• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

It was fine as long it was them but when its us its another story have you prepared you heart, and your family , your soul, Joesph did son of Jacob. Know this it will not be americas armys that remove them from our country but the hand of God blessed be his name. It will be liken to the days of Gedion so any man cant say i did it oh that pride.

read jeremiah 30

Remember what got us to this point them that make it thru it so that in our churches and government never fall again to the sins you see today. Remember

Edited by ezekiel

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  249
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  2

Now when Christ blessed be his name speak of the olive tree and saying when its leafs are tender know that the end is near and they or them says its a nation but now you say its a man rather two men where is your reasoning on this matter its the same Christ blessed be his name why now this that you say men. Look at the latter part of revelation 11 Christ has said look at the little things and all will be givin to ya so look at two words in this chapter they and them and seek the meaning.

That's the fig tree in Mat 24, with the tender leaves.

Fig tree and vineyard are frequent idioms of Israel and Judah (I forget which is which; if you're curious it wouldn't be hard to figure out...)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

^no, I'm not very clued in to new age stuff, nor have I read the Message, nor plan to...

Good. I am glad to hear that. Yet, it is still best to stick to what the Greek or Hebrew used for words so not to give a different impression than what scripture gives.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

The two witnesses will be real men. Revelation does not make any sense otherwise. Why will the World be shocked when they see them resurrected? Because you don't normally see people rise from the dead that's why? 

Surely the world will be shocked to see the whole church resurrected? If the two witnesses represent two whole churches, and these churches are resurrected at the first resurrection, this will shock the world. I believe these two witnesses are two churches, because they are described as two candlesticks, and in Revelation 1:20 candlesticks represent churches.

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

These two witnesses are also described as olive trees, which traditionally represent Judah and Israel.. the two olive trees of the OT. So these two witnesses most likely represent the Jerusalem based churches of Israel and Judah.  During the tribulation Israel is protected for 3.5 years, this is the reason the beast is unable to attack them for 1260 days because they are protected for that period. As soon as the period of Jewish protection is complete, the beast attacks the Jewish church in Jerusalem. But soon after that the second coming and resurrection occurs, to the shock of the world.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I like the connection of the candle sticks with churches, never seen that before as applying to the two witnesses.

I will look into it.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,695
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Birthday:  04/11/1968

I like the connection of the candle sticks with churches, never seen that before as applying to the two witnesses.

I will look into it.

Great, I believe most symbols which seem difficult to interpret have an easy clue about their meaning. If we look carefully we can often find that clue somewhere earlier in the bible.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  317
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

the two witnesses are the law and the prophets. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Great, I believe most symbols which seem difficult to interpret have an easy clue about their meaning. If we look carefully we can often find that clue somewhere earlier in the bible.

It does mention two candlesticks along with God's two witnesses using a conjunction, so I believe God's two witnesses will be two literal men as Rev.11 shows, and the two candlesticks represent Christ's elect that will also give a Testimony for Him in that time. Remember our Lord's delivering up Message in Matt.24., which relates to some of the things He foretold the two Churches of Philadelphia and Smyrna. Might look at the latter part of Joel 2 again also, and note the type of events given there in relation to time of God pouring out His Spirit.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Angels cannot be killed, they live in a different dimension.

Yet the two maybe be Enoch - Pre Flood and Elijah - Post Flood.  They are witnesses to their time.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Yes, these two are the only physical flesh beings in heaven beside Jesus right now, set aside and chosen specifically for their end time purpose, to witness concerning the Messiah.

• 4 weeks later...

I think they are Moses who can turn water into bllod,and Elijah,who can stop the rain.

Consider also the transfiguration.

jesse