• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

I hope this will give someone confirmation on something as it certainly did me but i had a dream of the tribulation a while back. first i saw demons which surprised me because i didnt expect to see actual demons. these demons slaughtered ppl every where the demons were enjoying themselves very much with the biggest grins and laughter. u could say they were giddy i even saw one rolling around in blood very happily.

there was a terrible dark presence everywhere you went  and there was human body parts and puddles of blood everywhere and screaming and crying and it was always dark no sun no moon no stars and even though the street lamps worked there were some places in the streets where light could not exist and you could hear growling and occasional cackling from those places.

but even as i saw this I myself was different i was filled so deeply and richly of Gods love that it created a blasting aura around me and it was so strong it seemed to pulse like some sort of powerful ray gun. there were other things different about me too because i saw a demon with a knife about to stab a crying woman and her daughter. something click in me and like lightning i went to save them. i  got in front of them and took the blade that would have killed them in my right hand.

the blade went completely through my hand and blood spilled i saw myself and what i saw shocked me. i was so angry at the demon my eyes were literally blazing fire and i said to the demon in such an angry voice that i wont allow him to harm Gods ppl. even now when i think of it as i post this feel the rage inside and fiercness of protection i had for them

then the next scene the ppl who had taken the mark were torturing me i was chained up going through all sorts of torture, pain no human could ever handle. the laughed and mocked me they had such a deep hatred for me and you couldnt see my face because my head was no doubt exhausted from the pain. I looked up and they expected to see my face weary or angry but as i looked up my eyes were so tnder full of love but at the same time a deep sadness because they could not be saved.

i felt such deep sadness for what lies ahead of them and i was bawling wishing i could somehow save them. that is the end of the dream

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I do not take my dreams seriously.If I did I would be in real trouble  :mgcheerful:

Guest Butero

I don't doubt you had that dream, but I am not sure what to make of it.  Do you believe that this is your future? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I find this a powerful and sobering message  to any believer who has a passion for souls.  And does have roots in the word of God.  It touched me to my core.  

Because He Lives!  Rustyangel

it could very easily be my future yes because this is the path i chose. it wont just be me though God is creating a new race of Christian for this very scenerio. ppl so deeply and richly filled with his love and all he is on a level this world has never seen before. the kind of love and faith i seek is a kind where i would be more than willing to suffer in the fires hell for the salvation of just one person. i seek a dangerous level of love and faith because i just might have to suffer greatly for both his sake and theirs.

But however severe the pain is the love will be that much stronger

Edited by fire-heart

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings fire-heart.....

Wow!That is some dream.....certainly sounds like powerful message & certainly lines up with the Word of God......whether one takes it as a prophetic message or simply a very vivid dream it is most definitely an eye opener & i want to thank you for sharing this with all of us.......whoever has ears to hear,let them hear.....................Glory to God!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

I, like bopeep, do not put a lot of credence into my dreams. I am afraid that I like to discernment to understand, whether my dreams come from God, the demonic realm, my own fertile mine, that garlic bread I had for dinner or a combination of those things, and once deciding, knowing what they means is yet another thing, so, I prefer to read the Bible, and let God speak to me through His word, and just do the best I can to understand it.

Wellts fine if one does not pay that much attention to dreams but if you saw what i saw you might change your mind. God speaks to us through dreams like joseph or the the pharohs in the old testament and they were not exactly clear or easy to understand but this one was quite clear to me

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Amen Sister!

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings fire-heart

Good for you honey,as I know we have talked about this and you have given much prayer to this matter........it was your dream & only you know what you saw but I for one,appreciate that you have shared it.......................it is very thought provoking.

With love,in Christ-Kwik