• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

^

^ 

^

Too funny... "About this forum"

I know what you mean, but I find it sad.  When one person takes over an op, completely changes the course and intent in order to yell from their soapbox, it's sad.  

The op is now the illustrated version of itself.

And oh no...I don't sense any hostility at all........sadsmile_20.png...worried_20.png

Guest Butero

His Disciple, I agree for the most part with what you said about works.  The works show we have faith.  They come as a result of our faith.  We can't just do good works to get saved.  My point was that if you take the scripture in James as written, it appears to be saying that salvation is a combination of works plus faith.  I sought the Lord about this sometime back and came to the conclusion that if you have faith, works will follow, which is what I think you are saying.  Things are not as simple as just claiming that if we would just take everything at face value, we would all come to agreement, and when we don't agree, it means someone isn't believing the text.  There is more to it than that. 

Sevenseas, you are correct in saying "The op is now the illustrated version of itself."  I have found that amusing myself as the thread has progressed. 

BTW Zoeyz, what is written in what you quoted from the TOS makes perfect sense.  There is no contradiction at all.  It is not speaking of non-believers having an opposing view to our God.  It is how Christians should behave with each other.  That should be obvious from the start, as this is a Christian forum.  Who let the trolls out???

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

Sevenseas, you are correct in saying "The op is now the illustrated version of itself."  I have found that amusing myself as the thread has progressed. 

in living color it seems...rofl_20.png

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

This has run it's course.