when He does. That faith, that expectation in God to do something is so important. When Jesus healed, He often said your faith has made you well, and when He went to their hometown, He didn't do many miracles because the unbelief and hardness of the pharasees hearts. I see a dramatic increase of miralces where God's work produces praise and thankfulness in the people and a dramatic decrease where the critical and skeptical rob God of the glory through unbelief.

Jesus painted a picture  of what the Father was truly like, and that God is a healer, He doesn't change. He's the same God now as He was then and He's given us power to share His love to the work through the Holy Spirit. 

Psalm 103:1Bless the Lord, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.