Sign in to follow this  
certainan

Free Life Application Commentary on Joshua

certainan    2
Hi all,

I wrote a Life application commentary based on the book of Joshua targeted at youths and young adults.
Its listed at Link removed

I was wondering if anyone would be interested, I would give him/her a free digital copy in exchange for a honest review.

Please PM or e mail removed if you are interested.

God bless,
Jason 

Fez    8,097

Hi Jason and Welcome to Worthy.

Worthy is a Christian ministry site and is very distinct from a message board. We do not allow solicitation or external links such as you posted, and so I removed them.

Tell us a bit more about yourself? 

kwikphilly    26,016

Blessings Jason...

Welcome to Worthy.......After you have 5 posts you can always start a general discussion commenting on the Book of Joshua in an appropriate forum,that would be a nice topic........I am sure you will enjoy fellowship here,God Bless you............

With love-in Christ,Kwik

BeauJangles    340

Hi, Jason... Welcome to Worthy! This a great ministry here and I think you'll find a place, where you can both minister and be ministered to. Membership is very easy, as sister kwikphilly explained to you. See the: ToS in the right side in blue, where Worthy Christian Forums and Worthy Welcome 2 times is displayed? Read through it and you'll be off to a good start of tremendous possibilities. All are welcome and that includes you, brother!

God bless you,

David/BeauJangles

certainan    2

Thank you for the warm welcome. =)

I am a seminary student in Singapore, and it is one of my burdens that I hope to be able to write Christian literature. 

FreeinChrist    1,802

Hello Jason and welcome to Worthy.