• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Psychics and mediums where do they get those gifts from. How do they see people and sence people. What do they see when talking to spirits. Can they talk to people from the grave.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Some are flat out hoaxes, con artists, scams. Others have powers that are not from God. If its not from God, then the only other source is .... the enemy.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Some, are just very good at watching and observing people-and making general statements based on what you say and do.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I agree Ayin..   they don't get those powers from God.

As for who they are talking to, I really don't know.    Saul had the witch from Endor to conger up Samuel and the Bible says that Samuel spoke to her and Saul.....   so it's possible..

God forbid it though and I would imagine that he wouldn't have done that if it were not possible.   The channeling that goes on are either from Demonic spirits or fallen angels.  You don't want any part of that....

But I also think that Patriot is right in a lot of cases.....     The palm reader down the street, or the Tarot card reader I think is mostly just foolishness that people are willing to pay for....

But the Madam Blavatsky, Alice Baileys, Albert Pike, Alaster Crowley's and such are really talking directly to the dark side and getting information that they are expected to carry out to promote the Antichrist.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

The Bible condemns them Leviticus 20:27,Deuteronomy 18:10-13. Horoscopes,tarot cards,Astrology,fortune tellers,palm readers and seances fall into the same category.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

Instead of quoting everyone, I will just say excellent answer from everyone, to your question Tigger.

But the story of one who had this power is told in Acts 16:16-22.  Who Paul by the power of Jesus Christ release from the spirit, but her master was sadden to see the profit disappear from her foretelling, so he help to have Paul and Silas beaten and imprison.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Are these people cursed? I'm wondering because I know someone who fits under the same umbrella and nothing but bad things happen around that person.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Are these people cursed? I'm wondering because I know someone who fits under the same umbrella and nothing but bad things happen around that person.

If they are dealing with demonic powers that can happen, but not always all the time....    Everyone I knew back some time ago went in cycles....   but it seemed to always end in disaster.  Demonic activity just seems to drift into negativism and disaster.    I think it's kind of obvious why.....   Demons really do hate humans.   They have no bodies of their own and have no hope of a long term eternal future whatsoever.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

one should not take candies from strangers. Mediums and psychics are like children doing just that.

When they are not needed in the deception they are working for, they become many times prey for the powers they once were serving.

Been there, done that, it's like a bottomless pit.

Could be I am wrong, it would not be the first time. But considering where the equation leads if I am not, and I suppose it's pretty bible backed up, then you don't want to follow that line where mediums and such go.

I hate to sound so strict and narrow minded, but don't play around with these principalities.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

Acts 16:16 Now it happened, as we went to prayer, that a certain slave girl possessed with a spirit of divination met us, who brought her masters much profit by fortune-telling.  17 This girl followed Paul and us, and cried out, saying, “These men are the servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to us the way of salvation.”  18 And this she did for many days.

But Paul, greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And he came out that very hour.

If they have real powers, the source is from demons. Alot of times, the person would have to do some really messed up things to defile themselves to recieve any power. Sin defiles and opens the way for a demonic to enter. I'm finding that those who are drawn to that sort of thing usually make some of the most prophetic believers. I have some friends who came out of satanism and were practicing channeling demons, then the Lord tuned them to the right channel, now they're some of the most onfire believers I know.