• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Salty

I do use Gods Word.  BTW, Rev 16:15 does not mention the Church, only those who are still left on earth.  If one looks at a few events; The 1st Trumpet - A third of the earth was burned up;  The fourth Bowl - the sun was given power to scorch people.  With these intense heats, people will be lightly clad, maybe only an outer light garment when outside, many will go naked at night.  One needs to know what is going on with these events of the B, T & B judgments.

BTW, when did this 7th Trumpet Rapture doctrine begin.  Was it started by a woman from the Ozarks in the 1890's.  Sorry to nitpick, but your theory does not hold water.  The Church is not mentioned after Rev 3.  For we see in Rev 4:4, 24 elders seated on thrones surrounding the Throne (when did they get there) and this is before the First Seal is even opened.  So your position believes that no one who is enduing these judgments is worthy to be seated on one of these 24 thrones.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Salty

I do use Gods Word.  BTW, Rev 16:15 does not mention the Church, only those who are still left on earth.  If one looks at a few events; The 1st Trumpet - A third of the earth was burned up;  The fourth Bowl - the sun was given power to scorch people.  With these intense heats, people will be lightly clad, maybe only an outer light garment when outside, many will go naked at night.  One needs to know what is going on with these events of the B, T & B judgments.

BTW, when did this 7th Trumpet Rapture doctrine begin.  Was it started by a woman from the Ozarks in the 1890's.  Sorry to nitpick, but your theory does not hold water.  The Church is not mentioned after Rev 3.  For we see in Rev 4:4, 24 elders seated on thrones surrounding the Throne (when did they get there) and this is before the First Seal is even opened.  So your position believes that no one who is enduing these judgments is worthy to be seated on one of these 24 thrones.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Rev 16:15-17

15    Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16    And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17    And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

(KJV)

You mean unbelievers outside His Church can have those "garments" He speaks of there? That's basically what you've inferred by following a tradition of men that says His Church is already raptured by this time of the 6th Vial. Is there another Way of Salvation other than Christ Jesus so as to have those "garments" of Salvation? Also, just who... did our Lord Jesus command to be on watch per the end of Matthew 24? Was He speaking that to outsiders of His Church, i.e., to the unbelieving?

Also, are you denying who that warning of Christ coming "as a thief" was taught to, per Apostles Paul and Peter? (1 Thess.5; 2 Pet.3:10).

All you've done is denied that Rev.16:15 Scripture, our Lord Jesus' Own Words, just so you can keep a tradition of man. He most definitely was speaking that to His Church that is still on earth at that point on the 6th vial.

Edited by Salty

Irenaeus taught about the Pre trib Rapture.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Interesting then:

Irenaeus:  "And they [the ten kings who shall arise] shall lay Babylon waste, and burn her with fire, and shall give their kingdom to the beast, and put the church to flight. After that they shall be destroyed by the coming of our Lord" (Against Heresies, V, 26).

And Ephram the Syrian 306 AD - 373 AD - For all the saints and elect are gathered prior to the tribulation that is to come, and are taken to the Lord lest they see the confusion that is to overwhelm the whole world.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Salty,

Did you answer my two simple questions?  I couldn't find them (the answers).  Question one was simple a yes or no.  Question two allows you to give me your exegesis of Rev 7:9-end.

Come on my man, go ahead and be bold. I don't bite.

Spock not hungry at all

PS  BTW, I have never said I was pre trib, so pretend I'm just looking to pick your brain and do not have an agenda.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Salty,

Did you answer my two simple questions?  I couldn't find them (the answers).  Question one was simple a yes or no.  Question two allows you to give me your exegesis of Rev 7:9-end.

Come on my man, go ahead and be bold. I don't bite.

Spock not hungry at all

PS  BTW, I have never said I was pre trib, so pretend I'm just looking to pick your brain and do not have an agenda.

No, not every Scripture in our Lord Jesus' Revelation is in chronological order. Is that good enough? Yet that is not how the Pre-trib and Pre-Wrath schools approaches study in Revelation, for they try to make all the events how they are written fit chronologically when they all will not. Did I say there's no chronology to be found in Revelation? No, of course not. This is why your question is not a valid kind of question that would decide anything either way.

As for Rev.7, I offered you a start-in with my last statement in my post with:  "The other thing about Rev.7 is regarding the subject first given in the Rev.7:1-3 verses, and its relation to the idea in Rev.9. Without understanding that relation you won't really know who all those 144,000 represent, nor with that "great multitude" that is shown to be a part of that." If you want me to go deeper in Rev.7, then that's where I'm prepared to begin, the very first 3 verses which defines the main subject of the chapter.

Furthermore, the Forum moderators will not allow us to teach Bible line-upon-line. That is my preferred method, and God's method of Bible study He recommended to us in Isaiah. So if you want my coverage of those Rev.7 events, that's the place you will have to begin, since you began the challenge.

Guest hescoming soon

Trust he's coming its the truth have ur family abanoned u .Have ur friends is Satan drowning u do people hate u r u constantly under attack.Is there more destruction in this world like never before.Record breaking wars floods etc.R hearts waxing cold.R Christians being killed is there evil on regular tv now a day's.Do u feel confused depressed have bk slidden.Do u feel alone in this world.Do u c evilness everywhere.Do u c evilness even in the churches.Does Satan hate u.My brother he's coming!!!

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1987

I  DO  BELIEVE  THERE   IS  A  RAPTURE.  That   Christ  Jesus  will  return  for  His  followers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jesse

Interesting then:

Irenaeus:  "And they [the ten kings who shall arise] shall lay Babylon waste, and burn her with fire, and shall give their kingdom to the beast, and put the church to flight. After that they shall be destroyed by the coming of our Lord" (Against Heresies, V, 26).

Yes ; and this is hapening now.

This whole world system is being bankrupted to make way for the new system.

The ten toes; the ten horned(kings) the last kingdom of men on earth.

Then Jesus will set up His kingdom; and His saints will rule over the jews brought back by choice.

We need to stay awake..

jesse

Edited by Jesse