IGNORED

Preparing for the Tribulation

Matt36

I believe that you should be providing for them now, not for some future time when you will have no control over events. But, there are many like you (which is not necessarily a bad thing), who believe that governments don't or won't know every detail of your life and take whatever they want from you any time they want. It's like buying gold as a hedge against inflation. Don't they (governments) know exactly where every ounce of gold is and will seize it when the time is ripe?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I did start 'preparing' last year, but then I was reminded that I am not to live in fear, but faith. I've abandoned all 'prep' talk.

He is Jehovah Jireh!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

I guess I had similar thoughts about building underground a few years ago. Reading the Word drastically changed that for me. I couldn't help but wonder what investing any money I had underground would be of any benefit to the kingdom of God today, when so many don't have food or even clean water in some places? Lol, I get planning for your future, but?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I did start 'preparing' last year, but then I was reminded that I am not to live in fear, but faith. I've abandoned all 'prep' talk.

He is Jehovah Jireh!

OK, each to his own.

But i dont live in fear bro, i just want to do the Lords work.

I guess I had similar thoughts about building underground a few years ago. Reading the Word drastically changed that for me. I couldn't help but wonder what investing any money I had underground would be of any benefit to the kingdom of God today, when so many don't have food or even clean water in some places? Lol, I get planning for your future, but?

Hi Hmbld

Not just my future, but my wifes and also those who i can help in "those days". I doubt the church can help the church unless the church or someone in it is prepared right?

I should add that if you dont feel inclined to do something like this, then dont. Just do what the Lord has called you to do. Whats important above everything is that we live by the faith of the Son of God and not for the fleshy self desires.

I guess i just wanted to know who else is preparing and what are their plans :)

Edited by Matt36

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

When I first read this I thought, I want to live right next to you! Lol. But, thinking on why I changed my mind a few years ago, what is it preparing for? Don't we already have eternal life? Don't all God's children already have eternal life? What can you provide for someone with eternal life? And what could God do in others lives if we care for the lost instead of our future, a future that God is in control of anyway? Just thinking about how my plans have changed, God bless,

I believe that you should be providing for them now, not for some future time when you will have no control over events. But, there are many like you (which is not necessarily a bad thing), who believe that governments don't or won't know every detail of your life and take whatever they want from you any time they want. It's like buying gold as a hedge against inflation. Don't they (governments) know exactly where every ounce of gold is and will seize it when the time is ripe?

Well i do provide for them now bro.

Yes govts know where everything is, except my underground stash. I dont beleive the world govt will come into effect until after the 7th seal and we will be gone by then.

<-----that bike will get sacrificed on the alter of a new bunker.

When I first read this I thought, I want to live right next to you! Lol. But, thinking on why I changed my mind a few years ago, what is it preparing for? Don't we already have eternal life? Don't all God's children already have eternal life? What can you provide for someone with eternal life? And what could God do in others lives if we care for the lost instead of our future, a future that God is in control of anyway? Just thinking about how my plans have changed, God bless,

Yes a guess what you say is true, but then God does say to provide for others yes?

First off, the Church won't be here. So, whether you believe it or not, neither will you or your believing loved ones and friends.

Governments have satelites that can see the license plates on cars. They read your e-mails, listen in on your phone calls, track your every word on the internet. They know which church you go to or if you have a home church. They can know where you are every minute of every day if they want to. Just look at the IRS in America. And Homeland Security, ICE, BLM, Justice Department....there are more than 20 agencies that can monitor everyone in this country, should they choose to. And we know some of them do. So, don't be fooled into thinking that your "stash" is safe from the State. After all, Satan has legions of demons who see and report everything. There is in place the one-world-government, monetary and legal systems everyone thinks is just a myth at this point - controlled by the so-called "Illuminati" - that will become public as soon as the Church is taken out of the way by Christ.

By all means, move to the country, buy land. But use the rest of the money storing up treasures in heaven instead of things here on earth. Sure, someone left here on Earth during the Tribulation will put them to good use, but it most likely won't be believers unless they come to faith when they realize that what you tell them now but rejected was really the Truth. Good luck, my friend. Peace! Out! (Throws down his microphone and walks away.) :laughing: