• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  386
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/20/1991

About six months ago I was being trained by God to trust him no matter the circumstance and I wanted to know exactly how much i would trust him and I saw this very encouraging vision.

I was in a vast desert the sun was blazing I was sweating and was very hungry thirsty and tired I was literallycrawing in the sand.

After crawling for a while the devil appeared and said you look hungry, Here i have brought you some bread eat and regain your strength. I replied no! Any food you have to offer me is unclean and will make me sick. I will put my trust in the Lord to feed me. He left and I Continued crawling

After a while I was bone dry thirsty and satan again appeared and said you are very thirsty here I have brought you water drink and be refreshed. I replied no! That water is tainted and poisionous I will trust in God to give me water. he dissapeared and I kept crawling.

after another while I was at my very limit I was going to die in the desert Satan appeared once more saying Fool you put your trust in God and yet he is letting you die If you wish to live worship me and call me your God.

With the last of my strength I replied NEVER I trust and love My God and always will even if I am to die in this desert I want his will to be done above all not my own.Begon satan you have lost.

He went away for good and angels came and nourished me

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings fire-heart!

What a beautiful dream/vision......I am sure the devil was not good to see but when the angels came that must have been awesome!It reminds me of Jesus being tempted in the wilderness..............I thought you were going to say,"Man does not live by bread alone but by every Word that proceeds out of the Mouth of God"...................but then again ,we see what we see in a vision,right?

One time I was praying with all my heart about something that was really troubling me, I felt so perplexed & I deeply desired an answer from our Lord..............Well,I was sitting on the couch & I am not sure if I fell asleep & dreamed or if I had a vision but all of  sudden,there was Jesus smiling at me to tell me to just go to where I needed to go and I needn't look for the answer or worry about what I should say because He would speak & the people I needed to see will understand and I did not have to understand...............Now you would think that would be confusing,right?What can I say,,,,,,,I was just filled with Peace,Trusted my Lord & it all worked out perfectly...............but my point is that is what I saw & if I had the chance to SIT WITH JESUS!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,Well,I would want to ask Him a 10,000 questions!!!!I I saw me,I was not seeing as me......but it sure was wonderful                     to God be the Glory

With love-in Christ,Kwik

You had an encounter with Jesus, Thats amazing:] I have always wanted to just sit at his feet while he teaches me things no man or person on earth could teach me. I have met him once and he is very sweet and kind and has a beautiful laugh and the fathers laugh is also amazing

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings fire-heart...

Oh i have had encounters where I knew it was by His Power & Authority my life was spared,encounters of feeling His love ,,,,just those deep "knowing" encounters,,,,not an audible voice,not a vision,not a feeling ,,,none of those,just a "knowing".But that dream or vision or whatever it was ,was different....I saw & heard Him but I saw & heard me too,so I would not say an encounter....all I know is that I had Joy,Peace & my dilemma was solved-lol     & I say,"Praise the Lord"

I had awesome,indescribable,unbelievable experiences with God as Father,Abba.................maybe I will share them  one day but this is not the time and of course His Holy Spirit must lead me to do so & that has not happened.I am always reluctant to say"God said" or"the Lord told me'' or "God has shown me"or I,I,I, I anything.......I would have to have a Mighty strong confirmation,conviction & instruction to ever say those words,my longtime friends tell me I worry too much but I would NEVER want to give false testimony,I don't know,I guess I am very funny about those things but I can give God the Glory ,Praise & Honor without having to say "God told me to tell you such & such"...................If there is a Word given that is meant for someones ears then they receive it by the Power of the Holy Spirit & I do not have to tell them,they will know,right?

God gets his Glory & He does it all .....we are like little carrier pigeons & the little pigeons don't have to say where the message came from.....the message will Speak for His self

With love-in Christ-Kwik

Guest Butero

You had an encounter with Jesus, Thats amazing:] I have always wanted to just sit at his feet while he teaches me things no man or person on earth could teach me. I have met him once and he is very sweet and kind and has a beautiful laugh and the fathers laugh is also amazing

I just came across this post.  I find this very interesting.  How did you meet Jesus and the Father?  Was it in a dream or a vision?  How did it occur, and did Jesus have a conversation with you?

I just came across this post.  I find this very interesting.  How did you meet Jesus and the Father?  Was it in a dream or a vision?  How did it occur, and did Jesus have a conversation with you?

I have met the father twice both times it was in a pure white place and Jesus i met in hell because he wanted to show me it so I would warn others of the horrors i saw. The problem is ppl disregarded it because it apparently did not fit scripture. Jesus did not speak much but i made him laugh. idk if he was big or i was just small but i fit in his lap like a small child.

Guest Butero

I have met the father twice both times it was in a pure white place and Jesus i met in hell because he wanted to show me it so I would warn others of the horrors i saw. The problem is ppl disregarded it because it apparently did not fit scripture. Jesus did not speak much but i made him laugh. idk if he was big or i was just small but i fit in his lap like a small child.

If he showed you hell to warn others, can you describe it now?  You said you met the Father in a pure white place.  Are you speaking of something like an out of body experience like Paul had? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

About six months ago I was being trained by God to trust him no matter the circumstance and I wanted to know exactly how much i would trust him and I saw this very encouraging vision.

I was in a vast desert the sun was blazing I was sweating and was very hungry thirsty and tired I was literallycrawing in the sand.

After crawling for a while the devil appeared and said you look hungry, Here i have brought you some bread eat and regain your strength. I replied no! Any food you have to offer me is unclean and will make me sick. I will put my trust in the Lord to feed me. He left and I Continued crawling

After a while I was bone dry thirsty and satan again appeared and said you are very thirsty here I have brought you water drink and be refreshed. I replied no! That water is tainted and poisionous I will trust in God to give me water. he dissapeared and I kept crawling.

after another while I was at my very limit I was going to die in the desert Satan appeared once more saying Fool you put your trust in God and yet he is letting you die If you wish to live worship me and call me your God.

With the last of my strength I replied NEVER I trust and love My God and always will even if I am to die in this desert I want his will to be done above all not my own.Begon satan you have lost.

Was this a vision or a dream?You have a lot of visions and dreams that you feel that God is giving you?

Was this a vision or a dream?You have a lot of visions and dreams that you feel that God is giving you?

This one was a vision. He shows me things sure but i cant boast about it or think Im special. He has his reasons for doing this and i admit it has helped my faith very much. I recieve these visions either when the holy spirit is literally burning inside me or when God and I are talking or having an intimate moment. The dreams happen less often