• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Guys and Gals,

As some of you know i believe the pre wrath view on the rapture and as such i believe we will go past the mid point into the tribulation, as believers, and so i  should be prepared that my house not be broken up.

I think spiritual preparedness is the number one priority, but then it always should be anyway.

But besides that i believe God wants us to be prepared for these days, otherwise he would not have told us about them.

In order to have an effective evangelistic ministry during these days its a good idea to not be focused on housing and food and generally trying to stay alive but rather the Lords work.

So, i am currently moving out of Sydney (Australia) and moving to a small village in the country with a population of less than 100.

Ive enuf money to buy land and home outright so i cant be evicted come those dark days.

I will be buying a sea container, a refrigerated one, to store food for those days. I hope to store enuf food to help feed our brothers and sisters in Christ who did not prepare for these days.

I will more than likely build an underground bunker to hide in if need be also.

I am also working on devices to enable off grid power supply (not solar) and my own tank water supply.

Is anyone else preparing?  I love to hear your plans.

Edited by Matt36

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go; if anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he will be killed (Rev 13:10).  No one can buy or sell except they have the mark of the beast.  Those with the mark will take your land away from you, because you will not be able to own anything.  It just may take a little longer for them.

In Christ

Montana Marv

If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go; if anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he will be killed (Rev 13:10).  No one can buy or sell except they have the mark of the beast.  Those with the mark will take your land away from you, because you will not be able to own anything.  It just may take a little longer for them.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Yes this is true though in my view we are removed before the mark of the beast comes into effect as that is later on in rev. I believe we will be present only up untill the Day of the Lord which is the 7th seal so we will be raptured on the 6th seal.

So we will go through war, famines and pestilence, natural disasters and martyrdom. These i believe happen before the mark of the beast, so i should hopefully be safe with my property ownership.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

It all depends on when the "he" signs the 7 year agreement; and the "he" is healed of his fatal wound.  All the would will know and most will follow him, this is when the mark of the beast will be applied, and the worshiping of the beast will begin.  "If you follow me" you will take my mark and worship me.

In Christ

Montana Marv

It all depends on when the "he" signs the 7 year agreement; and the "he" is healed of his fatal wound.  All the would will know and most will follow him, this is when the mark of the beast will be applied, and the worshiping of the beast will begin.  "If you follow me" you will take my mark and worship me.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Well its my opinion that he confirms the covenant at the beginning of the tribulation and it is in fact the very sign which signifies the beginning of the tribulation. I believe many children of God wont even realise they are in the trib till much later if they miss this important event.

He isnt revealed however until the midway point of the 7 years. This is when he really starts doing his clown thing. So i guess his head wound would be after this point like the mark is.

But i get what you say, i just believe different bud. :)

I should add that even if i believed in a pre trib i will still do this as its something ive wanted to do anyway.

I run a business online so its easy for me to semi retire (at age 46 lol) and relax.

If im wrong and we are pre reptured, ive nothing to lose, but if i am right..........?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Well then you are blessed, at 46 and ready to retire.

I'm in enough tribulation being unemployed and trying to stay afloat financially, emotionally, and thus spiritually. I cant imagine the Lord allowing additional suffering because I am in a 'have not' position to 'prepare' for great tribulation. So who survives the 'great tribulation' until His coming, in essence would depend on your financial status/preparation? That doesnt sound like my Saviour.

He is mighty to save.

Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life which the Son of man will give you. (John 6:27)

So fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. (2 Corinthian 4:18)

For we brought nothing in this world, and we can take nothing out of it. (1 Timothy 6:7)

Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life which the Son of man will give you. (John 6:27)

So fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. (2 Corinthian 4:18)

For we brought nothing in this world, and we can take nothing out of it. (1 Timothy 6:7)

Hi Parker, thanks for your comment :)

Yes thats true, and thats exactly what i am doing. Being prepared means im free to do the Lords work and not be consumed with just trying to stay alive.

I will also be stacking enough food to help out our brothers and sisters in Christ who fail to prepare.

Prov 22:3 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

I guess im not looking to get goods and horde precious things, i know those are vain and i cant take them with me. I guess i will be spending alot of my time and cash providing for Gods children come those days, with food and possibly even shelter if i can biuld a big enuf bunker under the ground.

Well then you are blessed, at 46 and ready to retire.

I'm in enough tribulation being unemployed and trying to stay afloat financially, emotionally, and thus spiritually. I cant imagine the Lord allowing additional suffering because I am in a 'have not' position to 'prepare' for great tribulation. So who survives the 'great tribulation' until His coming, in essence would depend on your financial status/preparation? That doesnt sound like my Saviour.

He is mighty to save.

Yes i am bro, very blessed indeed.

Ill be making sure its put to good use for the Lord. :)

Through suffering you are refined my brother, count it as joy :)

Well i dont think that those who are well of are the ones God will protect, for all i know i will be beheaded for being caught evangelising.  What i am doing will cost about 80k US. Country is cheap, not like the city. You start to prepare bro, God will look after your needs remember.

Edit: Brother Hindsfeet, what do you do for a job? Economy and jobs are going great here if you want to live here, will be much safer here too during the trib than the good ole USA.

Edited by Matt36