• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

So last night when when i posted the dream of the tribulation the holy spirit was very strong in me i felt his presence as i typed the dream i told everyone and something told me i was going to have another dream that night but i disregarded it because it wasnt likely.

sure enough i did have a dream its short but here it goes. i saw a woman in a place i dont know and it sort of reminded me of how israel looks. she was stopped by some law enforcer not the police though just some type of law enforcer. she was not supposed to be out we all had a curfue and he asked her why she was and she replied because we[speaking of Christians] are not afraid to die for our faith. and he shoved her very hard to kill her as her head slammed on some stairs made of stone.

Then it shifts to me i was in my nieghborhood and i was trying to walk to the seven eleven store past my neighbor hood but i was crawling because i was very tired and thirsty and somehow i knew i was in the tribulation. I thought about turning around to go to my house to get water but something told me i cant go back i have gone to far and to not look back.

I then knew i desperately needed to go home my heavenly home and i  was waiting for the rapture to take place but i also was prepared to die and i knew they would cut off my head so i prayed to God that if that does have to happen that i would trust him and hand my life over to him so that if I lived or died as long as his will is done i wouldnt care

Edited by fire-heart

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Butero

That is a powerful dream.  Do you believe in a pre-tribulation, mid-tribulation or post-tribulation rapture?  If your dream is a look into things to come, it would seem to indicate Christians must go through at least part of the great tribulation period.  What are your thoughts? 

That is a powerful dream.  Do you believe in a pre-tribulation, mid-tribulation or post-tribulation rapture?  If your dream is a look into things to come, it would seem to indicate Christians must go through at least part of the great tribulation period.  What are your thoughts? 

well i believe in a pre trib rapture however God has shown me the things i will do in those and honestly i couldnt be happier about it. i believe we masy see some thing before the rapture but when the rapture happens after being with the Lord for a time i want to come back to help serve and save ppl in the tribulation he has shown me doing this many times in visions.

And it wont just be me God is creating a new race of Christians for this very purpose i know because i Have seen them. These ppl along with me will be deeply richly and powerfully filled with the holy spirit his love and all he is on a level this world has never seen.

In my post in the last dream thread i made yesterday of the tribulation i explained it better

Guest Butero

Jesus speaks of a period of time called "the beginning of sorrows."  Do you think this could be what you are seeing?  Do you believe Christians that go in the rapture will have to endure a certain amount of persecution before it takes place, but before the actual 7 year tribulation period begins?  If Christians do go in the rapture, and are able to return to help others during the great tribulation period, do you believe they will return having their glorified body?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

well i believe in a pre trib rapture however God has shown me the things i will do in those and honestly i couldnt be happier about it. i believe we masy see some thing before the rapture but when the rapture happens after being with the Lord for a time i want to come back to help serve and save ppl in the tribulation he has shown me doing this many times in visions.

And it wont just be me God is creating a new race of Christians for this very purpose i know because i Have seen them. These ppl along with me will be deeply richly and powerfully filled with the holy spirit his love and all he is on a level this world has never seen.

In my post in the last dream thread i made yesterday of the tribulation i explained it better

God would not allow you to come back and help people on the earth.Once you are in heaven,you will stay there.

Jesus speaks of a period of time called "the beginning of sorrows."  Do you think this could be what you are seeing?  Do you believe Christians that go in the rapture will have to endure a certain amount of persecution before it takes place, but before the actual 7 year tribulation period begins?  If Christians do go in the rapture, and are able to return to help others during the great tribulation period, do you believe they will return having their glorified body?

it could be the beginning of sorrows I would have to look into more details on the beginning of sorrows. But ppl who are raptured do not have to return to earth at all but there are some ppl like me who will choose to go back out of deep love and concern for Gods children. But  God will give us more than enough of his love and power to not only serve and save others but be able to deal with severe pain as well. However severe the pain will be as we will may have to go through pain im not sure but however severe the pain is the love will be that much stronger.

For all i know we will be completely protected by God from pain or any kind of suffering but i want to be willing to go through such severe pain for their sake because Jesus was willing to go that far and loved them that deeply so then so will I

God would not allow you to come back and help people on the earth.Once you are in heaven,you will stay there.

I respectfully disagree or else he would not have shown me all these things

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,146
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1950

fire-heart..... were you aware that you were not able to purchase anything at the 7/11 without the mark?  Maybe that is why you thought of Home.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

fire-heart..... were you aware that you were not able to purchase anything at the 7/11 without the mark?  Maybe that is why you thought of Home.

It was a dream.Dreams are not real...they are just...well....dreams.

Guest Butero

It was a dream.Dreams are not real...they are just...well....dreams.

Sometimes dreams do have meaning, but in many instances, they are only based on things in our subconscious mind.  It is possible that Fire-heart could just desire things to be a certain way, and he is living it our in his dreams, but  the Bible does say in Acts that in the last days, people will have visions and dream dreams.  Would God allow a person to return from heaven to help people during the tribulation period?  I have no idea.