Hall7

What's your favorite dessert?

It seems as we get older, our taste buds change. My new favorite dessert which I recently discovered at a restaurant is a hot brownie with hot chocolate fudge, topped with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. It was called "the Aztec temple". Man it was good! 

My favorite dessert has always been brownies, and I'm only 26 years old!

Guest bonnieschamberger

ok I know this thread is old but my favorite dessert is bread pudding and I wish there were more places near me where I could find it!

My favorite would be carrot cake. :wub::)

:D   The one I'm eating?  :clap:

• Thumbs Up 1

Probably a good piece of pie or cake.

banana caramel pie

59 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

banana caramel pie

Hmmm....that is different.

It is the simplest to make cause eaglebrand now boils theirs so you don't have to... we use to have to use a dbl boiler and simmer it for 5 hours.  That was work keeping the water in because let it go dry and it explodes. Pie crust of your choice slice bananas into bottom then fill almost to top eaglebrand caramelized (must be cool)  sprinkle pecans or whatever nut you like cool whip and it's delicious :thumbsup: Fat boys know these things :24: 

2 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

It is the simplest to make cause eaglebrand now boils theirs so you don't have to... we use to have to use a dbl boiler and simmer it for 5 hours.  That was work keeping the water in because let it go dry and it explodes. Pie crust of your choice slice bananas into bottom then fill almost to top eaglebrand caramelized (must be cool)  sprinkle pecans or whatever nut you like cool whip and it's delicious :thumbsup: Fat boys know these things :24: 

My son would love it. I really do not like bananas. Although they are very healthy.