• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

Life is not fair and God is not fair. In life bad things happen to us, sometimes for no apparent reason and being undeserving bad things happen to good ppl. God also is not fair and praise God he isnt because if he was we would not recieve salvation or mercy and he would strike us where we stand, he would not hesitate to pour his unending and righteous wrath on us. sure its not like we chose to be born in to sin thanks to adam and eve but in all honesty if they hadnt eaten the fruit someone would have. i have a challenge for us all, the next time someone is unfair to you put your self in Gods shoes. in our sin and offensive behavior he offered grace and forgiveness so when someone does this to us what do you think we should do? If God is so forgiving when our offensive and sinful ways earned us a place in hell don't we at least owe him to act and treat others in the same manner? i once said to myself when things got bad this isn't fair! but neither is God silly Fire-heart

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

We are going to suffer right along with Christ as he suffered on the cross in this life on earth.

:thumbsup:

So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do. Luke 17:10

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

God's grace is incomprehensible.

Life is not fair. But you are incorrect about GOD. HE is fair. Adam sinned and brought the sin nature into the world. Satan is the lord of this world. He is the one responsible, not GOD. We have two choices, eternal life with HIM in Heaven or eternal torment with Satan in the Lake of Fire. It is our choice. GOD has a plan for us, we choose whether to yield to HIS plan each and every moment of our brief lives here on this planet. If you're not a believer, than you are on your own until you respond to HIS call. If you are a believer, than you have to give up self and yield yourself to HIS will a every moment. And still, HE does not promise a life empty of pain and strife, but Jesus guarantees that you will receive pain and strife and attack. But, not by HIM, but by HIS adversary. So, don't blame GOD for you pain, or lose, or troubles. HE will save you, you just have to believe in HIS Son, Jesus Christ. All the things of this world just come with the territory.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Ezekiel 18: Yet you say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel: Is not my way equal? Are not your ways unequal?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Dear fire-heart

I do understand what you are saying although it may have come out in a way difficult for some to relate to.......I think what you are trying to say is "Thank God" that He is not fair by our human standards ....& that He is not a respecter of persons,anyone can have His gift of Grace,forgiveness for any sin,Salvation...........through our Lord & Savior Christ Jesus! Glory to God!

God is always fair & just and is never changing (He will pour out His Wrath)but because of that new & living Way that Jesus consecrated for us we are able to pass through the veil(His flesh) & enter into the Holy of Holies........and stand before our Heavenly Father as Worthy!!!!!We do not ever have to suffer that Wrath because of the New Covenant He provided for us .....".Thank You Jesus!"

Yes,fire-heart we would do well to remember Gods Mercy,Compassion & Grace that is given to us all who fall short before the Glory of God when one (such as we were) offends us......it is only fair & I do agree,we owe Him that much at least!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

Life is not fair and God is not fair. In life bad things happen to us, sometimes for no apparent reason and being undeserving bad things happen to good ppl. God also is not fair and praise God he isnt because if he was we would not recieve salvation or mercy and he would strike us where we stand, he would not hesitate to pour his unending and righteous wrath on us. sure its not like we chose to be born in to sin thanks to adam and eve but in all honesty if they hadnt eaten the fruit someone would have. i have a challenge for us all, the next time someone is unfair to you put your self in Gods shoes. in our sin and offensive behavior he offered grace and forgiveness so when someone does this to us what do you think we should do? If God is so forgiving when our offensive and sinful ways earned us a place in hell don't we at least owe him to act and treat others in the same manner? i once said to myself when things got bad this isn't fair! but neither is God silly Fire-heart

Well, for me, I don't care about Him being "fair" or not.  Being "fair" is in the fleshy eyes of the beholder, and race, racism, education, cultural influence, upbringing, and the spirit of the person all influence what we think is "fair".

But, He is full of Grace and Mercy.  His Word never said He was "fair", but He is fair enough to tell us that we would certainly endure hardships on earth, and it is foolish to blame Him for any of it.  Deadly even.  But, no prophet or apostle or saint that I know of ever called God ... fair.  And what is "fair" anyway?  That He doesn't allow bad things?  If He didn't, He wouldn't be God because He already said that we would ... and He does not lie.  Nor is He playing games.

But His GRACE is sufficient for me.  And His MERCY endureth forever.

That is all we need.  Fairness is not even an equatable option to bring to the table.  And who can judge God even if it was?  Who you gonna call?  Ghost busters?  The KJB?  CIA or FBI?  Raise Johnny Cockren from the dead?  Who is going to bring a case before God?  Job was far more righteous than any of us, and he demanded an audience, but when God finaly showed up, he cowered like a little school girl and didn't dare accuse such great Power of anything wrong.  He didnt' dare.

Be careful what you say of your Creator (typing to every and anyone who reads this, not the OP directly, cause He is no respector of your titles or educational levels or what you do in your Church, and nor am I).  He has a sense of humor, but He's not playing any games.  If He will destroy His most beautiful of creations - Lucifer - He will destroy the rebellious Jews.  And if He will destroy the Jews, he will destroy Christians as well.  So, never think that you are some sort of special little pal of God and think you can mouth off freely.  Better to learn from the mistakes of Israel and learn to FEAR HIM.

"thou shalt not use the Lord name in vain.  Anyone who does will not be found guiltless"

I so wish Christians knew what this really means.

• Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  08/12/1986

It was not fair that Christ died for us, we did not deserve this it is grace. I don't want from God what I deserve or Him to fair to me, I am happy to have Him be gracious to me.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

well i certainly meant no disrespect as i sometimes do not use my words right. my point was if God truly was fair we would pay the wages of our sins. what was unfair is that jesus had to die so we could be saved. i often tell him he shouldnt have to suffer for our sake. to me unfair has two sides the side where bad things happen to innocent ppl and the side where we recieve good things we are not deserving. my point in the op was we recieved what we didnt deserve and we reaped what we didnt sow