• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Didn't mean to stick my nose in this, but I thought magog war was during tribulation, if so doesn't rapture come before tribulation.

Didn't mean to stick my nose in this, but I thought magog war was during tribulation, if so doesn't rapture come before tribulation.

~

I Believe The First Resurrection

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands;

and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, Revelation 20:4-7

Comes As Jesus Is

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. Jude 1:14-16

Descending To

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17

Zion Town

Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

The LORD hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the LORD, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. Zephaniah 3:14-17

~

But Beloved Either Way, I Believe In The Resurrection

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me. Job 19:25-27

Do You?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/24/1967

I stand on Mark 13:32 (KJV) in RED letters.  "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."

• Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I stand on Mark 13:32 (KJV) in RED letters.  "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."

Sounds good to me.  :thumbsup:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

Pre-trib scholars teach that the rapture comes before the tribulation. That's great if you like going far out on a limb, but I wouldn't count on it. If you stretch a balloon far enough, eventually it's gonna pop.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Fellow seekers,

I just found this thread, so I do have a thought I would like to share. This thought has been stated very succinctly by brother Enoch 2021 (where is this guy, I miss him), and this is what I think too:

The Psalm 83 war has not been fulfilled in history, this is yet to come. Because these nations border Israel, it makes perfect sense to me that this war will be the NEXT great calamity that has to occur in the Middle East.

Not the Gog/Magog war per Ezekiel 38/39.

I do believe Gog war to follow the psalm 83 war.

I also definitely believe the psalm 83 war will be much earlier than the beginning of Daniels 70th week. I think this is the easy one.

As for the Gog war, I'm not as dogmatic about the timing of this. I know it says it will take 7 years to bury all the weapons, so this leads me to believe this also has to occur before Daniel 70th week commences. But like I said, I can't be dogmatic. That seven years could extend into the 70th week, or possibly begin in the week. I'm not sure yet.

I also believe in order for Israel to rebuild their temple and commence sacrifices, the adjacent enemy nations have to be subdued. When this happens, thinking out loud, the antichrist may step forward and be the calm voice needed to calm everyone's fears. Don't forget, nuclear power will be exhibited, over Damascus for sure according to Isaiah 17.

I'm thinking that the psalm 83 war may be the event that triggers the rise of the antichrist, instead of the Gog war. Again, not being dogmatic on this either.

I'd love any feedback or rebuttals. As you know, I don't bite, and I never make you think I know more than you.

In love,

Spock

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Fellow seekers,

I just found this thread, so I do have a thought I would like to share. This thought has been stated very succinctly by brother Enoch 2021 (where is this guy, I miss him), and this is what I think too:

The Psalm 83 war has not been fulfilled in history, this is yet to come. Because these nations border Israel, it makes perfect sense to me that this war will be the NEXT great calamity that has to occur in the Middle East.

I also definitely believe the psalm 83 war will be much earlier than the beginning of Daniels 70th week. I think this is the easy one.

As for the Gog war, I'm not as dogmatic about the timing of this. I know it says it will take 7 years to bury all the weapons, so this leads me to believe this also has to occur before Daniel 70th week commences. But like I said, I can't be dogmatic. That seven years could extend into the 70th week, or possibly begin in the week. I'm not sure yet.

I also believe in order for Israel to rebuild their temple and commence sacrifices, the adjacent enemy nations have to be subdued. When this happens, thinking out loud, the antichrist may step forward and be the calm voice needed to calm everyone's fears. Don't forget, nuclear power will be exhibited, over Damascus for sure according to Isaiah 17.

I'm thinking that the psalm 83 war may be the event that triggers the rise of the antichrist, instead of the Gog war. Again, not being dogmatic on this either.

I'd love any feedback or rebuttals. As you know, I don't bite, and I never make you think I know more than you.

In love,

Spock

Feedback or rebuttals? I can't give you any, because I tend to agree with just about everything you said here.

Oak wood,

Well, okay, I'm not surprised, we seem to be pretty similar in our interpretations. Rolling thunder and other one seem to be similar too.

But then we have my girl from Australia who has a perspective that is pretty interesting and diverse (along with inchrist). I can't wait to read their "contemporary" thoughts on the Psalm 83 and Gog Wars. I'm not sure about the new kid on the block, Paradox (cool name).

As for Salty, your guess is as good as mine on what he is thinking. Lol

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

Fellow seekers,

In love,

Spock

Compare Ps.83 with 2 Chronicles 20. Psalms 83 was a psalm by Asaph, of whom Jahaziel (a son of Aspah) was probably the originating source.

No doubt Ps.83 has a connection with the future ten kingdoms destruction for the end of this world, which actually is connected with how the armies of Gog-Magog are defeated, not by us, but by our Heavenly Father Himself. The Ezek.38 nation list would still supersede the Ps.83 list of nations though.

Salty,

Totally different countries.

Psalm 83 - all adjacent to Israel Arab countries basically.

Ezekiel 38- all countries away from Israel, like Russia, Iran, Ethiopia, Libya, etc.

I'm surprised you think this is related to the 10 toes from Daniel. Seems like a huge stretch to me.