• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

Hall7:

"That's what makes me feel immortal when I do extreme sports. Makes the hobbies more enjoyable, can't be careless and suicidal about it though and always pray before."

Hall, I don't know what you mean by "extreme sports," but your context indicates dangerous things?

One thing about reading these forums is that you learn new concepts and vocabulary.

"always pray before" Now if only I could alway remember to pray first.

Yes it means dangerous sports, like sky diving etc.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I don't know if appointed time is the right phrase, but as I've gotten older and seen more of life and death, I have concluded that no one dies before their time. I think we all come to Earth with various goals we must accomplish. Only God knows exactly what these goals are. But I think I figured out a few. We all have to learn certain things. We may have to do certain things. Unfortunately,  we all have to suffer certain things. I think once we accomplish all God put us here to do, He takes us away. If a certain soul accomplishes all he was meant to do at an early age we often grieve tremendously. But if he was a good person and went to be with God we should be happy for him. This is just my opinion based on what I've seen. If you disagree that's fine.